Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you attracted to men while cd?

Jessica J. Vega

Arrow Are you attracted to men while cd?

I was wondering, how many of you girls feel any sexual attraction to men while crossdressed. In my case... well... guilty.
    The weird thing is I only feel that while cd, go figure
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

Yes, but only when dressed.

Looking for a gentleman

Yes Here as well

Oh yes I have been with (kissed touchy feely). Some knew some didn't! But you know I would do that to a man as a man!
    Love
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-11-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: tmi read the forum rules already!!
    [B][LEFT][CENTER][/CENTERTammy

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammygirl View Post
    Oh yes I have been with (kissed touchy feely)
    Guilty of that too...
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-11-2008 at 11:17 AM.
    My Pics >>>

Oh YES!. And so want to act on my feelings.
    Susann_Gardener

Do you think if I dress like a fresh water dolphin, I'll be attracted to other dolphins? Seriously.. clothes don't make you do anything, they are just garments... it's all in your head, so if you are attracted to males when dressed, then you are either bi or gay... it's not rocket science!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Do you think if I dress like a fresh water dolphin, I'll be attracted to other dolphins? Seriously.. clothes don't make you do anything, they are just garments... it's all in your head, so if you are attracted to males when dressed, then you are either bi or gay... it's not rocket science!!!
    You are absolutely right, call it mental conditioning or whatever, but my attraction to men is active and prominent when I'm dressed and I "feel" like a woman

Lol, I'm probably gay or bi, oh well I was never such a big fan of labels

I didn't mean to upset anyone, I was just wondering if others feel that way
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-11-2008 at 12:41 PM. Reason: use the edit button please
    My Pics >>>

I'm not sure I agree with this, either.

If a person is heterosexual, then it seems to me that their "wiring" is oriented towards a masculine-feminine pairing. A MF crossdresser who is hetero is still drawn to that image, only now, "he" is in the role of the woman in that pairing.

I'm not explaining this well, but I don't think the debate can be reduced to genitals. I think the element of gender identity is a factor. Can a crossdressed man take on the role of a heterosexual woman?

Let's say you are out crossdressed. A man who considers himself hetero doesn't read you and kisses you. Does that make him gay because he kissed someone with a penis? Even if he did read you, I don't think it does if he was attracted to what was feminine about you.

I think that people are more attracted to gender than they are to genitals, and as such you have to make allowances for the gender that a person perceives themselves to be as well as the gender they find attractive.

I'm sure there is more that can be said about this.

Yvonne

I had nevr had any attraction for men period until I started dreeing up en femme and I had the urge almost instantly.
    SarahHall

I also have never been attracted to men, but whenever I'm dressed I get a strong urge.

caplocks dont work
    just after i jioned here i followed these posts. it was interesting to see the different responses depending on the part of 'spectrum' the person was at. you might find some answers there to.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65237

While dressed "en femme" only, I've been attracted by one or two men at most, depending what is meant by "being attracted by a man".

I would inded like to be nicely seduced by a man. He would have to act with me as any Gentleman should behave with a woman, unlike most of the messages I received from rude men through the internet just looking for a quick f***.

I never had a relation with a man. I had some relations with other cross-dressers but I don't count them as men

Eugenie

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle37 View Post
    just after i jioned here i followed these posts. it was interesting to see the different responses depending on the part of 'spectrum' the person was at. you might find some answers there to.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=65237
    Very informational thread, ty
    My Pics >>>

I was never attracted to a man. Period. However, when I'm feeling like a pretty woman, I enjoy the attention I get from men. I'm probably different from most of you, but I still never want sex with a man. I would enjoy his treating me like his date, opening doors for me, treating me to dinner, complimenting me on how pretty I look, etc. As a man, I'd never want to go out with a man. Sexually, I consider myself to be a lesbian. I crave sex only with women and want to be made love to like a woman by a woman.
    I guess we're a complicated bunch.

When I am dressed as a female I am sometimes attracted to certain men. But, I feel female at the time. Your Avatar for instance, does nothing for me at the moment (I am in drab). He's a good looking guy, but eww. I am starting to believe that when a CDer crosses into the fem, it's taking on or letting loose a female personality.

Spot On

Sexual orientation

The direction of one's sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes.

The condition of being female or male; sex.

I am going to get on my soap box as I usually do when this subject raises its head.

Sexual orientation and gender are two completely different things. When you crossdress this does not change your sexual orientation. If you are straight you do not become gay because you slip into a dress. If you are straight you do not become Bi Sexual because you slip into a dress.

If you are attracted to men, women or both when you dress then sorry, but you are attracted to men, women or both when you do not dress. Do not use dressing as an excuse to hide your true sexual orientation.

I am attracted to women when not dressed, I am attracted to women when I dress.................so I would be a lesbian.

Kind regards

Xx Vicky xX

Jessica J. Vega
    Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post
    Spot On

Sexual orientation

The direction of one's sexual interest toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes.

The condition of being female or male; sex.

I am going to get on my soap box as I usually do when this subject raises its head.

Sexual orientation and gender are two completely different things. When you crossdress this does not change your sexual orientation. If you are straight you do not become gay because you slip into a dress. If you are straight you do not become Bi Sexual because you slip into a dress.

If you are attracted to men, women or both when you dress then sorry, but you are attracted to men, women or both when you do not dress. Do not use dressing as an excuse to hide your true sexual orientation.

I am attracted to women when not dressed, I am attracted to women when I dress.................so I would be a lesbian.

Kind regards

Xx Vicky xX
    I know that what you say makes total sense, but still many of us feel attracted to men only while cd. It's not like I don't want to admit being bi or gay. My point is, it's not an excuse, I really don't like men while in drab.
    My Pics >>>

Quote Originally Posted by yms View Post
    Let's say you are out crossdressed. A man who considers himself hetero doesn't read you and kisses you. Does that make him gay because he kissed someone with a penis? Even if he did read you, I don't think it does if he was attracted to what was feminine about you.
    I wouldn't know, i'm a GG

And my avatar Amanda is Robin Hood!
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Tamara.
    I have to ask.
    How do you dress like a freshwater dolphin?
    Do you have any pics.?

EEK! EEK!

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

Semi Sane innocent angel
    The attractions i there regardless of the clothes , atleast for me. If I like you dressed I'll like you in drab.

occasionally i look at man , but I prefer women and trannys. Does that make me bi or trisexsual ?
    Last edited by Niya W; 01-11-2008 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Burke View Post
    Tamara.
    I have to ask.
    Do you have any pics.?

EEK! EEK!

Administrator

bEEb
    Nope. Not women either. Just gurls.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Burke View Post
    Tamara.
    I have to ask.
    Do you have any pics.?

EEK! EEK!

I'm goig to have to ask you to sign my copy of the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.

I have been with several men as Melissa. The attraction is very strong. I have told all of them that I am not looking for a long term romantic relationship with a man. That is because I simply have no desire to be with them when I am not Melissa. I have tried to search my brain, heart, and desires, and if there were an attraction, I would be ok with it. I don't know why this is. Maybe clothes don't determine your sexual orientation, but perhaps in some way, your gender "feeling" at a particular moment does. I don't think, unless you are a clinical psychologist and have done some research (maybe someone has) That you can authoratatively state that those of us that feel this way are hiding something, either from others or ourselves. I don't know why it is this way with me. But I can tell you honestly that it is, and I don't expect to have my honesty questioned. Perhaps things will change over time, and there is some kind of "orientation evolution" happening to me. I wasn't always attracted to men as a woman, but I am now. It is what it is, for right now. Please don't tell me that I'm full of baloney.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Banned Read only

Best wishes to Niya from the dolphins, EEK EEk!, (and the white mice)