Thread: 2008 So Far!!!

2008 So Far!!!

Well so far I'm not feeling good about things!!! I hate my difference!!!! I'm being bullied at work again by the same person who has been doing it over the last two years consecutively and I am fed up of all the shit I constantly have to put up with. So not a good start to 2008. Ok one positive thing I am loosing weight 8lb this week alone!!!! I am so angry with my life!!! xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Felix you shouldn't have to put up with this, can't you go to someone about the bullying. Ever work place should have a regime that they follow as regards to this.

Good news about the weight loss keep it up.

Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

You shouldn't have to put up with bullies at work, you need to report this person to the right authorities and if they don't do anything, then take it further. You have enough issues in life to deal with, nevermind dealing with an idiot :mad: If you can't talk to someone, then write an official letter of complaint.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Thanx Ladies Well this got to me yesterday I'm pretty strong but yesterday was just too much :mad: Last night my ex's tart said the reason she was with her was cos she was a girl omg that hurt so I said she (my ex) was cruel and that she didn't understand the meaning of the word difference.She tried to back track but it didn't work for me lies always get found out! Difference to her is being a Goth. Difference to me is living with something all ya life not just a fantasy but real like I have all my life, I told her that. Real difference is me!!
    That just topped the stuff in work. I did tell someone the head and he wanted to help but I said leave it with me for now and if it continues I will get back to ya. He is new and he told me he likes how i work and that he really wasn't aware of whats going on. Thats why I said leave it with me for now. I am fed up and will do something if she carries on cos have had enough of the chip she has on her shoulder affecting me :mad:
    xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    its only 12 days into 2008 give it a little more time, things can get better....as for this bully they need sorting out i know you said leave it with you but if it continues definitely report it, no one should go through being bullied for any reason....

Thanx Kieron sometimes I think I have big flashin lights on my head saying it's me have a go ya friendly punch bag :mad: I have done things about this several times in the past five years but all the bullying policies in the world suck they just look pretty on the shelves of the office. I will deal with this my way and if she don't back off then I will take it further again I have had enough and I'm tired of ppl being nasty to me when all I do is go out of my way to help others. I try to change and be tougher but it's not my nature unfortunately I'm a big softie and always will be. To my detriment lol!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    Yup i know what you mean, i seem to have the same problem with 'doormat, wipe feet here' written across my forehead lol

Well you need to knock it on the head now before this woman becomes your punch bag... seriously, don't let it continue, you might just lose it and lamp her one
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I have never done that and never will. I have only once in my life got that angry, when the ex went too far and I punched a wall, the wall came worse off didn't hurt myself just cracked the wall Lol!! I will not lower myself to that level it makes me as bad as her really. Thanx Tamara xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Let me and Tam come round to see her Felix we'll give her what for.

Seriously though like Tam and Kieron have said don't let it drag on, you shouldn't be putting up with it at all
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Felix, arm yourself with a bunch of one liners for every situation you can think of. When she starts up, just fire a few of the one liners at her.

Need some help coming up with them? Just post some of the stuff she says here and I am sure all the good folk at CDrs.com will come up with hundreds of come backs for you.

A good come back is worth a thousand punches.... and hurts your knuckles considerably less!!!!!
    [SIZE="1"]* I use the words trans-people / trans / trans community as interchangeable terms all meaning the same thing... CD's, TV's, drag queens, drag kings, transsexuals (MtF, FtM, post-op, pre-op), those that identify as gender queer, and those that don't identify as anything in particular... I just can't be bothered typing that out _all_ the time... [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Felix, honey, I know you know how to handle this shit.

You're just tired of it being dealt to you.

That's understandable.

But stick your face up to the clouds and give them that Felix sh*t-eating grin cuz that's what's going to keep you getting through and growing, growing well beyond those that are so petty and weak.

What the world delivers on your doorstep is not the same as what you create in this universe. Keep the power that you have, and spend it the way YOU want, not the way others would sucker you into.

All I can say is I think anyone who lands you is going to be a lucky duck indeed!
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

All bullies generally have low self esteem, so pick on others to make themselves feel better. Don't let it rattle you my friend. You are a much better person than she will ever be and all of your friends here know that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanx my friends your all so understanding and always make me feel better xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

At least you know the head is on your side, felis, so you are not on your own. I now what you mean about the 'doormat' thing. Been there, done that. Doesn't half give them a shock when you bite back, though! Good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi everyone well I have decided to take a few days out from school. Not because of the bullies thats settled down again its just everything the system, peoples attitudes, everything really.I think the slit with my ex has had affects on me which are coming out now and its making me angry and bitter with life, do ya know what I mean. I'm not running away, although lately its what I wanna do I'm just taking a few days out hopefully it will help me get my head round a few things. Like what I want with my life and how I'm gonna handle things now.I wanna feel happy again and although I give out I'm happy a lot of the time I'm not. I'm far from that in reality. That is hard to admit but there it is. I know having someone in my life to love me would help but I am far to scared and the trust factor has been so destroyed that its gonna be hard to let anyone in. All the ppl I like are either taken or its dam confusing cos of who I like. Also who wants a queer not a lot of ppl I know that for sure. Good job I got all you peeps to talk to and support me xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!