Thread: clothing catalogs

clothing catalogs

Hi girls! I would like to find some clothing and crossdresser catalogs I can order. I dont want to order online...Id rather get a catalog and send a money order. Most crossdressing sites only allow you to order online tho. Hope you can help me. Thanks lots.
    Cheri

Post Catalogs

Try http://www.shopathome.com they have lots of free catalogs
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

You can also go to www.catalogcity.com which has alot of clothing catalogs
    Jessica

Thumbs up

www.suddenlyfem.com has fabulous clothes, and you can order either online or through the catalog. Just go to the site and request the catalog ... but beware, you'll be at the site a long time before wanting to leave. I've purchased several items, including a dress last Friday, and they've really been great. I'm not associated with them in any way except as a very satisfied customer.

Sherry

catalog help

Thanks girls........I'll try them......that and I found Michael Salem again. I ordered from them years ago......I'll have to see how they are now. Talk to you soon k.
    Cheri