Thread: widening hips

skirtlover80

widening hips

I have my hips at 75 cms. I want to widen to 80 plus. Please let me know how to do it.

Yes they make hip pads never used them but, i should look into them for myself i could use some wider hips also. Not sure where to get them but i know there out there. Kaylia

try 'crossdresser panties' on ebay-womens clothing-intimates
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Go to Classic Curves International. The most anatomically proportioned itmes on the market. Very pricey, but "you get what you pay for."
    Marie

are they really necessary?

I don't know if wider hips are really necessary? just because runway models and fashion models have wider hip doesn't mean most women have wider hips does it. Wider hips are truely good for one purpose only and that is for child bearing and how many of us crossdressers are truely going to give birth?

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    Hi girls, No Stephanie wider hips are not 'necessary', but they do make womens clothes fit better and certainly do add to the illusion, very important if one cares to get out and about, where every little bit helps a lot. Personally I've been fashioning my own hip pads for years and they've been functional if not perfect. But would like to Thank all for some great tips 'specially you MarieTG, you're absolutely right it pays to have the best! I for one will be cheking them all out. peace,love&kisses...Mandy................. also try Suddenly Fem at crossdresser.com
    Last edited by Mandy Salamander; 05-04-2005 at 03:43 AM.

skirtlover80
    I thank Friends for suggestions and links provided. Widening hips is neceesary for me as skirt donot stay in place and slip down even with belts fastened.
    I find links useful and yet to choose the material. Will post on Trial

I got some crossdressing multimedia cd-rom, and they show you how you can easily make your own out of 1" foam from a fabric store (make an tearshape, then round it off so it looks like a hip). I've made my own and it definetely gives you a more womanly shape. Can be made for about $4, and you just shove em down your hosiery.. much cheaper than premade shaper panties.

i agree, make your own. And they are necessary for girls with wider shoulders so that they don't look disproportionate.

skirtlover80

Smile widening hips

At present I have my own contraptions like butt pads. Some times they slip down causing embarassment