Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latex Girl Mask

I think they are the most hideous things I've ever seen. And now I've seen them in close ups, they are even worse than I imagined. They look like blow up dolls, horrible... sorry, but they make your face look like it's been plastered with makeup and frozen.

I think they are embarrassing, and if you believe they look like womens faces, you have seriously got another thing coming. They are NOTHING like women, infact they should be bloody banned... horrible hideous Barbie/blow up doll things
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

That is somewhat true Tam and you cannot really interact with others with these masks. At best they are good only for posing but it is however the only way some folks can somewhat live their fantasy. I have to give them an "A" for imagination in any case.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

They just really creep me out Salandra, they are like looking at something out of Dr Who... infact I shudder at them... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that clowns scare the hell out of me and these things are in that 'creepy' zone along with clowns.... urgh...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that clowns scare the hell out of me and these things are in that 'creepy' zone along with clowns.... urgh...
    Couldn't agree with you more on that one.
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Yeah, I know. A lot of gals are afraid of clowns. My daughter has always been terrified of them. There used to be a guy who had a Saturday morning cartoon show in Philadelphia who was also a clown. Sometimes he showed how he made up on the show from beginning to end. That kind of de-mystified it for me, knowing there was a real person in there. Sometimes I feel like that guy when I do the makeup routine, considering what I start from . The difference for many of us is we know it's not real and even as good as some of us may look, we know it is an illusion and don't really put up a pretense to be someone or something we are not. I just consider it a form of expression myself, nothing more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, I think they're creepy, and clowns also scare the hell out of me...

But I don't think masks in general are totally creepy. I mean, little kids in halloween masks don't bother me.

Creepy doesn't even begin to describe it for me. I really don't mean to offend, but this is so far removed from crossdressing to me, it's not even funny. I would not feel like myself in one, and Melissa is a very real part of me. Again, I am sorry for the strong response. I thought about not posting at all. But my response was so strong I had to say something. They don't look close to real. They look like something out of a "virtual reality" animation or something. No human male needs that much help, in my opinion. I think they make people look far less than human. I am sorry. Very scary and creepy, to me. And it's gotta be really hot in one of those things. The whole thing makes me shudder.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

I understand it 100% and the day the really get a "true" mask out there, I'll be buying it! In other words, I WANT to look 100% femme! Not even surgery can do that for me. Maybe after loads of cash, cutting and make-up I'd look semi-OK, but if I could just pop on a REAL womans face???? Mind blowing for me.
    My real face is like my real body. Mans. Dont want that thanks. Want to be totally female.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U r both rite

]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    They just really creep me out Salandra, they are like looking at something out of Dr Who... infact I shudder at them... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that clowns scare the hell out of me and these things are in that 'creepy' zone along with clowns.... urgh...
    I feel exactly as u do Tamara. I purposely posted closeups, which r the creepiest! However, without some sort of coverup, I COULD NOT CONTINUE TO CD! Remember, I'm 60 y/o. My old male face is unacceptable for me to see on Sherry's body! I will post some pics when Sherry does a dressing session with the latex mask. I believe everyone will be surprised! I've only just started working with this mask. I think I can get it to look better! Kathy's pics with the latex r good. I think she's minimized the "creepy" look quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    That is somewhat true Tam and you cannot really interact with others with these masks. At best they are good only for posing but it is however the only way some folks can somewhat live their fantasy. I have to give them an "A" for imagination in any case.
    Thank u Sal. It took me years to come up with Sherry's special faces. Even today, after 2+ years, some of her looks and pics r quite homely. As a closet, fetish CD, they work for me. Without her faces, she wouldn't exist at all! And I wouldn't be here! They r not as creepy as the latex, but still have a weird look up close. Here's a recent example from about 3 feet away:

Grabbed Frame 16.JPG
    However, from a distance of 10 feet, she looks much better. Quite good and hot enough, for me, anyway! How many 60 year olds can get a date this hot?
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

bEEb
    The first time I saw a "masker" I was a bit put off and thought it was kinda "sicko" ... (some say creepy, others say bizarre) ... so to speak.
    But, having looked deeply into fetish and all the twists and variants associated with it.... Masking pales by comparison.
    Not all of us are blessed with aqualine faces that can easily be "made up". As Doc observes, the ravages of time will catch up to us all. Today's repulsion could ultimately become ones passion in later years. Take for instance some of them "Old fat women" I used to watch on TV... Today they look pretty um well..... That's a whole nother topic.

The masks remind me a bit of leatherface from the texas chainsaw movies, that may be what scares people. But I think it is really neat and creative way to express one's self. Maybee if the eyes and mouth were cut (like white chicks) out it would be less scary to some.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

To sum it up for me, and perhaps I speak for others here as well, the most bizarre (and perhaps disturbing) aspect is that they make you look not human. The first time I saw pictures using masking on this site, I honestly thought someone was dressing up a mannequin and pretending it was photos of themself.

Whilst I have no problem with people doing this, from what I can see it's whatever floats your boat, personally I do find it rather disturbing.

I think it's the complete lack of expression. Even from a distance, all the photos posted here look fake. Using this technique, I'd honestly say I don't think anyone could pass convincingly even from a distance. I'd willing to be proved wrong, I haven't looked into this. I just can't see how they can ever be realistic. The lines and expressions are what make us real people.
    God does not play dice with the universe.

He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everybody) to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stales, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules and who smiles all the time.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    I understand it 100% and the day the really get a "true" mask out there, I'll be buying it! In other words, I WANT to look 100% femme! Not even surgery can do that for me. Maybe after loads of cash, cutting and make-up I'd look semi-OK, but if I could just pop on a REAL womans face???? Mind blowing for me. My real face is like my real body. Mans. Dont want that thanks. Want to be totally female.
    You cant be serious. How would this ever be possible?? That is the scary of all scary.

I hope no one ever finds a way to just "pop on a real woman's face".
    Even if you could do that it wouldnt take away your bone structure w/o surgery. If it had it's own structure your head would look too big for your body, trying to cover up your own cheek bones, jaw line ect.

So what's next, "face donation", yeah dont think so, not for recreation.
    I know they have done something like that but it was for a burn victim.

Back on topic, even from a distance in the small pics it's pretty obvious the "face" is a mask. There are plenty of women that go out in public that are in there 60's, 70's and so on, I think anything would be better than a mask.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

Quote Originally Posted by cindychan View Post
    The masks remind me a bit of leatherface from the texas chainsaw movies.
    Me too..Even though i don,t feel i pass, [i stay in the closet so it doesn,t matter] i still enjoy doing makeup and can,t see me ever wearing a mask...Too scary looking!!

mask

It is OK with me Robby. Some people think they need a younger look. Some are not good with makeup or need to change quickly. Or a very masculine face. Or a beard. Some gurls do not want to show their actual face online for privacy reasons.

I considered a mask and when I dropped by a local shop all they had was a geisha girl and Hillary Clinton .

If you enjoy that kind of thing (I do) it fits in well with forced-feminization fantasies. Your beautiful domineering woman forces you into a dress, wig and mask. Takes you out for a drive.

I say to each his/her own. If wearing a mask enhances the person's dressing experience, go for it!! After all many of us are into miniskirts, sky high heels, etc., totally inappropriate for "respectable" women of any age, but we don these because they make us feel sooo sexy and femme. My .

Mitzi

bEEb

Exclamation

I think many of the commenters are somewhat mistaken about the "intentions" of mask wearers. No one knows better than a masker, the limitations and "fake" appearance of the look they have. It's not necessarily about attempting "pretty" though that does become one aspect for some... Certainly it is not about becoming "passable". It has more to do with being "encased" or "totally enclosed" in the latex itself. Most maskers are "rubberists". There are many facets to this most complex fetish. The sleek texture, taughtness, flawless anonymity, aroma, and many other indescribable sensory stimuli of latex can make for a very strong affliction. Imagine your strongest urge to dressup and be the most beautiful woman of your dreams... That's how a true rubber aficianado feels when "encased". The "mask".. "hood" (even a "gasmask") is "makeup" to a latex enthusiast. And that is only one twist to what is a labarynthian potpourri of kinky pleasures that awaits one that dares to "scratch the latex itch". Granted, not everybody's cup O' tea... But rubberists do have a VERY tolerant attitude and open mind when it comes to considering the "bents" of others. In fact they have a special place for "T girls" in most of their venues. (Helps with sorting the varied "anonymously encased" life forms).

I hope not to cause offence but I feel the same as some on this thread
    the mask are scary and horrible.

They are more of a fetish accessorie in my opinion.

But everyone to their own as long as they are not harming anyone.

Live and let live.

not for me.

You cant be serious. How would this ever be possible?? That is the scary of all scary.

I hope no one ever finds a way to just "pop on a real woman's face".
    Even if you could do that it wouldnt take away your bone structure w/o surgery. If it had it's own structure your head would look too big for your body, trying to cover up your own cheek bones, jaw line ect.
    100% serious. And its not that hard or even out of the woods nowdays. If I had a proper special effects artist and loads of money and was willing to let them run with the idea, I could have pretty much what I want now. Bone structure etc can be covered by diferent layers of the material etc used and create something in the Farscape tech range but with a womans face of course.
    Its definately not out of the range of possiblities nowdays. It may be way to expensive to be realistic for us but certainly possible. Idea, 3D scan of face, computer proggie to read and compare with wanted femme face, pumps out the plans for the mask along with varying thicknesses according to different face areas for female bone structure and voila! I'd say that with a couple of hundreds of thousands of dollars, should be a piece of cake.
    Why wouldnt I want a womans face without the pain and incertain results surgery can give me? I want womans genitals as well. Is there anything wrong with that?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    100% serious. And its not that hard or even out of the woods nowdays. If I had a proper special effects artist and loads of money and was willing to let them run with the idea, I could have pretty much what I want now. Bone structure etc can be covered by diferent layers of the material etc used and create something in the Farscape tech range but with a womans face of course.
    Its definately not out of the range of possiblities nowdays. It may be way to expensive to be realistic for us but certainly possible. Idea, 3D scan of face, computer proggie to read and compare with wanted femme face, pumps out the plans for the mask along with varying thicknesses according to different face areas for female bone structure and voila! I'd say that with a couple of hundreds of thousands of dollars, should be a piece of cake.
    Why wouldnt I want a womans face without the pain and incertain results surgery can give me? I want womans genitals as well. Is there anything wrong with that?

The way you described it to me it sounded like you wanted REAL skin from a real woman, not special affects, makeup, latex, super secret non surgical procedures to create ect ect.

I still doubt that it would look real but whatever floats your boat ya know. As long as no one is being hurt in the process and it's not against anyones will or what have, live and let live.
    ~Amber GG married to a CD
    Open mind open heart. Straight but not narrow. Momma to my sweet babies.
    Strong inside but you don't know it/Good little girls they never show it

If this is your fetish, fine. I think part of the reaction comes from it not being crossdressing- the goal for most of us is to look our most femme & natural looking. I stood ten feet from the screen & the face still looks like a mannequin.
    For the remake of Hairspray John Travolta only agreed to do it as it would be a body-suit & mask, without that he would have been too afraid with the years of rumours in the business about his sexuality.
    CDing or not, we are all growing older, and one day even the gorgeous youngsters will not have "perfect" young faces. If you have issues with aging, there's always plastic surgery ( though not perfect either, you can see the results on an older face in Joan Rivers ( she's older than Larry King ) ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I think bEEb explained it very well, and it obviously goes into a different place from "regular" CDing. In the words of another poster, whatever floats your boat.
    I would never do it but I can guess that a lot of people would say the same about what I do.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

We are all differant,but similar in many ways,This isnt a road i feel like going down,but to you girls who do and get satisfaction out of it,good luck to you.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

The way you described it to me it sounded like you wanted REAL skin from a real woman, not special affects, makeup, latex, super secret non surgical procedures to create ect ect.
    LOL!!! ROFL!!! No wonder you were upset! I would be too! I'm not that weird!!! Thankfully! No I just want to look as truely femme as possible, even if its all fake. Obviously in a perfect world, there'd be some kind of machine to pop "me" into a real girls body, but thats sci-fi; but we're all entitled to fantasy!!