Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel guilty afterwards?

Do you feel guilty afterwards?

From another thread, the issue of feeling guilty after dressing came up.

I wonder how many of us feel that way? Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Most times, not.

If I masterbate while dressed, I tend to feel guilty, and loose interest quickly.

Any other girls what to comment? I would really appreciate your thoughts, dears!
    Last edited by Cara Allen; 01-21-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: misspell
    So I turned myself to face me, but I've never caught a glimpse
    Of how the others must see the faker,I'm much too fast to take that test.
    And these children you spit on, as they try to change their worlds,
    Are immune to your consultation, They're quite aware of what they're going thru!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes David Bowie

[SIZE="1"]by Cara Allen[/SIZE]Cara

Used Too

Unabashedly NO!

in the past

No more! Full time is good!

Eileen

In the past (15 years ago) yes. Now, no.
    Kathy

I used to have that feeling, and would not dress for a while after that. Now? I think it is finally an acceptance point, and I can have sex while dressed, and still want to stay dressed as we cuddle. Before, the sex was the ulitmate goal of dressing, and that is not he case anymore.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Silver Member
    There is no guilt before, during, or after dressing, as I have learned to accept and enjoy all the facets of me.

Hugs2U, Chari

Not anymore at all.. in fact I feel very relaxed afterward. And, for me, its evolved beyond the sexual experience - not that that's bad for others, I just enjoy the moment of transformation.

years ago I put a lot of guilt on myself, but in recent years I have come to terms with dressing and accepted that it is a important part of me. My S/O is not a fan but she does understand that this is who I am and its not going away.

I just dress because i like doing it. Had a 3 day weekend this week and I have dressed in womens clothing every day. I even changed oil in 2 off my cars this weekend dressed enfemme.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sex is very important to me

I always culminate each dressing adventure with Sherry having sex, and me watching. I've NEVER had any guilt about that.

However, I have always considered my dressing to be a weird sexual perversion. For that, I suffer some guilt constantly!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only

Feeling Guilty

Feeling guilty seems to be a physical manifestation, as the body is physically and mentally exhausted after masturbation. Nothing wrong with that ! It's normal and healthy. The two acts of crossdressing and masturbation do not fit our christian society and upbringing , so feeling of guilt can accompany those emotions also. And we as men who dress enfemme have more than our share of emotions.

Bobby Anne

Cara, I used to feel guilty each time I dressed mainly because I had to hide it from my loved ones. I didn't like being deceptive but I never really wanted to stop dressing either. There were many times I purged because of my guilt but in the end, I would always start dressing again.

I am a widowed empty nester now, and don't have to hide from anybody anymore. I can and do dress whenever I want and have no regrets about it. I have a new SO who I told about my dressing, and so far she hasen't made an issue of it. I did promise her that I wouldn't dress in front of her unless she's ready, but she knows I dress when she's not around, and she;s ok with it.

So no more guilt for this girl, just the pure pleasure and freedom to dress whenever I can. Kuv and Jill

very similar...

I appreciate your candor, and I feel very much the same way as you do. However the guilt seems to be declining for me though. I have started "downgrading" the extent to which I am dressed after I (ahem) instead of going back to drab. I hope this trend continues...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I felt guilty after I masturbated when I was 12. I was pretty much done feeling guilty by the time I was 16.

I don't know if I ever felt guilty about CDing. I just felt like I was a freak, pervert, insane person, etc. Getting out and meeting other insane freaky perverts solved that. I guess I still feel like it might be a bad idea, but I certainly don't feel guilty.

Feeling guilty about things isn't really healthy. You need to decide whether or not you think it's right or wrong. If you think you should feel guilty about something, then you shouldn't do it. If not, you need to re-evaluate your personal/religious feelings.

Aspiring Member
    Yes I do.
    I find I feel guilty if I dress and later that day I am offered sex from the wife I feel as though I have cheated on her.
    I also feel guilty if I masturbate when dressed and quickly remove nail polish and all the undies put them out of sight, its as though I have been cheating on our relationship.
    I think I feel guilty mainly because I know the wife hates me dressing and it is a turn off for her to think I wear womens clothes.

we should never feel quilty of what makes us happy.i`ve never been as happy.

I used to feel guilty big time after i dressed. But not now i,ve accepted it properly.

Immediately after, I reapply a tasty lipstick and gloss, add some nice perfume, put on my higher wedgie shoes and do some house chores I hate as a male; such as laundry, dishes or dusting. It doesn't take long to get back into feminine mode.

Quote Originally Posted by veronicagirl View Post
    Immediately after, I reapply a tasty lipstick and gloss, add some nice perfume, put on my higher wedgie shoes and do some house chores I hate as a male; such as laundry, dishes or dusting. It doesn't take long to get back into feminine mode.
    I agree with this. I think that when I masterbate its because I want to instead of how the clothes make me feel anymore. Just go on with what you were doing and have a good time doing it!
    If it feels good then just do it!

I used to when I would dress, feel sexual and then masterbate. I don't do that now. The dress, get excited, wack off, quickly undress circle is over. Now I dress to feel good and try to look good. When I am finished I don't feel guilty, but like a person that has done drugs or has a perversion. What we do is not the norm in society and I know that, but still dress. I am doing something that I am not really proud of. I wish that I could, but instead dressing is my own secret habit. That makes me feel a bit of remorse.

Cara you are naughty.I can,t believe it You do what when you are dressed.I,ll have to try that.

Aspiring Member
    Feeling guilty, yes, I have felt that emotion and so many others.
    Guilt, fear, loneliness, calm, beauty, ectasy, escape.
    Crossdressing is a remarkably powerful experience.
    Finding this website and realizing that I clearly am "not the only one out there" has also been a profound experience, as well.

Gold Member
    When I was way younger I would feel guilty about wearing women's things and/or masturbating.

When I got older and truely realised what I am, have not felt guilty since.

It is my body. How I dress it and what I do with it in private is MY business.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

None here. I only wish my wife would be willing to see me fully dressed so I could dress fully at home. LOL

I used to feel guilty or ashamed, but that is long ago now. I may not be public about it, and may try to keep it hidden from others still, but in no way do I feel guilty of anything now. I feel guilt for things I do that hurt other people in some way. This does not hurt anyone in any way. (I am single and without kids, so I don't have to worry about someone else interpreting it in their own bad way)