Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOH What A Surprize!!

OOH What A Surprize!!

Hi Girls have to share this with you all. This past weekend my wife and I went back home to see some family and friends (just recently moved away). Well in the week prior to going back home I packed a couple of outfits because I was planning on going to a cd meeting place and visit with some old friends. We got back home on thursday and spent time with family and friends and what not.
    On Saturday woke up and spent most of the morning getting all dolled up and planed on a day of shopping and had an appointment to get my nails and makeup done in my plans to go out sat. night with the girls!! Got back to our hotel around 4 or 430 and my wife stated she wanted to take me to dinner at one of our fav resturants. I explained to her that I spent all day getting my face and nails done and was planning on going out with the girls. She seemed a little put off and insisted that we go to dinner instead and maybe should take my makeup off for dinner.
    I told her that we could go to dinner but that I was going to go dressed up and that way I could go out after that. My wife asked maybe I should just go to dinner in male mode but didn't think about it and said I was going to wear my red sparkle dress and a new pair of pumps and thaat was that.
    Well girls you knew this was coming sometimes you should listen to our spouses (they are called our better half for a reason). Well we got to dinner at a very popular steak house. When we walked in it turned out to be a surprize party to celebrate our new house and new move.
    OOHH! what a surprize it was about 75 people including friends family co-wokers and such. I am not sure who was more suprized me and my wife our our geust. Walking into the room every jaw was on the floor and I could not find my way to the bar fast enough. With out wanting to I now had to let all friends and family know that **** was also known as wendi and proud of it. The night went very well and I now can erase telling all friends and family from my list of wendi's things to do!!
    Will be posting pics shortly hope you enjoy as much as I did having them taken.

Love Always,
    Wendi

Surprize is an understatement. I would have needed a change of undies and a defibrillator after that.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Glad it went well. So many of us are envious of your situation. I can.t even let my wife know.

OMG......your wife should have flat out told you what was going on. LOL

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

Glad it all seemed to turn out good...but that is too funny..
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Goodness - I,ll bet you needed a stiff drink after that !!!
    And the hangover cure please ?

Paranoia rules Christina Louise's Avatar
    Congrats on such a tremendously good ending to what could have disastrous. A picture of the expressions of either you or the guests when you swanned in would be priceless.
    "In America the majority raises formidable barriers around the liberty of opinion; within these barriers an author may write what he pleases, but woe to him if he goes beyond them."

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda1423 View Post
    Glad it went well. So many of us are envious of your situation. I can.t even let my wife know.
    Congratulations! Even though it was not done in the way that you had thought that it would be, Wendi got a great introduction. I am envious. I'm preparing to tell ALL to my daughter when I go to visit her in March. I don't plan to be dressed en femme when I tell and I don't think that she has any surprise party planned.
    Anyway, I'm glad that your evening went well.
    warmly, Linnea

Thats a shock to the system doing something like that

I am glad it turned out alright in the end
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Surprize is an understatement. I would have needed a change of undies and a defibrillator after that.

OMG! I'd've died then n there!! Glad it turned out so well.

Lookin forward to those pics!

Thanx for posting!

xoxo

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

[SIZE=4]Congratulations, being out has it's blessings.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]In my recent experience there will be two types of reaction, those that recognise you as brave and an individual with the balls to be yourself, and those that will talk behind your back and not have the courage to talk to you directly.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I came out at my company Christmas Party, I turned up in girl mode and changed outfits at least three times during the evening, it was a scream![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Those that didn't like it were quashed by the overwhelming support, honestly I have had no backlash at all.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Ride the wave that happens now and emerge as yourself when you finally reach the shore.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I'm happier than I have ever been now, I have had no really bad reaction from anyone at work since doing this. Actually I'm trying on clothes and shoes tonight that the girls at work have loaned me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Well that should make life a little easier.

Sounds like a potential life changing event. I wish you the best and hope everything continues to go well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I do not know just how you managed to walk on through the doors when you saw the mob. And how did you manage to speak to the first to welcome you, I would have been tongue tied.
    I hope it goes still OK with everyone who was either there or who heard about your fancy dress party presence.
    ~Samm
    Did you 'fess up to anybody there ?
    ~S~
    Did you really enjoy it once the terror subsided and yo had that drink ?
    Bet you did/
    ~S~
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

OMG!!!!! I think they would have had to put the pads on me for sure. stuff like that is one of the reasons that I hate surprizes. I am so glad that everything turned out ok.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Sounds like your wife "cooked your goose." I can't even imagine what I would do if that were the case. Actually, I don't think I have to worry about it happening to me since my wife is not thrilled with my dressing and has never seen me.
    Well, congratulations on things going well and I hope they continue that way for you.
    P.S. Waiting to see the pics!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

is there any way to make certain letters about six feet tall on here???
    WOW
    those would be the letters needing enlargement!!!
    Congradulations on your comming out party, bit of a surprise huh!!!!

Red face

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ons/icon11.gif

Holy Crap! I would have been happily in total shock but scared. I am so glad it went well for
    you. I can't believe your wife did not tell you. Did she kind of warmed up the audience before had by dropping hints to them? I hope you both laughed afterwards Wow! What a
    life event. Happy for you!

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi0012 View Post
    Walking into the room every jaw was on the floor and I could not find my way to the bar fast enough.
    OMG, Wendi! I'm glad everything worked out well. Definitely didn't need any more blush that evening, I'll bet.
    Heidi99

clean underwear for me .. omg .. i am glad it went well for you .. how is the wife taking this ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Wow! I would have had a heart attack. Congrats on acceptance from everybody.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I definately would have needed a clean pair of panties Hope it it all works out and can't wait to see the pics.

Amy

Wendi, that's the biggest shocker I've heard of in a long time. Talk about no way out except for telling the truth... Wow! Your life has certainly changed.
    I am very curious to read what your wife knew about the "surprise party" beforehand and what she thinks of the outcome.
    Phoebe

Aspiring Member
    at least they got to see the made up you. and not the sunday morning version. i bet that was a turn on after a stiff shot or 7.