Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which would you rather do?

My dream is to go out as Selene and pass; not sure if it's an achieveable goal as I tend to be a perfectionist about things, especially this. But hey, I look around and see some GG's out there and think, "wow.. I can look better than her.." Lol... we'll see this year I hope.

Absolutely, 100% woman. For me, there is no other reason for dressing.

Aspiring Member
    Dressed as a woman and be able to pass as a woman.

I think I do both every time! I try to look like a girl and escape notice, but if I look like a man ina dress, I am happy with that. Either way I am just being my self. I am not sure what would happen if someone would connect the man in a dress to the male me in drab. It would shake things up in my house for sure.
    yin/yang

How about 'go out, don't expect to pass, but couldn't care less'?

But anyone who calls me a 'guy/dude/bloke in a dress' is going to get their head bitten off...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    I was just thinking, we shouldn't be embarrassed to go out, whether we pass or not. we are who we are. I feel like we should wear what we like, just like women.
    I agree. I couldn't pass so I would just like to be in public wearing my dress. I dressed for an event at work and was complimented by the girls on my legs and choice of clothes. Billie Jean

Smile Just Doin' it

[SIZE="2"]I go out dressed whether or not I pass.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Yes!!

If and when I ever get to go out again, I always try to blend and pass, but if read it doesn't bother me anymore. So a guy in a dress is ok too.
    Striving for acceptance.

Probably a little "Door #3" action.

I have no interest in passing as a woman. But, I would like to be able to go out in a dress without the social problems.

try to get out and about look nice and hope to pass. But mostly try to have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Go out in a dress and pass.

me2

Quote Originally Posted by sara_also View Post
    I always try to dress fully..I just cant do it half way..I always want to pass if I can.. I am sure sometimes I don't..But Oh Well I try..

me? Not passable (even in Vegas)

But I do like Vegas! (catch me there for the marathon!)
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

For me it would be about passing. When I dress there have only been a few times when I really "see" Mercedes and not just me in a dress. And those moments just take my breathe away. I probably still wouldn't pass but that is what I feel like I am striving for.

I don't know if this makes sense or if I have explained it well but simply, when I dress I want to be Mercedes and not a guy in a dress.

Mercedes XOXOXO

yes.. well yes... and yes... you see I would like to pass, and would like to think that way.. pass is in the eye of the beholder, both the person trying such a feat and the people they are trying to "fool".. I'd rather wear a skirt and heels and hose (or hose and then heels) and not wear any makeup or try to look more fem because I only do want to look and feel fem from the waist down, and really not look fem but feel fem, or just to wear what I would care to wear as a man wearing what I want to wear, and say screw you to the world if you don't like it.. but that's a fantasy... I don't really think I would pass at any rate and so just wearing to wear is fine by me...

When I go out dressed, all I can do is just be myself. I try not to be nervious, try to act like I dress this way everyday, smile at other women, and just enjoy being out dressed. I know I have been read many times, but no one has made a fuss over it. As long as I can enjoy myself, be respected for the image I project, and no one makes a fuss, I am happy.