Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Admiring Women

I do this all the time. I love checking out women to see what is new and attractive. I then wonder where I can get it myself.

At other times I am envious simply for the fact that they actually get to be a woman 24/7 and they get to wear things like that whenever they want.

Best example was last weekend. I was out to dinner in a local down town and the cutiest little blonde had on skinny jeans with a white coat with the hottest boots I've ever seen. Black leather, knee high, with a button buckle at the top. with matching buttons down the shaft. All stacked on a 4.5" heel.

Not only would I have loved a pair for myself. I was elated to walk behind her right to the same resturant.

God those boots were hot.

Aspiring Member
    Count me in on this one, big time.
    When I'm next to a beautifully dressed woman in a dress or skirt suit wearing pantyhose and high heels, I desperately want to wear her outfit.
    I also constantly wonder whether a woman is wearing nylon or cotton panties, since I love nylon panties so much!

Hey I am a hetro. male. I may be married, but I am not blind. Then add being a CDer that loves nice feminine clothes.

Having worked in a more professional environment with a professional business attire, I have found it interesting at times seeing a hot looking gal in a very nice business outfit from the back. Then having her turn and you see an decent looking gal in her upper 50's to 60's. Not what one was expecting. But some of those gals know how to dress and do their hair and over all presentation. They make how many younger gals dress look terrible. Even many of the more stoutly built gals can dress nicely in clothes that flatter and look good on them.

Best way to get dressing tips is watch a crowd of people. What are they wearing for their body type and how are they wearing.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

not just u

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    You are not alone.

cindi ann

Have an awesome day! melissa1986's Avatar
    I sooo agree and then I just want to go shopping for more clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." Christopher Reeve

Too many times I've admired a beautiful woman and wished her outfit was mine, or to find a similar one my size. And yes, also wondered what else she was wearing, what makeup she uses...

Like someone else said, I am married, I'm not dead My admiration of women has always been there, though often leaning more toward their clothing rather than what was under it all in some cases. :

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

It's become a race between noticing the woman or her clothing. Usually the clothing wins out! It does keep my wife a little happier because she knows I'm mostly looking at the clothing and acc. and not the body! LOL
    Sally

I would guess that describes nearly all who are on this list!
    Hugs, Carole

girlie guy
    Of course! Fashion shows, beauty contests, sale ads, the girls are all fine to look at, but you know what they say, "the clothes make the man."

Is that the right quote?

Problem is, my bride doesnt understand Im not looking in a sexual way.

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KelliBennett View Post
    I do this all the time. I love checking out women to see what is new and attractive. I then wonder where I can get it myself.

At other times I am envious simply for the fact that they actually get to be a woman 24/7 and they get to wear things like that whenever they want.

Best example was last weekend. I was out to dinner in a local down town and the cutiest little blonde had on skinny jeans with a white coat with the hottest boots I've ever seen. Black leather, knee high, with a button buckle at the top. with matching buttons down the shaft. All stacked on a 4.5" heel.

Not only would I have loved a pair for myself. I was elated to walk behind her right to the same resturant.

God those boots were hot.
    Great story, Kelli. You and I think a lot alike!
    Heidi99

Aspiring Member
    tiffany tell your bride shes the lucky one . you picked her!!! my wife knows but still lets me know when ive stared too long! ummm, i love em. here lately it seems cleveage is all the rage(like it was ever gone!!). ummm

Silver Member
    Seeing any well dressed female, regardless of their age, is enjoyment for me. There is always a bit of envy and curiousity studying their outfit, makeup, jewelry, and actions. I wonder if their lingerie matches the outer clothing, what perfume they are wearing, when they last shaved their legs, and how long it took them to attain their image. However, some other GGs look like they have never made an effort to look good. I know when I'm dressed I look alot better than them!

Chari

Not just you... I have admired women for years, not in a sexual way (well, not always lol), for their sheer beauty, they way they dress, carry themselves, etc.. Which is why I'm so into fashion and photography. I love to create with a beautiful woman - had a photo shoot this past October at FIT in NYC working with four female fashion stylists and it was great! Now, if I could only get myself at shoot!

For me, in the beginning of my dressing days, it has also been a learning experience

Let me tell you about yesterday. We have been having issues with a vendors product. So we have a big meeting with an engineer, chief development engineer, executive, and our sales rep.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the sales rep. She was the only visiable woman in the room (wink). But she was about my heights (she had heels on so she was taller, but I am estimating). Dressed a a killer kinda greenish/brown skirt suit. Skirt above her knees, pale pink top, black three inch heels. Fabulous french manacuried long nails, and to top it all off, sheer hose. Now her hair wasn't a style I am fond of but it was well done. Not to mention she had a great figure and a fantastic set of legs.

All I could think of was how I wish I was her, dressed like that. Sometimes I think I just need to do it and live my life the way I want to.

Aspiring Member
    Great post and description, Kelli.
    When I'm in a meeting with a well-dressed woman like that,
    it's hard not to shout out,"Wow you look fabulous,
    I'm a crossdresser and I'd love to wear that outfit!"

know the feeling

When i first starting dating my girlfriend she always complained that i was looking at women to much. After my coming out talk with her her opions changed and she relized that i was looking at the outfits not the women. I often find myself looking and wondering how i would look in an outfit worn by another woman and will even ask some women where they got a certain outfit and how they may like a certain outfit. Girls share secrets about cloths and we should not be left out on there secrets.

Love Always,
    Wendi

I would love to go up to women and ask "Hey what brand of shoes are those? Where did you get them? Do they come in a 13M?" But they would think I'm weird. I am weird.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    Is it just me, but does everybody here admire beautifully dressed women, but for a whole other reason than other guys. I see a well dressed woman and wonder what I would look like in that outfit. Sometimes I wonder what type of bra, slip, or girdle she is wearing.

I think the same way, Farrah. I have always loved women and now love them even more.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Yes, women watch women, and in my experieince watch them with more of an eye for detail than most hetero-men. When I am with a group of my GG friends and we see a woman we don't know who has a great hair style, or is rocking a pair of boots, or a beautiful pair of earrings, most will comment and most will have an opinion. When I am with gay men they may comment on some aspect of how the women is presenting herself. When I am with "hetero-normative" men I find they only seem to notice physical attributes of women that incite lust in them, if they notice anything.

My personal experience is that some aspects of feminity are inate, spiritual, if you will. Some are learned and women learn them by watching and interacting with other women. So, yes, if you are looking to emulate women, watch them, but also interact with them, if you can, as something more like a woman than a man - if that makes sense. Trust me, you don't have to be all dolled up for it to happen and you don't have to completely "blow your cover" either. At least not in my experience.

BINGO, Farrah... that's me.. I was in a walmart a few years ago and this woman was dressed up and wearing these nice heels and I had seen her and what I did was get in the next isle and listening to her clip-clop of her heels, I matched her stride and imagined myself wearing her shoes and walking on that tiled floor there...

I'm with you Farrah, when I look at women, I only notice what they are wearing, how they carry themselves, and how I would look in that outfit. And this is wether I am in guy or girl mode.
    Striving for acceptance.