Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trey has good news he wants to share with everyone

Platinum Member

Trey has good news he wants to share with everyone

Trey would have posted this himself but he's managed to come down with stomach flu, so much so he nearly didnt make it for his appointment today, in his words 'i would have cancelled if it wasnt for the most important thing in my life', so he has sent himself to bed lol......BUT he wants everyone to know he has been approved to get T in a month, but is too sick to tell the story and will later when hes slept some, they are just waiting for bloods and stuff to come back and he has his next appointment on 28th February which is when he will get his T

Good for you Trey...
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-28-2008 at 08:38 PM.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    yay treyie trey trey!!!!!!!

and get bettter sooon! *Gives some chicken noodle soup to trey* *huggles*

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Sweet man! Drinks are on me! (just as soon as you're feeling better)
    Story of my life –>

Yay for Trey!

Awesome, Trey!

But tell me you don't have that horrible Norwalk/norovirus going around.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

w00t!!!! Awesome, bro!!! I am SO happy for you (but insanely jealous because you will be starting T before Me LOL...My appointment is not till March 6th)....

Daniel
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    But tell me you don't have that horrible Norwalk/norovirus going around.
    I hope it wasn't the Mexican food.

Congrats, bro, I knew they'd understand.

Party time!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Excellent news, Trey -- congratulations!

And I hope you're feeling better soon.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Hey Guys....Brief post in between sleeping....I'm really excited that I was approved for the T....and I will post more later, it was a good appointment, went well, even though he said it does sound like I have Norovirus....so it's funny that you mentionned that, Cai....and it's brutal, I can't stop sleeping, have a fever, stomach hurts SO bad...and was up all night throwing up....Man, Lex, I hope you don't get this since we just had dinner last night....BTW, the Mexican was a lot better going down than coming back up...LOL...Won't be eating Mexican again for a WHILE...maybe ever? TTYL, back to bed....Hugs, **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

It's going around my campus - my roommate was horribly sick all weekend. (which means it's headed my way about Weds/Thurs - the two days I absolutely cannot miss)

Good news, though - it should only be a 72-hour thing. Kasey was sick from Friday evening until Sunday evening, but she's completely recovered now.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Oh man Trey, I had Norwalk a few years ago... I wanted to die. It does pass as quickly as it strikes so hang in there and stay hydrated (no Lex, not with rum! ).

Congrats on the T-trek.

[SIZE="1"]omg...Trey on T sounds a bit scary. ...and exciting [/SIZE]
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    omg...Trey on T sounds a bit scary.
    Thats the exact thing i said to someone!

Yay, congrats Sir Trey! Hmmm, Trey on T... for some reason, that doesn't concern me.

And many get-better vibes being sent your way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

GypsyKaren
    Good for you Trey, I'm very happy for you!

Karen Starlene

yay thats great news

Thank you all so much for the good wishes, I appreciate it very much! I am still sick, this seems like the virus that will never go away, but I am recovered enough today to at least give you all a better idea of what happened yesterday, and I am definitely more excited today than I was yesterday....Yesterday, I was almost too sick to care a whole lot about anything other than sleep.....even T!! I really like the clinic, and the staff is very helpful and nice....Everyone there welcomes you as a new patient....which is different than most healthcare facilities, I think....when they first come in, they say, "Hi Trey, welcome...", which does put you at ease a lot....My doctor came in and introduced himself by first name, I noticed that everyone there uses first names when introducing themselves to you, which also makes you comfortable...and they are very accepting, they just listen....VERY non-judgemental place....So the doctor basically asked Me why I was there, I explained....told him, I wish I were more articulate at the moment, but I'm so sick right now, I am probably all over the place, lol....He said, you're fine, I'm hearing you completely.... After I finished and we went over My medical history, he said, okay, I would like you to come back in a month and we will go over your bloodwork, which should be fine, you appear fine to me...and we will get you started on the T....he went over the side effects of T, etc. We talked about the various delivery methods, he said he doesn't like the patch because a lot of people have bad skin reactions to it...said that the gel is very good, but so expensive, it is cost prohibitive for most people...said most opt for the injections, which I knew, they are certainly the most reasonable option....it just felt SO great to be talking about HOW I am going to GET My **T**... It's definitely time for the next phase...and I am SO ready! So one more month and all of you frightened people should probably go into hiding, LOL....cause Trey is going on the **T** And now it's official!! **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    So one more month and all of you frightened people should probably go into hiding, LOL....cause Trey is going on the **T** And now it's official!! **Trey**
    geez and i get to spend a month with you when it will definitely be in your system by then!!!....still happy for you dude!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-29-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Woo! congrate, Tray.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

That's great news, Trey!!! So glad to hear it... although I will be one of the people in hiding in a month

Oh, and feel better soon...

Congrats Trey! And I hope you get better soon. (I hope that Virus thing doesn't come around here...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    geez and i get to spend a month with you when it will definitely be in your system by then!!!....still happy for you dude!
    Be very afraid, Kieron - make sure you scope out all the exits when you get to Trey's Dungeon.

SirTrey, here's a little party music to celebrate your new drug.

But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm really pleased for ya Trey well done!! Sorry ya not feeling so good and hope ya feelin better soon!! xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Yay, well done Trey

LOL...Hey, Captain! Loved that video.....I just woke up (have been sleeping all day and have just emerged again from My flu coma) and that cracked Me up....I guess laughter IS the best medicine....And don't tell Kieron to scope out all the exits, dude....will make it harder for Me to catch him!!
    Ever The Opportunist

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    ooo I might meet trey when he's on T. is that a good thing?

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!