Thread: Any requests?

girlie guy

Any requests?

You've seen those websites where you can "dress" someone up, maybe even send them the clothes to wear, and they'll model them for you (for a price)?

Well, I'm not cheap like that. Noooooooh, I'm free! So, tell me what you like and I'll try and accomodate you, girls.

Shelly, the stilettos are for you.
    Nikki, these stockings are for you.
    PrissySissy, panties off to you!
    SexyGG, here's my bum.
    Sophie, whose waistline is to die for, my favorite corset.
    TricotGal, do you like my gloves?
    Anita, a bit of lipstick onto your cheek.
    Anjelica, I can't show you my makeup.
    Miss Bosie, those were my lips on your post.
    Victoria, how do you like pantyhose with back seams?
    SweetSusan, I'll have you know that I never wear support hose.
    Oops, and I forgot the brunette hair for Sophie (that is my natural color).
    Oops, one more, the hair bow is for me because I love frilly things!

Listen, if you girls like this, I'm tempted to put up a vote counter and see how serious you are.
    Last edited by ronna; 05-23-2005 at 06:01 AM.

Hmmm, how about a pink lace tutu, thigh length rubber waders, a flak jacket and a bright yellow rubber duck hat?

(What can I say, I have a very irreverant sense of humor!)

girlie guy

I'll have to check my coat closet

I don't think I have that exact combination.
    But if it would please you...

Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    I don't think I have that exact combination.
    But if it would please you...
    Ronna,

What would please me would be for you to be happy in yourself. If that means taking the suggestions of complete strangers on the internet, then that is up to *you*. Bear in mind that I have a strange sense of humor, an irreverant attitude towards taking myself too seriously , a strange sense of humor and a tendency to repeat myself.

I do *not* judge* you, you are what you are. Be happy.

If it pleases you to take my suggestions and run with them then so be it. Whatever 'floats your boat'. Should you go with the tutu etc, good for you. But please, please, please, don't feel that by doing so (or *not* doing so), that it wil make any difference to me in terms of how I 'relate' to you.

(that said, I *am* partially 'domme' by nature, but it is, after all, your *choice*.)

(Do I get a prize for being vague and non-commital? )

StephanieCD
    I've wanted to do the request thing myself... mine's sort of wardrobe-dependant... I like Dorothy

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD
    I've wanted to do the request thing myself... mine's sort of wardrobe-dependant... I like Dorothy
    Yah know, there *is* certain thrill in that.

If I were to take requests, they would likely involve swords. But I have to admit, I'd get a big kick from it...

Tristen Cox
    So no rubber duck hat then huh? Dammit

I think your weight looks fine.

I was thinking maybe something with a fur coat.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Hi Ronna,

Very nice photos.Nice bum.So, no rubber duck hat.Well maybe you could find one of those little circle things that had a duck head on it.Did I say ,nice bum?Looking good sister.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

tricot gal

any requests?

Hi Ronna. As I've said elsewhere, you look fabulous in lingerie and of course as a glove wearer I love those white and black elbow gloves. Are they made of satin or nylon? Do you like to wear wrist gloves too?

Yes it would be ok if it is a little tight. But I really would love to see you in a fur coat. Thank you.

Love, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

ronna there are no rules to having fun dress in what makes you feel good and they will follow xx

Wow you look really good. As for me I love all stockings and pantyhose back seemed or not it's always been good in my opinion

tricot gal

any requests?

Ronna, I bought my 100% nylon sheer elbow length gloves from Aire hosiery. As I recall they are made in black and white. I think that you'd love to wear them. They look fabulous with matching sheer nylon lingerie.

I have a pair of nylon white hosiery gloves which I use when I'm putting on my stockings. I purchased them from the stockingstore and they prevent you from snagging your hosiery.
    Last edited by tricot gal; 04-28-2005 at 01:23 PM.