Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in heels?

Sleeping in heels?

I did it last nite and it felt wonderful, im curious as to anyone who's intentionally fallen asleep with high heels on (im sure someone has unintentionally =p)

Of course they were clean, my girlfriend gave me a pair just to wear at home =D

I feel kinda embarassed about this but im curious >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've done it before but usually kicked em off before morning..

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Same as Stacee. Just once also!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I do it all the time. Believe it or not, it helps me sleep.......I know, I'm such a shoe-aholic .

aha! Theres other life forms out there like me! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You might not want to do it on a waterbed.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Did it yesterday, intend doing it today also.

I don't do it all of the time, but right now I think I'm on some sort of "roll" or a "high", just don't want to get out of my clothes or shoes. Trouble is, my wardrobe is rapidly emptying, my washing machine can't keep up!

Aaaah, the joys of living alone.....

I have only one question.... Why?
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Why not?

I do it sometimes. Sometimes though, it hurts depending on the shoe and I rip them off late in the night.
    Sometimes not.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Wouldn't be my first choice. A CD friend of mine wears 4" spikes to bed every night however. To each her own, I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The first time I got a pair of pumps I slipped them on and they felt so good that I slept with on all night, but that was the only time.
    SarahHall

I've done it, its neat! Though if you don't have good balance in the mornings, it may not be a good thing lol.

After wearing my heels to bed, I felt like my feet got used to the shape a little more every time.

Could just be a mental thing, though.

xoxo
    Ally

Yes, slept un and intentionally too!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel_rachel View Post
    I have only one question.... Why?
    Amen to that, especially if you don't sleep alone. I'd be afraid of hurting Julie.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Heels

I've done it a few times,usually when I'm fully dressed,and sleeping alone.There is something about falling asleep fully dressed ,its like i get to be a women all night long .

Former Member
    I tried it once many years ago, and it just wasn't very comfortable.

I have both fallen asleep and intentionally slept with them on. I just love heels so much if I didn't have to take them off at all that would be OK with me!

Never slept in them.I do, however, like to lie down, and let them slip off my feet and fall on the floor next to the bed carelessly. But sleeping in pantyhose or stockings and garther belt, yes. I to it often.

Being all girl

Yes

In my younger days I often would go to bed sometimes fully dressed, shoes and all, but have moved on to being dressed for bed, nitie and panties and the slippers come off before I enter bed, BUT, I date a lot of men that insist that I keep on my bra, stockings and shoes when we go to bed, men love it when they make love to a girl when she has her bra and shoes on, and they want me to keep them on all night. I think its kinda sexy, after all we do love our shoes, dont we? Monica.

Gold Member
    I love heels as well as the next girl but I wouldn't want to sleep in them. That just doesn't sound comfy.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

And there's me ... cant wait to take mine off yet alone sleep in them!
    Amanda

I only did it once, when my non-supportive wife stayed away for the night. I put on stockings, suspenders, 5" stilettoes, corset (tight!), bra, slip, and then tried on a number of outer clothes and took lots of photos. I even ventured onto our patio in a very tight (ie hobble) pencil skirt, then ironed my bedclothes before making the bed, and falling into it with all the lingerie and shoes on. I found it so exciting that I didn't fall asleep for some time. It was great waking up still dressed and with heels on. I spent half the morning dressed too, and only took it all off before my wife returned. I'd had the shoes on for about 14 hours, with a lot of that on my feet. At one time in the evening, I had to sit down for a few minutes to rest my aching feet, but it felt like a "let down" when I eventually took them off, and my calf muscles were sore for a few days! Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to do that since.

Tony

I tried it once by wearing my pumps to bed, but for some reason I took them off either because I didn't want to get runs in my pantyhose or my feet started hurting. I can't remember exactly, but I'll try it again sometime.

Thanks for bringing it up.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

For awhile I used to do this alot. When I get new shoes that I know Im going to wear for a long time I will most times wear them in my sleep to help them adjust to the shape of my foot. Also, not sure, but it does feel a little sexy wearing them to bed

Did it once.. I kept scratching my legs... or such and waking up. I move too much in my sleep :P