Thread: help me buy my first pair of panties and bra

help me buy my first pair of panties and bra

hello i am really want to buy my own set of panties and bra but i am very nervious so i dont know what to do. how do you girls did it an give some ideas on how do do i just go in the store and buy.

Elia. If you want to buy in a store, all you have to do is walk in and go see what it is you like... Know what size you are looking for. Just be relaxed and enjoy looking around.. Dont be afraid to ask for sales help from a woman in that area, they mostly enjoy giving you tips on what it is you may be "buying for your girlfriend".. . Or you can buy things online through ebay.com if you dont feel comfortable in the stores...

Hope that helps..
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

My wife brought me my first bra. Come to think of it she's brought all my bras, not a lot of help for you there I guess.

She buys a lot of things from the online catalogue companys especially those associated with high street shops such as Evans. Having checked out styles in the store it's common for them not to have her size anyway and it's easier to order online than in the store. Putting her sizes and mine on the same order has never raised a query, neither has me ordering items by phone with an obvious male voice.

hello again

i wish i just had the guts to go into the sotore and just buy the perfect panties.

Elia, just go into a store any pick out what you like. The sales people are going to assume that you are purchasing for a wife or girlfriend. I suggest that you go to a WalMart or K-Mart to start and buy inexpensive til you get a feel for the sizes. You don't sound like you are ready to ask a saleslady what size you appear to be.

Debra

Elia:

While you WILL be nervous and hesitant, just go into the store, look around to familiarize yourself with what you want...you should know your sizes, and go up to make your purchase. Since I always get matching sets of bras and panties, I take longer but I find the shopping for my lingerie very enjoyable. For me that is part of the joy...shopping for lingerie. You'll find the experience a true rush.

I've been crossdressing for many years and it still scares me BUT like everythinng else, the more you do it the easier it gets.

Enjoy your new found femme self.

Paula J
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I agree that it gets easier and I have only made a few purchases. I just jumped right in first buying a couple cosmetic items.... no big deal but was really nervous. The next thing I picked up was a sports bra from walmart, it was a late night purchase with a few people around. I was close to the right size but a little tight. The next day I stopped to get a new air conditioner and just happened to pick up another sports bra a size larger, and with a lot of people around.

I guess if I wouldn't have just jumped into it and pick something up, I wouldn't have found a new thrill......shopping!
    H & K
    Jenny K

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Hi Elia,

At first, shopping for bra's and panties can as nerve-wracking as it is exciting. After a while it is just exciting

If I may suggest, go the panty section in a store like Walmart and look for the panties that come in a plastic pack of 3. On the back of those packages you will reliably find size ranges. Find your size on there. Those size ranges generally apply to panties and you can find a style that you like on the rack.

When you are looking for a bra, take a second to check the fabric. Look for a fabric that has some stretch in it until you get a feel for your size.

If you are dead nervous but live in a larger center, check the listings on the webs for shops that cater to cross-dressers. They are used to men shopping for womens clothes and can provide lots of help in getting the right size.

I have found some of those shops to be overpriced, but it may be a small price to pay for being more comfortable until your confidence and bravado are up.

Best of luck!

Charlotte

hello

hey thanks for all your advice. i will just go in and do it. when i do it i will come back here and tell you all about it.