Thread: Breast Aug. Simulator

Davena

Breast Aug. Simulator

A resource for ts girl who wants to know how she will look eventually on HRT and with BAS (breast implants)...

http://www.lookingyourbest.com/inamodel/index.html

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

Red face nice tits

Hi Davena, that was fun to play with.It would be ideal if we could adjust the size of our breast instantly like that whenever we wanted to.I'm stuck with a big B cup all the time and sometimes I wish they were bigger and in the hot weather I wish they were like mens.I wonder if I would be arrested if I we nt toppless or more probabal get jumped by homophobic jerks,last summer when laying out on a private beach only accessable by boat another boat goes by and someone yells out "nice tits" [I had a womans bikini on but no top]I get a lot of odd looks everwhere I go.

The people that are looking probably really want you and the ones that comment definately want you. Even if the dont admit it. Your bakini sounds hot

Jenny Grier
    Siera said: "I wonder if I would be arrested if I we nt toppless".

One of our jokes here in Canada is that we have the right to bare breasts instead of the right to bear arms. (We have pretty strict gun control and our courts have said that bare breasts are *not* illegal.)

Yours from Canada,

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

those things are dangerous

I like that right to bare breast Do the ever go off on ya when playing around with them?I heard of people putting them in their mouth and squeezeing the ...you can get hurt with those things.

Smile Nice visual aid

That was interesting, too bad I can't put my head on there

Hugs,

Lois