Thread: Humorous moments (The lighter side of CDing)

Smile Humorous moments (The lighter side of CDing)

I thought the lighter side of crossdressing might make this a more bearable Monday, here's my contribution. I was in California at a department store fully dressed in male clothes just doing a little shopping when I saw this very cute dress and wanted to try it on. I approached a lady in her late 40's working at the fitting rooms and asked for a room. She looked at me and then at what I was holding, then back to me and stated "Sir, that’s a ladies dress". With total deadpan I said "Oh, I'm sorry, Where are the men’s dresses?". She stated that they "did not carry such an item". After a thoughtful pause I said "well then, I guess this one will have to do, may I?". with a strange look and a slight shake of her head she showed me a room. She still looked confused when I left. I would have given anything to her the story told in her words over her dinner table that night.

Don't be shy, share those stories.
    Last edited by Chandra Marie; 06-22-2004 at 07:57 AM.
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

Good Monday Laugh

Thanks I needed that ... I'm getting a slow start working this morning. In fact I see it's almost noon here so I might not even get much done this morning.

True story? You're one guttsy girl.

Sophia

Smile The Lighter Side

Had a similar thing when buying shoes. Went into a shop and helped myself,
    tried them on and walked a little- the assistants were all busy.

When I went to ask for a pair from an assistant she brought a boxed pair back, said I could return them if they did fit my partner- you should have seen her face when I said they were for me !

Similar situation in a ladies hairdressers- used to go get my hair permed
    when this was the UK fashion in the 1980's - used to get some funny looks from the female clientele- sitting there with my hair in curlers/ under the hairdryer etc- happy days.

Love

Sophie

Life Traveller

Humerous moments

Hi:
    A similar shoe story (above) happened to me as well...I was in Macy's about six months ago and wanted an eyeliner pencil...I asked the sales associate to get me one in particular...she remarked, "Is this for your girlfriend or wife?"..."Neither", i answered, "It's for me"...we had a nice conversation, and she seemed curious about CD'ing...she asked me if I had any pictures (I do) and I promised to bring them in the next time and show them to her...we had a terrific time going over them when I returned two weeks later...Every time I shop for make-up at Macy's, I stop by and say Hi to her...she's the best and has given me many make-up tips...kisses - R

Departed

Talking

Chandra,

That was great! What a comeback! I'll laugh about that one for a while.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face,

Jules