Thread: Braids

pete

Braids

Ifa
    Last edited by pete; 06-10-2005 at 04:58 AM.

Thumbs up

Your braid looks great! I think you should get some additional pictures of you with it in.

I'm more impressed by the feminine neck, jawline, and visible bone structure of the cheek. If you didn't tell us this was you Pete, I would swear that this was a photo of a GG.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Platinum Member
    wait someone will point out who or were the photo came from ........could it be...........?????????????isaw that.......on......at.........
    Last edited by Wendy me; 04-21-2005 at 09:02 AM. Reason: voices them dam voices keep talking to me.......

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I'm more impressed by the feminine neck, jawline, and visible bone structure of the cheek. If you didn't tell us this was you Pete, I would swear that this was a photo of a GG.
    I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Tell your mobile hairdresser there is and opening for her business in tasmania australia ...I have 1 client for her already.!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Tongue firmly in cheek?