Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your bra size ladies?

what's your bra size ladies?

hi, i ordered breasts forms recently, but they seem not to suit my body type. with my bra stuffed up with something fluffy 36C suits me best. what's your bra size and what do you stuff them up with, incuding breastforms.

I am a 40 A. No breast forms though, my ones are home grown

44D based on my frame size works best for this Texas Gal

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

38B - Lingere Solutions Bra inserts/pushups.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

34C or 34D depending on which breastforms i,ve got in.

well i find a 38 d works fine for this British chick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I haven't been professional fitted, but a 36A seems to fit very well with no padding. Considering the width of my shoulders, I'd look more balanced with C cups, but since I don't dress to go out (and pretty much only underdress under my drab clothing), I'll stick with the A cups for now.

I posted a thread a while back about bra stuffing and got quite a bit of feedback on it. the first bra I ever wore was that of a girlfriend, it was a 32a which fit me very tight and uncomfortable. As I grew in size and experience, I graduated to 34b, 36c, until I reached my permanent size which is 40d. My first bra stuffing, (the 34b) was balloons filled with cooking oil. Now I have two pairs of silicone forms that I am thoroughly pleased with. Luv and Jill

There was a time when a 44" band size would work for me, however, finding a proper fitting cup was next to impossible. Had to wear a 42 with extenders. A whole bunch of weight loss later, I've gone through 40 to 38 and now am quite comfortable with 36. Depending on the maker I usually wear a B or A cup, without any "help".
    Now, if I'm "dressing up" I have a nice D size for a set of mastectomy inserts I own. Gives me that "senior citizen, top heavy look" One of the ladies at a local dress shop calls them "Grandma Boobs" Considering my frame size they really aren't out of place.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have quite a collection of about 25 bras mostly in 36D or 36DD. I do not really like breast forms and love the feeling of filling the cups all by myself. I can fill either size but most 36DDs are minimizers, making filling the cups easier. Some of the DDs are hand me downs from my lovely wife. Tip for others: as long as the band is tight, you can squeeze your chest tissue in and fill the cups. I find the DD cups cover all the chest tissue and are filled completely.
    Life is too short; wear a sexy bra every day!

34B....stuffed with hormone produced firm B cup

Banned Read only
    38B
    When is a B cup not a B cup? Since i'm still a little on the overweight side i can fill my 38B longline bra perfectly. But according to the measurements, i'm somewhere between an A and a B cup which the rest of my bras seem to indicate also. I also noticed this years ago when i had over a dozen bras before the mother of all purges. Must be manufacturer variances or something.

While we're on the subject, funny thing, while i've lost 6" around my waist during the last month or so, i surely expected the man boobs to go down also. For some reason they aren't, they seem to be holding their own and in fact they seem to be growing and are becoming sensitive as i'm aware i got em now!
    Only thing i can figure is its the Soy Milk i switched to a while back when i stopped using dairy products and that Aveeno hair minimizer i've been using daily which is also rich in Soy.
    Can't say whether to brag, complain, continue or stop the Soy!

40C or 42C depending on the manufacturer, and it's all me filling the cups.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I have bras with cups from A to F. Depends on what I'm wearimg and my mood. I fill the cups with my own flesh, breast forms or foam rubber.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I use two different bra sizes

One size for comfort, when I know I will be dressed all day long. In that case I use a 38 D and no external filling, just my own breasts, or should I sayn a combination of my breasts and accumulated fat tissues which I kept around my chest after loosing lots of weight...

One size for the look when I want to improve on my leavage appearance... I then use a 36 D rather than a 38 D. The push up effect is more pronounced...

But the price to pay is that after a few hours it feels rather uncomfortable and I am quite happy to take the bra off...

Eugenie

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    For me I wear 34D with silicon breast forms with a VS Infinity Edge push up bra

40DD breast forms here. They look just about right for my height (6'2") and weight (185). Its really a matter of what look you want to acheive and what is comfortable for you.
    d
    Dani

[SIZE="3"] For that flat chested cute punk/goth or sporty girl look I use 34A. That fits my natural chest however the band is snug. I have a 36A yet the cup seems bigger. (Trial and error there.) When I wear dresses or want to look more grown up femme I use 36b (an outgrown bra donated to my cause by my beautiful SO) with A-B water push up inserts. I don't really like the look of a huge chest on myself. Just my preferences.[/SIZE]

Though I have not been professionally fitted (something I hope to do this year, by the way), I usually wear a 42 or 44, C or D. I find that bras vary a lot and that trying them on is about the only way I can get the right fit. I do this mostly at Lane Bryant where they are friendly and very helpful.
    It's all me filling the cups with my breasts and some fat tissue. The latter seems to remain this days despite fluctuations in my weight. I'm trying to lose weight right now, and if the result is a loss of breast size, I will go to silicone forms, aiming to get a C/D size that's comfortable. I used to think that cup size was the most important thing--no more. I'm convinced that the band and shoulder strap have much more to do with the comfort, fit, and flattering look.
    Good luck finding your bras that fit.
    warmly, Linnea

38C with forms --- but I can fill a 36B with no extra help at all...

38B here. Just a water/gel bra does the trick (whoops should I say 'job').

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Which ones?

Band size 36 to 38, depending. Cup sizes: C, D, DD, and EEE. ( See signature pic).
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

What is you8r bra size

I am a 40a naturally.
    Raelene

I have over 100 bras ...42-C, mostly underwire.
    It was trail and error,
    I must have another 50-100 bras from 34A to 44DD
    that I'd get rid of, or trade for other articles of clothing.
    I have three sets of PALS BreastForms, "B" "C" and "D"
    My C cups are my favorite.

44A if I go without any forms
    44B with my small forms
    44C with my larger forms

Anything I use forms in, I prefer underwire. With the A cup, I don't have an underwire, but like the cups to be padded.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein