Thread: For those of you who are lucky enough to dress and make love to your SO

PHXTC

For those of you who are lucky enough to dress and make love to your SO

Do you have your SO talk dirty to you? I often times ask my SO to call me her bitchgirl and that I'm her **** and also that I'm her girlfriend. It drives me bananas! Anyone else do this?

lisa71
    Yes, I have, It is great, It gets me so horny, i ant her to do more and more. She just dosnt do it enough

Life Traveller

DirtyTalk

Hi...I talk very dirty to my SO and she returns it in spades...sometimes I wonder where she learned to talk like that...she's a perfect lady in public but a nasty **** in bed...I adore her...just thought I'd put my 2 cents worth out there...hugs - R

raz
    I love it when my wife talks to me dirty and treats me like her woman.