Thread: when you travel anywhere? are you decked out?

Eileen1969

Arrow when you travel anywhere? are you decked out?

I for one have travelled to many places in BC decked out as my female side Eileen! most people kinda give that look of " heads n eyes going back!" lol I smile at those people when they do that, especailly men! I get most great responses from women and only a few great men! When you travelll, do deck yourself out?

Smile

I like to dress and travel too! I usually dress like a tart and try catch a few glimpses too. One time I flashed this guy by bending over at a gas station to check my tire pressure, with a short skirt and his wife yelled at him!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Eileen1969

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    I like to dress and travel too! I usually dress like a tart and try catch a few glimpses too. One time I flashed this guy by bending over at a gas station to check my tire pressure, with a short skirt and his wife yelled at him!
    that is so bad girl! sweet! I do love also getting glimpses of men, drewling at my legs! nothing like that girl and I even get some jelous looks form women who envy my legs! bow I say bow! lol

Smile travel tarts

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT
    i totally agree with cindyt! i love to dress like a tart when i travel--everything from-fitting and flirty! i admit that i love turning heads and running into sympathetic ggs who embrace you as just another girl! traveling dressed is just the best!!

Eileen1969

Wink tart! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lycra
    i totally agree with cindyt! i love to dress like a tart when i travel--everything from-fitting and flirty! i admit that i love turning heads and running into sympathetic ggs who embrace you as just another girl! traveling dressed is just the best!!
    that is too funny! a tart! sweet tart! I have never heard that expression! omg! lol if I could describe being sexy in a mini and flaunting myself, it would just have to be sassy little tart!