Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I transformed a newbie today!!

I transformed a newbie today!!

[SIZE="3"]I was at work in my beauty salon today (a quiet Tuesday) practicing permanent makeup on practice skin. When I stopped for a second the owner popped her head into my door and asked me to come meet someone up front. I pranced out in my 5.5 inch mules, swinging what little butt I have and walked out to meet a cute 30 something woman. She looked like a normal person, but what does a normal person actually look like?

I was introduced to her and she just stood there. She slowly started talking and this is about what she said, "I want to tranaform my boyfriend into a beautiful woman and I was looking for someone to do it". Visions of fairies dancing in my head and instant love for this woman clouded my vision a bit but then we sat and talked. I explained that I was aware of some men crossdressing but had't really run into many. Still not grasping my situation she said that since it appeared that I did a pretty good job of my makeup and the fact that salon sells wigs would make this a good place to try. I laughed and damn near choked. I fnally slowly explained to her who and what I was, "a crossdressing cosmetologist" and she screamed and jumped up and hugged me. At first I was a bit alarmed she was going to stab me but oh no, she loved it.

She asked about our services and said she would be right back with her boyfriend. Right I'm thinking, just a woman looking for a laugh. Nope, in she came trailing a guy about 30, thin, good slight features and very little hair.

At first the girlfriend was thinking about permanent makeup. a full face, but fortunately she came to her senses. I explained that we could do conventionak makeup and see what looked best before doing anything permanent.

The girlfriend opened a bag of clothes she had for Wally, the transformee's name. We immediately changed Wally's name to Sindi, seemd to fit. We sent him to a private room and his girlfriend dressed him in a nice long tight skirt and a soft blouse. She stuffed his bra with socks and had him put on some 3 inch heels and brought him out. Throughout the day with Sindi, she just nodded and seemed almost drugged. I personally believe it was a dream come true and she didn't want to spoil it.

Anyway three of us worked on her for four hours, acrylic nails (very long and deep red), a stunning blonde updo from my in-shop wig collection, brow waxing, ears pierced (three in each ear) and full makeup. Tori applied eyelash extensions and we pampered Sindi with everything we could including perfume.

Sindi stood and we took about 30 pictures both with and without her girlfriend. When I told her to smile I thought I started a never-ending trend. She couldn't stop smiling after that. She just stood looking in a full length mirror, saying "I look like a girl" over and over. Her girlfriend (Becky) told her that she was going to be her girl and that she would simply love being a girl. (Where was this woman years ago??)

Becky paid us and threw in a more than generous tip and made an appointment for her own pernanent makeup next week, telling Sindi that once she (Becky) had hers done Sindi was next!! ( I have done perm makeup on many men but never feminizing them, just fixing crooked mouths or adding missing eyebrows).

My co-workers just looked at me after the couple left and screamed. Guess it said it all.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

That's a marvelous story, Tamara. Blessings on that special woman, and on Sindi....and on you too

I am mapquesting northern Washington state right now......

That is so completely AWESOME!..........It seems like the world is very slowly warming up to us all.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

damn where is this kind of woman in many of our lives

Where is the proof ?

c'mon now you didnt talk the girlfriend into letting you post a couple of pics here of the after pics?
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Wow Tamara,

That is a great story. What a lucky CD to have a wife like that! I wonder if she knows that? Hmmm, maybe you have found a new specialty?

Hugz, Lori

Banned Read only
    O....MG!!! When you next see that woman, ask her if she has a sister. I'm ready to quit this confirmed bachelor thing.

deja

Quote Originally Posted by Lori SC View Post
    Wow Tamara,

That is a great story. What a lucky CD to have a wife like that! I wonder if she knows that? Hmmm, maybe you have found a new specialty?

Hugz, Lori
    She was a girlfriend, not a wife.

The story sounded like one of those fiction stories we read and dream about.

Will there be pics or would that be unprofessional?
    Last edited by Susan.; 02-12-2008 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added question

Exclamation

tami you go girl but ?dondes el carne? (wheres the beef?) in this case the pictures. can you get shots of sindi and his mrs with their permanent makeup sent here?

boo to the last two. that's pretty damn unprofessional, shame on you for suggesting that.

To the OP, maybe you might talk your client into sharing her story with us, proper, though

You have such a cool job Tami
    Angie

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I explained that I was aware of some men crossdressing but had't really run into many. Still not grasping my situation she said that since it appeared that I did a pretty good job
    ROFLMAO I don't usually burst out loud with laughter, but this just got to me. Great story. Glad you had fun. Please let us know if they go through with (his) permanent makeup.

Gen

You simply must ask them to stop by so that we might hava peak.

Just goes to prove there are gg out there who would love to have a cding bf .. i bet "he had a great day ...and night" .. i feel sorry for him ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    sure
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

[SIZE="3"]In response to the request for pictures, yes, both gave their permission to publish the pictures. (We always ask and have them sign a model release just in case, all of my clients sign a consent form for permanent makeup and it includes before and after picture releases) At least Sindi nodded, still not saying much.

The ditzy owner of the salon took the pictures with her conventional camera, damn her. My digital was in my room the whole time. I just got wrapped up working on Sindi's makeup and hair. When I go to work today I will snag her camera if she was kind enough to leave it and get the pictures developed and digitized and on here for all to see.

You will love them. I want them for my own album!!

Tami

Who uses a conventional camera (film type) today anyway?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Silver Member
    Wonder what "Sindi's" family and guy friends thought about the transformation. IMO, this could create alot of confussion when Wally goes to work and wants to be accepted as Sindi, especially with permanent femme makeup.

Chari

Just here to make freinds
    Wow Cool GG - got to love it -
    Really enjoying this!!!

Hey Tami,

Cool story, look forward to seeing pics.

Question...could you explain permanent makeup ? I'm not familiar with that term.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    what a cool story. and you were perfect for the task i am certain!

Actually i had always had a secret salon fantasy like this. and here it is actually realized. If you wish to fill in the details i would love to hear them. amaaazing
    darla
    Last edited by darla_g; 02-13-2008 at 01:40 PM.

Paranoia rules Christina Louise's Avatar
    Wish I was Wally and not just a wally.
    "In America the majority raises formidable barriers around the liberty of opinion; within these barriers an author may write what he pleases, but woe to him if he goes beyond them."

Wally is a VERY lucky boy!

I wonder what he does for a living ... and her for that matter, just because I am nosey! Can I be rude and ask what a 4 hour transformation costs and with a wig too? must be $100's. She must have some reasonable disposable income.
    And as he had acrylic nails and eyelash extensions, either he is on vacation .. or going into work will be interesting - I wonder what he does. (I am lucky as I have my own company). Cant help wondering as I am so nosey!

Sounds like a femdomme relationship (nothing wrong with that in a consensual relationship) and that all the decisions are hers. The way she speaks for him and to him is symptomatic of such a relationship.

I am not criticising by the way, just commenting. I wish them a successful and fulfilling relationship.

Wont be long before she decides he must have implants ... socks just wont cut it!

oh I am so jealous Tamara ... how do you manage to cope with 5.5" heels all day. My highest are 4" and I cant manage to walk for more than 5 minutes at a time!
    Last edited by Mirani; 02-13-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

That really is amazing. It would be wonderful to know how salons are going to react to such requests. Sounds like they stumbled into just the right place.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Great story. I was gonna say the same thing as Mirani, she sounds like a domme ( not that there's anything wrong with that )

I could imagine this conversation with a married CD: "what's permanent make-up?"
    "oh, I thought you knew, 'cause you're wearing it!"
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 02-13-2008 at 04:43 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President