Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine tattoo

Feminine tattoo

Hello everyone, im looking for opinions on what would be a very feminine tattoo for me to get. I have always loved to wear pantyhose and my new years resolution was to always wear my pantyhose 24/7. My exwife and I are now best freinds and she is encouraging me to always wear pantyhose and to also do more. Last night she was over for dinner and we were talking and the idea of a tattoo came up, for now i keep my toenails polished red and my legs always smooth and the only underwear i have are pantyhose and pantygirdles. I would like to get a tattoo on my legs that would go nice with pantyhose and be very feminine to help me progress more into my crossdressing.

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    I have a ankle tattoo of thin barb wire around my right ankle.

Works well enfemme and in guy mode it gets me a couple looks but then I tell them "its barbed wire!" Gets dismissed. Once people have seen it its no big shock.

I have a armband as well so its no big deal.

One that would really look cute would be a tattoo of a small tinker bell on your ankle. That would be cute and definitely unmistakable. Cute and very feminine.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-14-2008 at 06:27 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use the edit button

As long as you don't get one that says JUICY you will be fine.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

The Tinkerbell one sounds great Blooming roses are always nice too.

I know I'm going to sound like your mother, but tattoos are forever. Make sure that it's not just a butterfly or something needlessly girly. Make sure it has some personal meaning for you as well. Pick a flower that has another meaning, or a butterfly with symbolic colours. Whatever it is, make sure it has a deeper meaning. I know too many people with Winnie the Pooh on their ass or a dolphin on their back who don't have a good reason why it's there.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

Getting a tattoo to "help me progress more into crossdressing" is an act of insanity.

It's a bloody tattoo....scarred for life.

Well, if you choose a good one, it will represent your feminine side. Perhaps you could get one what will represent both aspects of your life. The masculine and feminine. Just an idea. But if you are just doing it because you want it to look feminine and good under pantyhose, I think you should give it a lot of hard thought before going along with it.

I also don't advise generic tattoos. I wouldn't want to walk down the street and see someone with the same, or similar tattoo. I'd suggest either hire an artist to create something that represents what you want, or get a friend who is artistic, or do it yourself. Then take the image to a tattoo artist and have them do it.

Just my

Just here to make freinds
    Great question - wow. How about something that only a cross dresser would recognize? Like - EN or your favorite pantyhose manufacturer - who knows - let us know what you come up with...
    Really enjoying this!!!

the one on the right

ok when picking one out pick the one on the right
    be sure this is what you want

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    How about a butterfly? I have one on my lower back.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'm thinking of the same thing but I plan for it on my right shoulder. Except when swimming, I almost always have at least a t-shirt on in boy mode, so it wouldn't be obvious. In girl mode I almost always have my shoulders bared. Just love cami's and skinny stapped dresses! Haven't decided whether it will be a butterfly and some ivy, or something else. Good luck!
    Sally

Banned Read only
    OK people, this is my opinion and my opinion only! Right or Wrong, Take it or Leave it, my 2 cents.
    When i see a female with any kind of 'tramp stamp' i get turned off immediately. Especially if its on the ankle or leg area! Girls, what'n the hell is the actual real purpose of these things? IMO again, its desecrating the beautiful human God-given body into something trashy! I do realize some are turned on by these things but i geuss i'm just hopelessly old school.

Aspiring Member

Research the meaning of different designs and types.

Google for free tattoo designs and then research what each type of tattoo means and what you personally like. The one you pick is forever so take your time. Your tat can make a statement or signify some event in your life or even in rememberance of someone. You will find pictures and designs on several websites and will find lots of ideas. The colors you choose can be feminine as well. You might even consider the top of your foot, painful but can be covered or can really look great with painted toenails.

Take your time and don't rush in. Visit several parlors, talk to several artists and see samples of their work. I have found one that I use and have charged her with designing one for me. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted and where I wanted it and she came up with a design I am really excited about. It is some beautiful Hawaiian Lotus flowers with ultra feminine shades and colors and will be located on my lower back, just below a butterfly in the small of my back. The butterfly signifies an evolution that I have begun and the flowers announce my feminism and inner beauty. I have an appointment tomorrow to have the artwork completed.

Good luck in your search.

I suggest a nice Pheonix (Trans am bird) on the lower leg......

But thats just me.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda C View Post
    How about something that only a cross dresser would recognize? Like - EN or your favorite pantyhose manufacturer...

Umm, what is EN?

[SIZE="3"]
    After I finished a cute girl's permanent makeup she asked me to put the following right below her waistband next to her butt crack "While you are riding my ass, why don't you pull my hair too!"

I started to ask then realized I didn't really want to know. She tipped well...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I know like four girls with small pentagram tats on their hips, butt cheeks, thighs.
    A Member of the Revolution.

I really would consider this for a while before getting any tattoo. Most people with tattoos tell you to pick a design you like and wait 6 months to a year before actually getting it. If you still like the design after that long then get it, don't just get something done quickly because you might not like it next week.

And sadly the "generic" tattoos usually involve something that tons of people like, such as flowers, butterflies, fictional characters, etc. so even though it means something special to you to the person that sees it is a "generic" tattoo.
    Angelina

Pantyhosedlegs

Hi P/H/L, Welcome to Forum! After Giving your post a lot of thought about a Minute here is My Suggestion a QUESTION Mark TAT either Pink,Red,or BLU/RED or BLU/PINK You get the IDEA! Let us Know what you Decide........BG.....aka......HoseMan.........Wher e's the RUM.....
    Stacy Coxx

i am getting a tatoo that i think is a little more feminine than masculine, but can be for either gender, beings i am of irish decent, i am getting a chain of clovers around my ankle holding a claddagh. this is the style i was thinking of

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...ei=UTF-8&src=p

Might I suggest you try a temporary one first? My SO and I am deciding what I will get when I get a permanant one, but first we are using temporary tattoos to see what looks best.

We ordered from here, and they last 5-6 days, but are relatively inexpensive!

http://www.temporarytattoos.com/
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle Anise[/SIZE]

Sissy Maid of MsJanGG

www.flickr.com/jansplaytoy

Maybe Hello Kitty?

I have one on my ankle, it leaves most people guessing, but it would not leave a Native American guessing

It's both masculine and very femme...PM for pics since it was a custom tat I'd rather not out myself Nobody else has one like it
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    How about a butterfly? I have one on my lower back.

Hugs, Marci
    The main character on "How I met your mother", got drunk with the wrong woman and woke up with a butterfly on his lower back.

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE="3"]
    After I finished a cute girl's permanent makeup she asked me to put the following right below her waistband next to her butt crack "While you are riding my ass, why don't you pull my hair too!"

I started to ask then realized I didn't really want to know. She tipped well...
    [/SIZE]
    LOL!!!