Thread: Time to dress

Time to dress

How do you girls do it? Today was my first time in months I could get dressed up for a couple of hours. I have spent the past 6 months working nights and weekends finishing off my basement. I wondered all through that work why I bother to keep my suitcase full of my girly things. I thought about purging many of times while doing that work. Today my wife was out riding the horse and my daughter was visiting the grandparents. It felt so great to be Rachel again. I know now why I keep my things because I love being Rachel even if only a couple hours a year. I can't descibe how great it feel to be dressed. I am sure most girls have the same feelings. I need someone to help me with makeup. All I put on was foundation and lipstick. I posted a picture to help me be free for the day. If they made a pill today to stop ones urges to crossdress, I would never take it. It is almost like being in a fantasy for me. Sorry to waste your time, I just needed to write. TAke care girls!

wow! great pic! you certainly aren't out of practice! I am divorced, my girlfriend lives 35 minutes away and my kids are grown, so my shoes are hanging on my closet door and my stuff is in the closet or in the dresser drawer. luv, wenda.

I am lucky enough to have my kids grown and out of the house and a Wife that fully supports my dressing. She says its like having a live in girlfriend.
    But even if I could only dress once in a while it would be worth every monemt
    Hugs
    Brenda

This makes me thankfull that I can get time to myself quite often. As an only child, with my parents both working regularly, and my A level exams coming up - I'll have loads of time to shop and dress whilst on study leave.

It has just made me realise that I should be thankful for every moment I can spend as Kimberly.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

pantylover1
    You look great !!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox
    Love it Rachel, are those stockings or tights? Oh it doesn't matter they look great either way. Great outfit

Looking very good Rachel.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

girlie guy
    Rachel, if this is a waste of time, then waste some more of mine!
    It is hard to find time, but you're right, it is worth it!

Smile

Love the dress! You look happy, so dress more often!

Thank you for sharing, and that's a nice picture. OH...and HI! *wave*

*HUGS*

Cya!

Platinum Member
    while my boys were at home our house was the hang out for there freinds thay would stop over even if the boys were out... put a big damper on my dressingas you never knew when someone might show up...now boys grown and moved out i got all the time in the world your time is comming .......

Don't you dare purge! Even dressing occasionally is better than denying yourself altogether. Anyway -- you'll probably never lose the desire to dress, and then you'll either have to replace everything, or else grow into an incredibly unhappy, unfulfilled old drab man. Who wants to see that?
    Besides that, you look too pretty to deny yourself the happiness you obviously feel when you dress. You look wonderful!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Don't you dare purge! Even dressing occasionally is better than denying yourself altogether.
    Don't listen to Sharon, she doesn't know what she's talking about. You go right ahead and purge. In fact I'll send you my address and you can send me that dress you're wearing and I'll make sure it gets disposed of properly.

You look wonderful - I hope you'll get to dress more often!

~Sigrid

It's a very lovely, happy photo. Like the white heels which gives you such great legs. You know, sometime the joy in things is in the preperation, in the waiting. And if you can manage only a few times a year it is all wert it, the joy, the feeling the complete relaxation - and we can see it on your happy smile.
    Thanks for a great photo,
    Norbie

WOW you look hot girl.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Wow

All that working kept those legs in shape!!

Love,

Theresa

Many Thanks

I just wanted to say Thank you for all the lovely comments! It made me so happy to hear those remarks. You all made my week! Rachel

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    A time to dress? Like the morning when I get out of bed and after a quick shower, just before I run off to class? That's usually when I put on clothing.

Charlie