View Poll Results: Should we have more sections

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nudity/ Partial nudity X-Dressing

11 32.35%
  • Images (Men in panties, xdress friends and self, hot web xdressing images)

9 26.47%
  • Hardcore (images and talk of xdressing sex)

6 17.65%
  • No new sections just post whatever you want in the existing sections....

1 2.94%
  • No new sections and keep the present one like it is

19 55.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Suggestion...

Suggestion...

I see that this board is growing even in the brief time that I have joined recently.
    I wanted to suggest that their might be a subsection to male to female crossdressing. I am hesitant to post some of my photos, becuase I dont want to offend anyone. Maybe have a nudity section in crossdressing, forgive me for being blunt, but there are alot of my xdressing pics that have my **** fully erect in skimpy shiny panties and some where it is exposed and masturbating as well. I lknow i love to see other xdressrs fully erect and pleasuring themselves.
    But as I said I am not sure if that type of posting is acceptable.

Also another suggestion, should we have a section for just pictures, as in ones of ourselves or friends, or just great web images of CDr's/MIP's etc...
    Last edited by Tristen Cox; 05-29-2005 at 07:05 AM.

Post Suggestion

I know that I myself am not interested in anything like the sub-forum you mention, but then I only speak for myself. You need a fifth option in your poll, "No new sections, if it aint broke don't fix it." but like I said, that’s just one girls opinion
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

CDKathy

Thumbs down No Thank You!

I'm with Chandra 1000%. None of the above would be my selection.

Departed
    Make that three. It's been said before, there are plenty of sex sites on the internet and very few pure crossdressing sites. When you feel the need for titalation go visit the other sites. When you want to discuss crossdressing issues, get some support or just chat with other CDs, this is the place to be.

What the majority here seem to want is for crossdressing to be viewed in a positive way for us and for all who visit this site. I certainly agree with the others that there are many places for nudity and whatever else goes with it on the net but far too few sites like this.

Exclamation Do we have to go through this again.

Here is a thread you may want to read. It's right up there with a sticky!

How do you want crossdressers to be perceived?

Now your post about A fetish for red satin

Is tasteful and quite acceptable. I don't see anybody complaining about those.
    Last edited by Gabrielle; 06-22-2004 at 06:16 PM.
    Lovin' every minute of it!

There's one section that doesn't appear on the poll that I'd like to see. That is a picture gallery for our "girl" pictures. Not X rated or anything sexual. - Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Yes i vote for new sections but none of those listed surely we can think of better ones then that!.

I agree

I agree with all the others that posted before me. Non of that here, keep it clean and tastful.
    Summer

I agree with Dina! What about a gallery. Don't you girls want to be seen? This is fun, let's share the fun... girls just want to have fun!

I agree,nice and clean...

I do like the ideal of a gallery of some kind.
    When we buy new shoes and other pretty things we want to show everyone.
    Lee

I would have to go along with the group and leave the sub sections out. The idea of a clean photo gallery is a good one though.
    H & K
    Jenny K

Red face

well its good to see feedback

maybe the subject titles of the suggested forums was shocking and out of context with what members like.
    As for me I do dress for sexual gratification and not just for going out.
    I see that the majority prefer a clean board, however as one member commented "dont you want to be seen?"
    I think that there should be a photo section where members can post and comment on eachothers pictures and so on.

I hope i did not offend anyone suggesting what I like.
    I guess if there were to be a picture section there would simply be some guidlines to be in place as in no nudity or sexual acts.

PS... I love this board in the short time I have been here and want to remain a welcomed guest. So does anyone know of other CD boards out there where what I like might be accepted. I like the interaction of the board, the only thing I have found is yahoo chat rooms, but there loaded with idiots and its so fast paced, its like a bar 20 minutes before closing.
    Any links or info is appreciated.

Aspiring Member
    Leave the site as is.

It's a formula that works for the majority of us girls here, we can chat, discuss etc, with no sexual under-tones. Most of us don't want the sexual under-tones and (as the other girls say) there are plenty of sexually explicit sites out there anyway, so lets leave this successful website as it is, and 'don't fix whats not broken'.

I'll second that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel_740
    Leave the site as is.

It's a formula that works for the majority of us girls here, we can chat, discuss etc, with no sexual under-tones. Most of us don't want the sexual under-tones and (as the other girls say) there are plenty of sexually explicit sites out there anyway, so lets leave this successful website as it is, and 'don't fix whats not broken'.
    Raising my hand for a second on this motion!

i say....

those who want to indulge in some of the same things as shinytight should maybe correspond privately. I for one, dress solely for the sexual gratification, enjoy the feel of women's clothes on my body and some of the things that she mentioned (so get at me girl, i sent u a private message!) . That being said I also enjoy reading the messages, idea exchanges and the overall positive vibe of the site. A lot of us are on here for different reasons, but that doesn't mean we can't play in the same sandbox! Let's respect the feelings of those who don't care to be involved and those of us who want to can do it amongst ourselves.

Tristen Cox

Post poll return

After reading what some of you have posted, I agree that here adding nudity and sex acts(even if only pictures) it takes from the quality. However I also agree on having a Gallery to post and show ourselves as who we are. That should be another option,if any
    is needed. Love T.

Thumbs down Aww Boy!!!

I vote for the "Dont Change Anything" option... Even though cd'ing is sexual in many ways for many people, it is an uneeded aspect in regard to this forum.. This place "Deals with Issues", that are usually fully ignored by other sites and groups.. Finding a forum like this one is slim to none these days with everything pointing purely toward sexual gratification.. Join yahoo for imaginary sex if thats the thing. That place is never short of pervs and horny guys...

In regard to the new chatroom here, I can say that it s nice to have something placed by the owners, for us to use... The only down side that I see now is, that all of the predators just hang in that chat and constantly private message anyone that enters the room, whom might have "CD" next to their name... I think its gonna end up being just another pickup room for those that wanna get off at the moment.. The sponsor advertisements at the bottom of the chat main page for ******* lover . com, dont help any either. Its just asking for the pure sexually driven users to hang around all the time.. Bad advertisement = Bad news.. Its all relative.. I hope nothing further of its kind is added to this site in anyway.. It's up to the members to keep this an informative and friendly place and not a harrassing one that we just put up with on a Saturday night...
    Last edited by VanessaCD; 06-24-2004 at 06:39 AM.
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

Sheesh!!
    [SIZE=3]"It's All an Illusion...."[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Vanessa,

I take it from your posting that you have read foxyblair's postings here & in 'how do you want crossdressers to be percieved' and you feel the same way as I do - that foxyblair has sex on the brain and needs to sort herself out as to if she wants to be here.

As foxyblair says, this site has the power to make a difference, and that is what we are trying to do - in a positive way (without watering down the positive image of CD's), not by dragging our image down to the level of many hundreds of other websites
    Last edited by Rachel_740; 06-28-2004 at 11:00 AM.