Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do wear in male mode to show that you are fem?

I guess I'm the weirdo that's happy looking like a dude when I'm in dude mode. Huh.

That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt View Post
    I guess I'm the weirdo that's happy looking like a dude when I'm in dude mode. Huh.

I was driving home today afer a meeting, and the question of what do I wear in male mode to show that I am feminine.

I said to my self, let me see:

My toe nails are painted clear,
    I'm wearing a toe ring,
    I'm wearing an ankle bracelet,
    I've shaved my legs,
    I've shaved my private area,
    I'm wearing womens panties,
    I've shaved my armpits,
    I'm wearing womens deodorant,
    My fingernails are painted clear.

I guess that's a good start!

Panties and shoes, for years before anything else. Now, girls jeans, tops, lots of colors I never got to wear before. Eye liner and mascara. Only the left ear pierced, need to do something about that. always toe nails. have some girls shorts, but am having some issues about shaving legs in summer. Wife likes the femme clothes but says she wants to feel the hair when we are, well you know. Still like the shorter sexy look of the girls shorts (as does she.) While I understand the disdain of some for "underdressing" it is a great comfort to me that helps me feel like the girl I am inside. Do get asked if I'm gay sometimes though.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I wear pantyhose a lot of the time and panties just about 24/7 now. As for outwardly i'm fairly limited to painting my nails. Generally I've got a clear or opal color that the GF calls "a stealthy hint".

The toes are where I get to play with different colors and layers of plum with red sparkle.

Gotta love Sparkle!

Life's too short to go without pretty toes!

Oh yeah, I've been waxing various parts for about 2 years now.
    Last edited by Ellie; 02-27-2008 at 10:37 PM.

In the winter I don't show much in my attire, I do wear panties, pantyhose, cami, but in the summer, I wear panties, pantyhose or thigh-hi's, cami under t-shirt, women's shorts that are at least 2" above the knee and women's loafers in public. Of course the legs and armpits are shaved, all of me is shaved but it all doesn't show.

Meag

Double pierced my ears. Some notice, but almost no one has said a thing.

ALWAYS gold earrings, bright red fingernails, knee highs,
    blouse or sweater. Sometimes a bangle, cuff or gold ring.
    Sometimes perfume. Rarely a necklace, tucked in.

If going to a restaurant, theater or show, a hobo bag
    with size 11 high heels inside for changing into.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Very little

I try not to mix the two. When I am in guy mode, it is usually all guy, and vise versa when in Femme Mode. The only thing that I do always is wear my lace panties, or pantyhose, as well as my Secret Solid, and some of my special perfume. I have even been complimented on my perfume by some of the ladies in my office. I am sure they know, and can tell, but I really don't care.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I have worn Shirts and pants in the past. Always panties, not that they can be seen most of the time though...

I lay in the sun wearing a bikini bottom or panties.

My shaved body and smooth (and pretty smelling) skin are the biggest sign of my fem side I guess.

I always wear panties and bra under my drab clothing. On really cold days I will also wear pantyhose. When it is warmer, on weekends I will wear lady Hanes T-shirts, Lady Hanes Shorts, panties, no bra, and Pink/Green open toe sandels with no socks. I also have long acrylic nails polished with a light Pink Polish and Bright Red toes. Almost forgot, shaved legs/chest/arms and I use a eyebrow pencil to darken my eyebrows.

panties and nails

I wear panties fulltime, and almost always keep clear polish on my fingernails.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    many times Pantyhose or knee-highs under pants and normally are some what visable... panties are always worn as they are more comfy for me and by boys
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I wear panties, bracelet and sometimes a heart pendant necklace.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

Panties, pantyhose, polished toes and buffed finger nails.

Dressing Femme when in male mode

I almost always wear panties under my male clothes and often have my toe nails polished. This used to be a problem when I went to the gym but most of the time now I discreetly change and if my shirt doesn't completely cover and someone notices I'm wearing panties, then so be it.

When in male mode I wear earrings, a bra and panties and lip gloss.

dear Jamie,
    panties underneath is for me, the soft feeling, my secret.
    a light bra is a step further, well hidden by bulky clothes especially during wintry weather. under a rugged duster. as much as i love seeing gfs in a dress or skirt, wanting to do that look, i love seeing them in oversized , for them, guys clothes! is it genderbending sexiness or just a playful contrast?
    wearing a color coordinated scrunchie on my pony tail as Caitlin does is no problem, as long hair in my macho work environment is sometimes seen as supicious enough and to others its no big deal, a lot of historic cowpunchers and frontiersmen had flowing hair. but if my coworkers knew i wear a corset!
    i can explain its for back support for lifting and tossing heavy luggage! even as i tried pantyhose as a waiter years ago, for support!
    yeah, i am such a chicken. yet with my little secret i feel a little more me every day. perhaps i will mature in time...
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I have a baseball cap with my Northern Concord number on it.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Almost always have panties on and my Lauren jeans