Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do wear in male mode to show that you are fem?

What do wear in male mode to show that you are fem?

Girls,

What do you wear in male mode to show the world that you are really fem?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I wear many of my tops and sweaters, socks, tights, and occasionally a pair of jeans.

Michelle
    You go girl!

When I'm out in male mode ocasionaly it's a bra with enhansers, panty hose, ladies jeans, ladies sweater or a baggy sweat shirt, ladies loafers, ankle bracelet, a couple rings, bracelet, with some light daytime makeup. To me this is a blast dressing like this. The amazing thing is, no one notices, Ocasionaly I will get a stare but thats about it. Dressing like this is in no way the same as wearing a dress with a wig, it's just another way I release my inner fem. feelings.

Makes no difference to me Hon. I know who I am and don't care what the "world" thinks one way or the other.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Fem touches while in guy mode

I ALWAYS wear a scrunchie on my ponytail and it always matches another piece of my outfit.
    My (natural) nails are "too long for a guy."
    I often wear fem turtlenecks, and my everyday shoes are a few pairs of "All Weather Mocs" from the Land's End Womens Catalog.

I wear pantyhose ALOT, I keep my legs shaved, I have my toenails painted, and I have clear nail polish on my fingernails (barely noticable). I would rather wear pantyhose then mens underwear, they feel so awsome, especially on shaved legs.

In the summer, I wear short denim shorts (juniors style) with a girlie tank top and girlie flip flops.

Not exactly crossdressing I know, but those items and of course my shaved body, show that I am obviously fem.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Stevie Stevens

panties always, p/hose or trouser socks. Clear polish and a diamond stud in each ear (wish I could wear danglies).

Nothing at the moment, [i seem to always be in a very male environment] but i have thought about wearing my "love heart" necklace..If anyones asks i could always say "it belongs to a gurl i know" [not exactly a lie]!!

mikecd999

I wear panties 24/7 and when it is cold I wear pantyhose that can be seen above my shoes. Also long hair and usually earrings.

a pair of Dr Scholls exercise sandals

ALWAYS PANTIES!
    Sometimes a toe ring.
    Sometimes an ankle bracelet.
    Sometimes painted toes.

Round-collared ("club collared") RL shirts, velvet suits, long nails polished glossy but clear (like Caitlin Rose, my nails are also "too long for a guy"!), small gold sleepers, diamond studs and gold studs in my pierced lobes.
    Last edited by CathyKR; 02-20-2008 at 06:12 PM.

Wear?

Something Pink.
    Beverly

I just wear pantyhose under my male clothes.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

When in "male mode" I never wear anything feminine.

For me it is all or nothing...

The only thing that I indulge in is wearing very soft material underwear that are making me feel great, even when dressed as a man. But these are male underwear.

However, one thing that makes me feel "femme" is that I am always keeping my skin completely hairless. This, combined with the feeling of very soft material underwear allows me to feel "femme" even in "male mode".

Eugenie

Gold Member
    My lovely femme watch is my main thing even if I am in drab. I will also spray on a little perfume.
    I am with Eugenie here also, I keep the body hair shaved.

I assume no one wants to hear about my black panties...
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 02-20-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: add stuff.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    No Thanks

My finger nails are long with a translucent pink polish, hair in a 'tail,fem hoop earrings, my brows are plucked, I wear mascara at all times, and perfume. I also just got a buxton bag(as seen on TV) and I use that as well now all the time. Love the bag! I even will wear a blouse to work on occasion.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Long hair, long nails, very plucked eyebrows, no body hair, never a beard shadow, pierced ears but no earrings. It has become increasingly difficult to minimize my girly appearance.

Gen

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Things that I hide...

I always wear a butterfly watch/ necklace on a chain around my neck. It was given to me by a very dear friend. I wear it as a reminder, in my drab, day to day life, of my T-Girl friends.

Things that are public...

I often wear Hawaiian shirts. They often depict flowers and trees, not to mention bright colors, and is often, the closest some of us men can get to wearing feminine prints and be socially acceptable.

Since January I have had the pinky nail of my left hand painted black with a marker, since I heard that it was supposed to be some sort of sign.

Caroline
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

shoes

started going out tonight with not only all the lingerie under my drab male clothes but flats very femme flats

mainly because i have to be careful, i do wear panties and i do have a fem belt

Removed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post

Oh but I doo Where did you get them, were they on sale, are they part of a set?

What di you think I was gonna ask.

I hardly ever wear boy's clothes. I did wear a mens jacket today though. It looked good with my sweater and slacks. I don't even wear mens shoes anymore. 2 or 3 inch heels and some studs. I only wear my rings and braclets when I go out.
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    im always wearing pantyhose,,my legs r shaved,,and i wear a gold anklet,, and being as im in Phx i wear them with shorts,, and all of my nails r painted nice bright colors....my hair is long also....