Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of figures do CDs have?

Me, I'm Asian (Filipina) and relatively pettite. I'm about 5'6 (without heels) and approximately 163 lbs.
    I usually wear 12 or 14 size dresses and outfits. My body isn't muscular so my figure somewhat borders between female and male therefore I can fit in various clothes very nicely.

In drab: 33-34 waist (depending on how its made)
    In femme: 38-30-34
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

No measurements from me. Does a brick sh*t house sounds about right

I am a perfect 41, that is 41 - 41 - 41. :mad: I wear a 42C. 5'11" and 200 lbs. I remember the good old days when I was 34B - 32 -36. Could fit into a size 10 or 12. Do not really care for the current 16W, but I gess all juniors become misses and then women.

I'm 6'0" and my weight seems to stay around 185. I'm in pretty good shape.

Y'all need to remember that bust measurement isn't the same as bra size... Bras go by the band size, so if you wear a 38D (or a UK 38DD), your bust measurement is probably 42.

But the thing is, it's hard to really relax perfectly, and my measurements change as I breathe, ya know? My chest measurement goes from 40 - 43 and my ribcage goes from 35 - 39 when I exhale vs. when I take a deep breath. But trying to be calm and in the middle, my guy measurements are:

42" chest across the nipples
    37" ribcage just under my chest
    33" waist at the naval
    36" waist at my hip bones
    39.5" hips across my butt

But en femme you're really not building off the male chest measurement, because the forms go under your pecs and really build off your ribcage measurement. So my femme measurements are:

43 (in a 38C) bust
    33" waist
    41" hips (with some light padding)

But I have some cinchers that I can get my waist a lot smaller than that, and I have some gel pads that I can get my hips a lot bigger than that.

Banned Read only
    My natural size is (in inches):

Chest : 36
    Waist : 28 - 30
    Hips : 36

and I'm 5' 8

Banned Read only
    I don't really have what could be described as a figure.
    My chest, waist, and hips are about the same size, and my shoulders are a bit bigger than my chest.
    But with a bit of help from Mr. foam rubber and his pals I can look ok in a tight pencil skirt.

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Smile Size

Hi'm a little girl as Tiffany, i'm 5-2 with out my 6 inch heels, 36 inchs bust ,or very small b cup, like it says in J.C, penny catalog to measure , 26 in da middel or two hands wide, en 29 waist, 28 inch inseam on da leggs, so i guess im 36-28-29, but love to buy a decent corset to make a hourglass type figure im getting close all natural tho,keep on dieting, my male is 36 -29-29,

Hi ladies. Just thought I add my measurements.

In Drab: Chest 36"

Waist 32 "

Hips 38 "

En Fem: Chest 38-40 " depending on form used. I tend to favor a B cup over a C.

Waist 28" thanks to two really nice corsets.

Hips 40-41" depending on padding used.

Love you all.

Kathy Leigh

Bigger than I wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    huge
    massive .. little people get stuck in orbit
    huge

my talking scales said ..... Aughh get off .. get off your killing me
    but i am a 38 d bra
    That was TOO funny MJ! Well, I haven't put a tape around myself but I'm 5ft 9in and 155 lbs. Size 10 skirts and size 12 to 14 blouses (What can I say, I have one too many ribs). Shoes anywhere from 9 to 11 (usually 9.5 US)
    I don't wear corsets anymore, too much of a pain in the behind.

Oooh you saucy cow, looking for our statistics...
    in Marina mode mine are
    Chest ... 40 DD
    Waist 28
    Hips 40

The above is partly due to my custom made corset which I love to bits - I wear it for days on end (apart from showering) without discomfort. Best £110 I ever spent

If you must know Angie is 38B 35 38 I've got to work on that middle
    Angie