Thread: what is the longest time you have owned a peice of fem clothes for

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

what is the longest time you have owned a peice of fem clothes for

just wondering what is the longest time that you have owned a peice of fem clothes. i have owned a black dress now for five years and it still fits me like a dream
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Funny you should bring this up i have a pettycoat that i acquired when i was fourteen and it showed up yesterday when i was tidying op my lingerie drawers..and thats over twenty years old but dont tell anyone...xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Smile

Uh...... well...... we're taxing some old brain cells here..... BUT I do still have at least 1 item (shorts) that I got back in hmmm '73 or 74 !!!!!!

They still fit! (barely)

I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I still have a few robes and nightys that I had in college. So ten years I guess.
    Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Smile

I still have some panties, bras, and nightie that I aquired in college 26 years ago

Platinum Member
    ok i got this pair of light blue high heel boots ...all leather with a 3 inch heel that i got well almost 20 years ago.... soft as can be i have hade the zippers replaced twice .....love them boots..............
    Last edited by Wendy me; 04-25-2005 at 01:10 PM. Reason: the voices in my head tell me fix that....

I had a white lace body for about 6 years and was devastated when my fiance made me throw it away. O.K. it didn't fit anymore and was showing its age but I loved it.

I've a pair of black wedge heels about 29 years old. Starting to get a few cracks in the leather, but still wearable.
    DonnaT

still have my pink teddy bear from when i was 2 Did somebody know something of the future?

I have shoes, both flats and heels that I've owned for over 15 years...they still look and fit great....

Misty

I still have my first pair of black bra & panties, for 5 years now and they still fit.