Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Size

Glad to hear from all of you,Nicki B don't kill me, just wanted to know if I was the smallest one here

I am 6 ft. 185#. My wife feels that I should not worry about my height as there are many tall women out there. Fortunately, I can wear size 10 ladies shoes so It's not all bad.
    Margot

Banned Read only

Think you're tall?

While many on another forum claim this is a fake piccy, just get a look at how hot a really really tall girl can be.

I am 6'0 size 12. I make a tall woman for sure, but it's all good.

I'm 5'7'' in hose 3-1/2 to 4in. taller in my heels
    Angie

i am 5ft9, with a uk size 11 in a mans shoe.
    i am lucya even tho i was born male, under the thin skin you will find a ture woman. a woman sole is stuck in a man body, i really cant wait until next year or so, when i finnaly become my ture self 100% woman.

infinite diversity in infinite combinations

so nice to see this thread!
    i was looking around last night during chorale rehearsal at all the different body types. of course i wish i were petite and/or dainty. but i realized how many ggs must play the cards they're dealt with, even as we do.
    i sincerely don't know what was wrong with me in my twenties when i dated and loved two ggs who were the same height as me, 5'10", and i didn't even try on their clothes, except for some delicious panties left in my sofa one night which i kept - you know its been 23 years but that must have been my start! but besides that, i didn't even dwell on it. i do now in retrospect. i look back and consider how very feminine and graceful they were and are when i reflect on what a plain, "mannish" girl i make. and i observed shorter gfs last night with broader facial features and more chiseled looks than mine and i thought on what most of us already knew, that we are all so different and its what makes the world go 'round. and, with building polishied makeup skills and learning how to walk and move, is excellent news for cders wanting to blend in and pass, eventually. it gives me hope. good job girls. very encouraging. i am 193 pounds, wear a 16/18, the size my so can't fit now, she's 5'9", and it makes me feel as petite as i imagine, even in heels!
    btw, i can't say FAB without thinking of International Rescue, the Thunderbirds of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson of AP Films/Century 21 Productions.
    thanks for inspiring me, ladies.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I am 6'8" and I wear heels and go out al the time.

[SIZE="3"]Victoria!!! 6'8" that's not a typo is it?! Girl you are one tall drink of water!!

Kelsy[/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I'm 6'2" in stockings and with 3" heels I guess i'm really tall, just dont feel that way. I wear a size 18 and a 12W heel.
    Laura

How is the weather down there. I am 6'2" and I have seen GGs taller than myself before.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

size

At least you can wear high heels, 3-4" if desired. At 5-9, must stay in flats to blend in when going out. Lots of junior sixe clothes to choose from, as well as single digit misses sizes.

At 6' 1" I'm a Xena through and through... Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    While many on another forum claim this is a fake piccy, just get a look at how hot a really really tall girl can be.
    deja true.....I've seen that woman. There's another picture of her walking beside another in a e-mail that's been passed around the internet. If I remember right, it says she's either 7'0 ft or over 7'0 ft.

My male side is saying..."My god, she'd kill me...but what a way to go tho" (lol) ;>)

5'6" 140lbs 8.5 to 9 shoe, size 3 to 4 jeans, 4 skirt, 6 to 8 tops
    i am kinda small for a guy and kinda big for a girl so i guess i fit right in

when i saw that pic of the gia aaaa i mean tall girl the first thing that came to mind was " thats a huge bit#*" from duece bigalow lol

I'm 6' weight loosing it Under 240. Size plus size can fit in 18 skirt and pants dresses tops 3x hopfully loose more weight sizes go down. Wish me luck. Shoes size 12w.