Thread: awesome underware

awesome underware

Target is now selling seamless underware for men in their underware department. It is called Merano and has 97% Nylon/ 3% Spandex content. I personally like the trunk style because it is very similar to girls' boyshorts panties. They are ubber comfortable!! I suggest you check these out when you run out of delicate feminine panties, they are awesome. They also offer t-shirts and tank tops in the same fabric content. So for all of you out there how have wives that don't like your feminine side, try these and see what her response is! My girlfriend loves to fondle my ass in these underware.
    Kisses!!!

Monique

Thumbs up

I just went to www.target.com to see if they had them online... and they don't! Guess I'll have to go there personally and see if they have them here yet.

I have been buying the men's nylon bikini briefs from Target for... wow... probably 15 years or more. They are more comfortable than panties and a nice alternative for work.

Thanks for the info!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Sorry nothing beats the feel of lace and silk...xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

I'm not saying it beats lace and silk Sarah, i'm just talking about another alterntive when the laundry stash is running low! And they are awesome! Try them....
    Last edited by matt24hose; 04-28-2005 at 10:35 PM.
    Kisses!!!

Monique

I've been wearing nylon mens briefs by Jockey for years when necessary. Seem to be hard to find, but if I look hard enough they are out there. The last ones I bought were in Mier & Frank in Eugene and have also found some at an outlet mall featuring Jockey underware. Nice nylon tricot, but not quite as close weave as women's panties.

O.o see? We're drivin' the fashion end of clothing after all!

I was going to Target to get Jake Taylor briefs today and decided to look for the Merano briefs Monique had mentioned. I did not care for the ones I saw on the rack of Merano stuff, but as I was leaving the area I saw some new Merano items hanging on the wall. Among these are some high cut briefs that are almost satiny. These are also 97% nylon & 3% spandex Needless to say, I had to buy a few pair.

Jenna

that's what i'm talking about!

Jenna,
    the ones you saw on the wall were the one I was referring to. Very soft and satiny. They feel wonderful.
    Kisses!!!

Monique

Okay, I'll admit it..

I went and bought a pair of each style at lunch.

Now to see how my wife likes them. Could go either way I suspect, they do look and feel very feminine, I can hardly wait to get into them.

I been buying bikini cut briefs for a number of years. Usually I buy cotton (they are just comfortable). My wifes only comment when she saw mine was "Do you know these are nylon?"

Hugs
    Jenna

Wink

I tried some and I guess it is nice to have them for doctor visits or something where I have to wear them, but it isn't just the fabric, its the color, the patterns, the beauty. I will stick to panties as close to 24x7 as I can manage. Helps to have a wife who loves to have me wearing them too!

Smile awesome underware

i bought a pair of xl trunks today and they feel better than underpants, and they don't have a flap they are not panties but i hope my wife will let me wear them and it will lead to btter things. also xl is 40-42 i need 42-44 do you think they make them for fat boys aka girls. thx. for the tip a litleis better than nothing regards,docy

maybe one size smaller

Docy,
    If it makes you feel better I have a 32 inch waist and I opted for the small size which is for 28-30 inch waist. They are just a smidgen tighter and make my but feel really tight and firm. I suggest you just stick with the XL size and enjoy the tight feeling of the undies! Besides, that's half the thrill right!!!
    Kisses!!!

Monique