Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rest Rooms again, OK?

Rest Rooms again, OK?

I know this subject has come uo before but I have not found it on this forum. What restroom does a girl use without getting into trouble. Yes I know feet in the correct direction. I am not to passable unless I spend the money for a makeover. There are many different places I could be lat ike a resturant like TGIF or Applebees' then again maybe McDonalds or Burger King where there might be kids. Than how about a movie theather or a sporting event. Using the mens while dressed could end up looking less like a women but using the ladies might get one in a lot of trouble.

Story -
    I was in a Kmart a couple of weeks ago after eating at an Olive Garden when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to poop my pants, I was in guy mode. I went toward the restrooms as fast as I could and entered the first one I came to. I just went into the first stall I came to and curred my problem, what a relief. When I exited the stall I looked for the urinal and said to myself that is unusal, no urinal and then I realized I was not in the mens restroom. Upon leaving the restroom I turned around and saw the sign "WOMEN". Well if any female had come into the room they would have turned around and left because of the smell. Now what is so great about a womens restroom? It smelled like urin just like the mens plus there was urin on the seat just like the mens.

It's really a toss up Verdana. Ive been lucky so far and have used the women's without a problem. On girl here claims to have been arrested for doing so. It is possible to end up in a bad situation like that. Just go in and get back out is the usual tactic. There are no laws in my state that says you can't. But a GG complains that it upset her, then you might get a ticket or arrested. If I were you don't stay where you are after using the rest room. Get out of there, but don't act like you did something wrong. I read where one of our brothers was arrested, for using to womans rest room, because some GG though he was a he.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-26-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: no need to quote the whole first post.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    If you have to go real bad I suggest go how your dressed or find a unisex restroom. For the most part I use the ladies when I am dress and for the most part I have only had one encounter where the woman was a little upset.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    This is one of the my main concerns when it comes to going out dressed to everyday places. It is not so much of a problem at the clubs/bars.

This is where having a near by hotel room can come in very handy esp. when going even across town to an event.

I try to find a good tree out back.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Exclamation Be careful!

As has been mentioned here before, using the MENS
    room while dressed can be dangerous unless you are
    in a TG club.

Lacy Leigh's books say to use the women's, get in & out
    quickly, do not primp, etc.
    Last edited by Seville; 02-26-2008 at 02:31 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day I went to the movies with the SO and my boy. My SO usually takes him in with her, to the rest room, but she won't let me use the Ladys if I am out with her. She says at a time after the movie was over to take him in the men room. Well, I incountered resistence right from the get go about this being the mens room. Then I spock up good and loud that I am A man. No more from anyone in the room. After I was done, there was not a soul around in the wash areas and no one in there anywhere. I must of run them all out. LOL I ussually use the Ladies room if Im out and about. Later on in the day, My son tells the SO and she mentions to me that she will take the boy to the rest room if we are out in public from now on. Wow, what did I do wrong? She really gets worked up over the littlest things. LOL

SUzzie

I have used both I have firends that are lesbian and both are well indowed in the chest department. One is the male part the butch the other the female they where out and they went to the powder room. A little old lady started on Spanky the him that he was not suppose to be in there your a man. and was going to call the police on her/him. Spanky you got to know them first to know what she is like, Pulled up her top a male type and said is a man born with these:yikes:. Well you see it can happen to both, By the way Spanky is one of the Managers of the club I go to she is ruff.

Hi

I agree.

Use the restroom you are dressed for, a single-occupancy when available.

If you are in a shared restroom, get in and out as quickly as possible. It's not a social event.

If I'm in a stall and someone comes in, I wait until they are gone before getting up.

Banned Read only
    You use the restroom of the gender you're presenting as.

However if you are not passable it can be a real problem because you don't want to make genetic women feel nervous or fearful.

if your dressed as a woman then use the womans washroom . if there are family rooms use that . Evan better make sure you empty your tanks before you go out ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I am out dressed, I always use the Ladies restroom if I have to go. I just go in, use a stall, do my thing, clean up, check my hair and makeup at the mirror, and leave. So far no one has made a fuss.

How many know the laws of their state as well any local laws?
    I live in oHIo and have been unable to locate the law about using restrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee View Post
    I live in oHIo and have been unable to locate the law about using restrooms.

I don't know, but I would assume that a guy caught in the ladies room is going to get busted for something if someone complains loud enough.

I do know this: the evangelical right-wing has made an issue out of some local laws that allow transgendered women (M2F) to use the ladies room. It is an issue that ison their radar.

Let's not become legal test cases!

Gold Member
    IStory -
    I was in a Kmart a couple of weeks ago after eating at an Olive Garden when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to poop my pants, I was in guy mode. ... Well if any female had come into the room they would have turned around and left because of the smell...
    Are you serious here?

I think Ohio has laws against stinking up the women's room.
    You see, women don't poop or fart. Therefore, if the restroom smells horrid like a turd, all will know a man was in there.
    So to pee, take your pick M or F room but if you have to drop a deuce, find a restroom at a gas station, a single occupancy locking one.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I would try and find a CD friendly restroom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

A man dressed as a man...use the MEN'S room

A man dressed as a woman?...use the MEN'S room
    You are STILL genetically, a MALE!

And you might find yourself in trouble with the law,
    depending on the laws and ordinances of each jurisdiction.

I would wonder how many "sick F__KS" there are out there
    that would dress as a woman just so they could sneak into
    a women's room with the hopes of seeing something!

So you're in womens clothing?
    I wouldn't stand at the urinal,
    but I would go discretely into a stall,
    and do what a MAN has to do!

when all of a sudden I felt like I was going to poop my pants ... Well if any female had come into the room they would have turned around and left because of the smell.
    Way more information than we needed, hon.

plus there was urin on the seat just like the mens.
    How do you reckon that happened?!?

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I go out almost all the time on my days off as a woman , and I may have had to use the ladies room once in the 15yrs I have been going out, so i dont know what the big deal is...at the clubs I have used the ladies room and women seem to be ok there, no problems, maybe because they are a bit drunk, I have always had good experiences there...

its like using the womens dressing rooms, act like you have been there before and all will be ok, no gawking

Mary Lee said

I checked the local laws here in Dallas and found that one may use the bathroom of the sex that one is presenting. This tells me as long as I present myself as a woman in public that I have to legal right to use the ladies restroom, at least here in Dallas and Dallas County.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    Mary Lee said

I checked the local laws here in Dallas and found that one may use the bathroom of the sex that one is presenting. This tells me as long as I present myself as a woman in public that I have to legal right to use the ladies restroom, at least here in Dallas and Dallas County.

I think a crossdresser, no matter how convincing, is still a man dressed in womens clothing. might make a real woman uncomfortable , uneasy, unsettled, or just plain upset, if she knew that there was a man pretending to be a woman, using the stall next to her. I wouldn't want my wife, girfriend, sister, or daughter, subjected to that experience:mad:
    YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS: "MALE"
    And if an irate husband, father, boyfriend, or brother finds out,
    so will your DEATH CERTIFICATE say: "MALE"
    Last edited by annekathleen; 02-26-2008 at 04:17 PM.

In Los Angeles County, California, the Sheriff advises adults to use the restroom appropriate to the way they are presenting. Dressed as a woman? Use the woman's.

I have traveled around the country en femme--to big places, small places, very conservative places, etc. Never had any problem using the women's restroom dressed en femme. Never been asked for ID either.

I have had a problem using the men's room en femme, the only time I tried it. That was here in Los Angeles, at a transgender production of "Vagina Monologues." At intermission time, the audience all went to the bathrooms. As you might imagine, there was a long line for the women's; the men's was almost deserted. And I HAD to go. So I used the men's. There was one man in there. He said to me, "You're in the wrong room."

A few years ago here in Los Angeles, a woman took her 8 year old grandson over to the bathroom at a beach. He was a big boy, he told her. So she let him go into the men's room by himself. She waited an hour (!). He never came out again. So she called the police. They went in and found his dead and molested body.

There are much bigger problems in bathrooms than crossdressers.

My two cents' worth, from someone who has been going out en femme for 12 years (the last 10 of them full time) without hormones, without an F on my driver's license, and without problems, is simple. If you're dressed en femme, use the women's room. If you don't think you can pull it off yet, use a one-holer.

Blessings,
    Rikki

ps. Everyone else in the trans community that I've talked to about this, including the ones who first advised me twelve years ago, says the same thing.
    Last edited by RikkiOfLA; 02-26-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Add post script

Gold Member
    OK honestly, how often does it need to be said?

If a CD uses the ladies room, someone MIGHT notice.
    If a CD uses the men's room, someone WILL notice.

The best way to handle the restroom situation is try to wait til you are in a place where it will not matter much like at a gas station where the single-occupancy restroom locks. No one gives a rat's who uses what bathroom.

Just don't make a scene of going to the restroom. Keep an eye for when the coast is clear, go do your business hopefully no one will walk in, do your minor adjustments, get out.
    Regardless of your mode, it is unlikely anyone will notice you are visiting the restroom unless you announce it or something.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Girl! We are Vulnerable around this choice, no matter which one we make!

Good Luck to us all !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

When the weather is nice I go to parks and read dressed in my guy stuff. T-shirt, geans, tennies. Twice people have called the police about me while I was in the park. Once because one of the neighboring houses complained that I spent to much time in the park and another said I was dringing alcohol beverages, I do not drink anything stronger then Pepsi, both times the police came. I had to go throu the IDing myself and explaining what I was doing. One cop was a real As_Hole. Now if I had been dressed I wonder what would have happened.

So maybe I do have the right to use the restroom for the gender I present, but what is to prevent some women from makeing a false claim/statement about me to the police like their is a drunk man dressed in womens clothing in the ladies room or some guy dressed as a women flashed himself to her in the ladies room. Even if he just went in to pee in a closed stall and left. I know, sh_t happens.

A friends son, 18, had intercourse with a girl, 17. The girl did not complain but when her mother found out she had rape charges filed againt the boy. The boy spent 3 years in jail.
    Last edited by Mary Lee; 02-26-2008 at 11:10 PM.