Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Taylor

I was giveing this thought if i should or shouldent post this but i no you guys and girls care about Taylor as much as me so i will let you no what was posted in another forum we are both on

The doctors said Taylor is suffering from massive internal organ failures. They do NOT know what is causing the failures, but they are searching to find out. They think it might have something to do with Annorexia finally rearing it's ugly head for a grim grand finale. Taylor is on a ventilator, and barely clinging to life. Things are looking pretty bad right now.
    Please continue to pray for Taylor. His mom and sister are on their way to Alabama right now. I will post the news as I find out.

The doctors say Taylor is not going to make it through this. They are keeping Taylor as comfortable as possible, and they think it is just a matter of time right now.
    He is basicly in a coma. I think God might just need another special angel. I am so so sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. I will update you all as I know
    what is going on
    I really hope its ok posting this but how upset i am right now about finding this out i thought you should no about this too i no many of you really like Taylor.

I am still not sure im doing right in posting this though!!!
    Last edited by Adam; 02-26-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Oh jeez, that sounds scary. God, now I'm worried.

Thanks for the info, Adam, I hope we can find out more soon.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think Taylor would want us all to know, so we can all hold him in our prayers. I have no words to say This is just so sad to read

Thank you for letting us know.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I think we should all pray and hope for an Angel to help Taylor in his time of need

For Taylor
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Taylor will be in my thoughts and prayers as i know he will be in all of ours as well.......

Prayers for Taylor and his family are at the throne now.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Lingering Member
    I also will be praying for him, and hoping for the best.

Adam, I'm sure he'd want us to know.

I'll be praying.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Oh God, this is so sad. Taylor has come so far with everything, physically and mentally, and is finally coming into himself. I can't believe it . . . I'm heartbroken.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

we were sending pm just over a week ago . my Prayers for Taylor and his family ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh my God.....I just dont have the words My thoughts and prayers are with him

Wow that's really sad. He's in my thoughts. I hope he's happy.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Ouch, that's really bad news and just when everything seemed to go better for him. He'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks for letting us know, Adam. This brought tears to my eyes. That poor boy, he's in my prayers.

Oh man... I just read this thread... that's terrible! I will be keeping him in my thoughts and hoping he recovers. His life was just looking up again too.

is there going to be any way to keep updated on this, Adam?
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

It's too bad none of us is anywhere near Alabama. I feel so useless . . .

Oh my God. I'm new enough that I don't really know Taylor, but I've read so many of his posts, and he seems like such a genuinely nice, kind, open, and honest guy. This is awful news.

But he's strong -- and where there's strength, there's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    It's too bad none of us is anywhere near Alabama. I feel so useless . . .
    I know - I'd have gone there if I could. Even though they probably wouldn't let me in.

That really sucks. I'm praying for Taylor, maybe he'll get a miracle, he was coming along so well with everything.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Oh my god. I don't know Taylor personally, but I know he's a good guy, and I like him. I'll be praying for him.

Even though I know he can't read this right now, I do want to say something in this post to Taylor:

You're strong, Taylor. From your posts alone, I know you've been through a lot, and you've managed it this far. I have faith in you, man. Even though I don't know you personally, I would like to one day - you're an amazing person, I can tell. I hope you can make it through this.

*gives hugs where they're needed*
    Last edited by C.J.; 02-27-2008 at 01:26 AM.

This is utterly heartbreaking news. Taylor is one of the strongest people I know, and I desperately want him to be okay. He is someone that I genuinely care about, I'm really hoping that he pulls through.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I am still not sure im doing right in posting this though!!!
    If someone does request you not to, this thread can always be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    is there going to be any way to keep updated on this, Adam?
    Here, I'll slap myself because I'm not Adam. But... you can check Taylor's personal website for updates. (I wont post the URL here 'cause I don't know if he wants it public but you can PM me or whatnot.)

Edit: P.S. C.J., who referred to him in the past tense? I can't see anyone that did that.
    Last edited by ZenFrost; 02-27-2008 at 12:56 AM.
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Edit: P.S. C.J., who referred to him in the past tense? I can't see anyone that did that.
    I re-read the thread, and I'll edit that part out of my post, Zen. I guess I misread the "was doing so well" type comments - it's a little hard to read whenever you have tears blurring your already bad vision.

My apologizes,

- C.J.
    Last edited by C.J.; 02-27-2008 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Formatting/misspelled words

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Oh god that's terrible. I've been wondering where he's been.
    He seemed to have been doing so well. Please try to keep us updated; he's in my thoughts.

Zen-- can you PM me the link to his website?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Not so 'badass' anymore.. BadassBabyBrother's Avatar
    Man, I feel really sorry for Taylor, people like him shouldn't have to go through this kinda stuff. Yeah, I know, maybe I shouldn't be talking about him like that since I wasn't exactly a friend of his, but he seemed like a good guy, so.... I'll keep him in my mind.

Zen, would you mind PM:ing me the URL?
    **Signature under construction until owner figures out something smart to say**