Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Taylor

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    lol Okay... I'll have to see if we've got ice cream. Hmmmmm
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Lord of the Toesocks Fire Falcon's Avatar
    I don't know Taylor, as I am new, but I send him lots of well wishes.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    ... I'm still waiting for my ass kicking
    Am I really the only one who thinks more could be made of this....
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Am I really the only one who thinks more could be made of this....
    nope not the only one lol

Taylor, your body is still recovering and it takes time for the liver to detox itself, don't worry about spelling or energy right now. Just a "HI!" now and again is always uplifting to see

As for the power tour in June, I need a "navigator" (passenger to tell me Left here and Right there) in this:

Yes Moderators, I know it is oversized but how else can he drool over it if it's itty bitty? Please allow it this ONE time? I really want Taylor to go with me on the tour, where else can you ride for 5 days with thousands of other hot rodders? I also need someone to sort my ramblings on paper because they want me to write a column on "then and now" of racing (35 years). I'd never keep it all straight and we know Taylor is a natural born communicator. please please please??? sugar on top?? fishnets and stilettoes??
    http://www.hotrod.com/powertour/index.html
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~