Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Just at a loss for words at the moment - Taylor is such a kind and wise soul, he attracted so many from all over just through that alone.

Just pondering and mods can delete/edit:
    I wonder if what happened to Gwyn really affected him more than he let on, he never did respond here after that incident.

This is so heartbreaking. I can only hope and pray for Taylor and his family. It is so hard to do anything from a keyboard and monitor aside from that.

Life is so fragile sometimes, this just isn't fair.
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

I can't believe this. He seems like such a survivor. This is such sad sad news. He's too sweet and nice to have this happen.

Taylor, we're all praying for you man, you are an inspiration for all of us, so you don't listen to the doctors... you get that body kick started man, you come back to us.... please.

Thanks for letting us know Adam.

Please.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    I feared the worse when i read this title, Taylor has been mentally battling with his weight again for a while now, that nightmare cycle had started all over again...he has always said if something was up he wanted us to know about it...Adam you did right posting this here he will thank you for it....if you get any more information please let us know

Taylor we're all rooting for you buddy, Please come back to us!

I sure hope there is some news about Taylor soon, he has been in my thoughts all night.
    Last edited by Ryan; 02-27-2008 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Typo

OMG...I have lit Brighid's flame and will be staying up tonight to have some words with the powers that be.....I never met Taylor in person but he is still My brother and this is just horrible

I want to ask everyone here to please send Taylor all the love you can - don't focus on the negatives, just think of the Taylor we all know and that should put a smile on your face He's a tough cookie, that's for sure - and if we all send him love and positive vibes I know he will know.

Daniel
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

We're all praying for you, Taylor...

Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

That is such sad news- thinking of Taylor and his family at this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Omg!!!! I have been talking to Taylor for almost two years now he is such a great guy so caring and loving and kind. I've always had a soft spot for him. I was so pleased at all the stuff he was doing lately and this talk he was gonna give and everything he was so fired up I was worried about him when he said his throat was bad and thought this need clearing up quick!! Can't believe it its not really sinking in I was in bed when I got the text off Ryan telling me this awful news!! He would want us to know Adam definitely so thanx so much I will be sending as much positive energy as I can muster to him, still can't believe it Please keep us informed Adam, thanx xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I don't even know what to say....I just feel so terrible about this....He's been through so much and is such a great guy...and I have also been wondering where he's been....My love and thoughts go out to him and his family.
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    you can check Taylor's personal website for updates. (I wont post the URL here 'cause I don't know if he wants it public but you can PM me or whatnot.)
    (link removed, keeping it private, pm us for the info)

Is there any news today?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-27-2008 at 01:59 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I'm stunned, in tears. I wish I knew what to say, but I don't.

So I sit and pray.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Is there any news today?
    nope look on the website the last post was at 11.23pm last night by gillyflower, saying it doesnt look good but she will be back with an update when possible
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-27-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: removed link reference

Been emailing a freind of his looks as if he is hanging in there same as he was yesterday as soon as i hear anything i will let you all no

did not sleep much last night was sitting in my room with the light off just thinking about him all night i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right
    I totally agree with you, hes defied the doctors before, he can do it again!, come on Taylor we got your back covered in prayer dude!!

i just real hope he can prove doctors wrong because i do think there not always right
    That's very true, they aren't always right.....and Taylor has been through a lot and come through it....He's strong....We just need to keep sending that good energy to him along with our love....and hope for the best.
    Ever The Opportunist

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I just got on and saw this......OMGosh.....I am speechless.....I counted Taylor a special friend, we have been PM buddies for a while now.

If it needs to be said he is now on my daily prayer list as well.

Come on buddy, you can beat this.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I have all my friends thinking and sending positive healing energies his way xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Oh damn. You'll be in my thoughts Taylor. x

(thanks for keeping us in the know, Adam)
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

I have asked all My friends at Chameleons to spare some positive healing energy and love to send Taylor's way....I can't be there in Alabama but I am sure as hell going to put as much energy as I can into sending healing vibes and love to My brother. I hate feeling so damn useless so I am going to put all My energy into Taylor right now, it's the least I can do for someone who has done so much to help so many of us.

Daniel

Edit: I can't possibly sleep right now, so I am folding origami cranes for Taylor instead.
    Last edited by DanielMacBride; 02-27-2008 at 11:53 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    wow, I don't really know taylor, just from what he posted but it a great tragaty if a hansome guy like him goes I hope get pulls through.

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Platinum Member
    ive just signed up to send my thoughts on his site...so someone must be managing it for him whilst he's out of action, just wanted to let people know just in case they were thinking of signing up

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    ive just signed up to send my thoughts on his site...so someone must be managing it for him whilst he's out of action, just wanted to let people know just in case they were thinking of signing up

His uncle rodger runs the site for him and does all the tech stuff

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    His uncle rodger runs the site for him and does all the tech stuff
    ok cool .....

Wow, this is just so stunning and sad.

If prayer and good thoughts do any good, then Taylor has all I can provide.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

That's awful news. So sorry to hear it and sending all my best wishes to Taylor and his folks: hang on in there buddy!
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]