Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Awww.

I hope the issues get resolved quickly, we want our Taylor back!
    Story of my life –>

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Awww.

I hope the issues get resolved quickly, we want our Taylor back!
    he probably ate too many Easter Eggs!!

Happy Easter Taylor, May you come home soon,
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

Hope you are home soon Taylor. I'm sure everyone will be glad to have you back. I know we will!

"I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Taylor! Taylor! He's our man!
    If he can't do it, no one can!

Get all the way better, Taylor, so you can get home and not have to return to the hospital.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

come on Taylor get well and then you can go home and sleep in your warm bed and your dogs will be pleased to see you again they miss you i am sure

Im so happy and relieved to hear Taylor is making good progress, my thoughts and good wishes are still with you Taylor lil buddy **hugs**

Platinum Member
    Taylor dude you could write a thread on how to keep a forum in sapience ...... lol never mind we did that for you .... come on get going home......

This started as a very upsetting thread, but through great doctors, love and support not to mention prayer, when I read it now, i feel so full of joy. In my thoughts Taylor
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Just in case anyone misses it...

[SIZE="4"]The Dude is back!!![/SIZE]

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=79474
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Just in case anyone misses it...

[SIZE="4"]The Dude is back!!![/SIZE]

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=79474
    Such wonderful news!

And Taylor, it's probably taken you ages to get through this thread but you can see how much you've been missed, we're so glad to have you back.
    Story of my life –>

Platinum Member
    Whoa!!! the boy is back in town!!!!

Posting Taylors update from his site for those to read

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    I got home from the the hospotial tonight. I',m really tired and hurtuing still bu t I had to come on and say thank you everyone for the thoughts, prayers, love, gifts, everything. You have all been amazing. UR I love you so much ans miss you and many times in the hospital i wonderedd why you couldn't be here. I'm still not 100%better. I have some slowness and trouble with walking. I have my wheelchair and I also have a walker. My wrtiting and typing is not coming back to me as easy yet and I get stuck for wordds right in midsentence sometimes which can be emabarrassing. My kidneys are almost healed back and I need no more dioalisosos. I stilll don't exactly remember how this happeneedd. I don't have very good memory or it at all. They say my liver stilll has some damage too. But little by little with faith things are getting better. I was just so overwhelmed by the love and gifts and letters. I am going to answer all of them eventually. It may take me forever since there ias a small mountain of them and my typing is so slow right now. But each and every person who wrote to me will get a messagge back. Thanks for standing vigal and having my back. I was in a coma for a week. I flat lined and they had to use the shock paddles to get me back. It took 10 minutes for them to get my heart going again. Hence I', a little slow with stuff right now. I have now literally faced death and looked him eye to eye. I don't want to go there again. I'm gonna keep fighting. I want to get better adn be just as smart and capable as I was before. I know this is scattered so I wi ll go. I read some messages wherer peopoel were begging for a video but my camera broke. So it's gettig sent away to get fixed . When I get it bac I will make a video for you all. Much love and hugs to all, Tayl]
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-25-2008 at 12:44 AM.

Platinum Member
    wicked cool welcome home Taylor.............

Taylor, It is so good that you are home again, just take it slow and I know you will be fine, take care,
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    yay

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Hip, hip, hooray!

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW...

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Yay the dude is home.

The Best news possible....Welcome Home
    Hugs,

Christi

It took me a few hours to read this thread but I got all through it. My butt is sore now. hehe I loved it. I laughed a bit and sometimes I cried. I really felt the love that you all have for me. I really want to see the bag over the head ice cream pics. hehe and also. I read that someone was thinking of making a vidfeo for me. I got Benny's piano song. I loved it. I saw the one Ryan made and the thes that Jack made too. I really appreicaiated all of them. I'm gonna go lay down for now. Love you all, Taylor

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor105 View Post
    It took me a few hours to read this thread but I got all through it. My butt is sore now. hehe I loved it. I laughed a bit and sometimes I cried. I really felt the love that you all have for me. I really want to see the bag over the head ice cream pics. hehe and also. I read that someone was thinking of making a vidfeo for me. I got Benny's piano song. I loved it. I saw the one Ryan made and the thes that Jack made too. I really appreicaiated all of them. I'm gonna go lay down for now. Love you all, Taylor
    YAY! glad you liked the silliness amongst the seriousness! ok Benny you HAVE to start the ice cream pics/videos!!! the boy says so

Rest well Taylor, take as many rests as it takes to get you back good and strong, we love you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor105 View Post
    It's so great to have you back, dude. It really is.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

You're welcome Taylor.
    Story of my life –>

Dear Taylor
    It is so good to see you home with us . i ...like many here are so happy for you . keep getting better . sending you my love and best wishes
    glad to see you back
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Taylor, glad you are feeling stronger, awww, sore butt and all!! You are family to us!

And I was thinking the whole time:

[SIZE=3]LEAVE NO DUDE BEHIND!!!

[SIZE=2]So glad you are feeling better and getting your strength back!

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Fantastic news me buddy is back way cool welcome back sweets xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!