Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Hang in there, Taylor.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

I don't know what to say or do. It is so rotten that things like this can come out of nowhere.

We're all thinking of you, Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Taylor posted his website on the forum a while back, it is open to all to see
    I was just concerned about his crazy stalker getting the URL in case she'd missed it before.
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    I was just concerned about his crazy stalker getting the URL in case she'd missed it before.
    Ah yes, I forgot about that... maybe I should delete it... and members can PM for the link.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Not so 'badass' anymore.. BadassBabyBrother's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Ah yes, I forgot about that... maybe I should delete it... and members can PM for the link.
    You know, I think that if the woman is just as psycho as I've lead to believe she is, the damage has already been done a long time ago. 'Sides, the site has good moderators, so I doubt that she can do much to hurt Taylor there.
    **Signature under construction until owner figures out something smart to say**

All positive vibes that I can send that way. Hang in there bro.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Sending you all my love and prayers Taylor.

You don't have to go, you know. tn_Heart_gif.gif
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

This is so sad he will be in my thoughts.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

This is terrible news - I'm fairly new here, so I don't know Taylor very well yet, but from the posts I've read he's so obviously a lovely guy.

I dunno what else to say really, except that my thoughts are with him.

Dave

While many of us may not ascribe to a particular religion, there is strength in "prayer" regardless of what form that is.

I sincerely ask that everyone who is touched by Taylor to ask others to join them in a prayer circle or chain, asking for our deep wishes for a recovery be granted. They do not need to know him to join in the power this generates, they only need know there is a soul who is in need of support that is beyond our control.

Now I will turn off all electronics and start from that quiet and still place in my own soul to Taylor. Please join me at any time to do the same, the method does not matter.
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Platinum Member
    posting this on behalf of our poccy.....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGD6XhYqlw

EDIT:- im off to bed now, those that have my number if there is any news text me to get my ass out of bed!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-27-2008 at 06:48 PM.

I had made a video too, but had set it to private...I had a few messages and replied to them, so I guess I will open the vid back up aswel if thats ok!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=exyS6x3lCes
    Last edited by Ryan; 02-27-2008 at 07:06 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I had made a video too, but had set it to private...I had a few messages and replied to them, so I guess I will open the vid back up aswel if thats ok!
    if you want to open it up Ryan set the comments to be moderated before they are posted if you are worried

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    if you want to open it up Ryan set the comments to be moderated before they are posted if you are worried
    Thanks buddy have done

posting this on behalf of our poccy.....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGD6XhYqlw

EDIT:- im off to bed now, those that have my number if there is any news text me to get my ass out of bed!
    Thanks Kieron for doing that. Taylor is proud of you for stepping forth in the ways he did for others to share and grow
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waspookie6 View Post
    Thanks Kieron for doing that. Taylor is proud of you for stepping forth in the ways he did for others to share and grow
    dont thank just me for doing this there are others that have actually made the videos in the first place please give them the recognition they deserve too ..i am just passing the word around because i love and respect the little guy more than anyone i can think of, in a short time of knowing him he has had more of an impact on me than any other single person in my life...

in a short time of knowing him he has had more of an impact on me than any other single person in my life...
    Me too Kieron.

And I made an appt today to speak with the campus psychologist - for my food issues. Taylor deserves that much from me. I wish I'd listened sooner, but I'm doing it now.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Me too Kieron.

And I made an appt today to speak with the campus psychologist - for my food issues. Taylor deserves that much from me. I wish I'd listened sooner, but I'm doing it now.
    Proud of you buddy and I know Taylor is too

Thanks Kieron.

I'm a little disappointed in myself that it took something this serious to finally get me to face dealing with my problems. But at least I'm doing it.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I sit here and read these posts and do not know what to say. I miss Taylor and wish he was on right know so we could tease him about being so young looking or about his posting so many pictures or hell anything but this.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    Thanks Kieron.

I'm a little disappointed in myself that it took something this serious to finally get me to face dealing with my problems. But at least I'm doing it.
    its only you being human Cai, many of us dont do things we are told or advised unless under pressure!!....it was Taylor that made me get off my ass and make an appointment for Gender Counselling for Friday, unbeknown to him, then when i read the first post here, it makes me want to follow through with it even more

Right im no good to Taylor being exhausted so i am definitely off to bed now even though i dont want to...
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-27-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Yeah, Kieron - try to get some sleep. You're not going to help him by sitting here. I had to convince myself of that to get to classes this morning, but it's true.

Gold Member
    Taylor is still pretty young and is strong. I have a feeling he will pull this.
    Soon he will be hanging out with us again.

Upon his return, he will be glad to see there are so many folks here who are thinking of him.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Is there still no news? I've been worried sick all day. Please anybody let us know if you hear anything...

Tobias - the only news is that there's been no change. Do you have his personal site? I'll PM you if you don't.