Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

No, I don't... could you PM that to me? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hi24home View Post
    And I made an appt today to speak with the campus psychologist - for my food issues. Taylor deserves that much from me. I wish I'd listened sooner, but I'm doing it now.
    We're all with you, Cai.

I have to go to bed too . . . I just can't think anymore. My brain is drained.

Praying for the best news soon.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasGJ View Post
    No, I don't... could you PM that to me? Thanks.
    Sent.

Lex - thanks, I appreciate the support.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

And I too will offer prayers for Taylor.

J.

Our thoughts and prayers are beaming to Alabama!!

C'mon, Taylor, come back to us!!

Kat and Karen
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

I'm going to bed myself. Goodnight all and good wishes for Taylor.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Going to bed, too....If there is any news, will someone please PM Me or IM Me on Yahoo? Thanks....(if anyone doesn't have My Yahoo ID, it's TreyLSmith@yahoo.com)....I would really appreciate it, I can't seem to stop thinking about Taylor and wondering how he's doing...Nite all.
    Ever The Opportunist

I'm truely at a loss here and this is the first I've even been able to say anything since Kez told me yesterday. I was thinking not our Taylor. Sorry guys, I'm doing my best with this but it's tough. I'm with Felix with sending out the positive energy. My thoughts are with him and his family.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Christy on Taylor's home site posted late this evening that they smuggled in Taylor's dog to the hospital and guided his hand to pat him, and a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheeks.

If he thinks he can slip away quietly he's got another think coming. We're not ready to let him go.

My wish is that Taylor can feel this huge hand of support and love that we reach out to him and know that it's safe for him to stay, that he's got a place in the world and in our hearts.

I know Taylor is close to God, so I humbly ask God to please not take him to your side yet. There is so much good he can do for this hurting world. He is needed here. Please, God.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Christy on Taylor's home site posted late this evening that they smuggled in Taylor's dog to the hospital and guided his hand to pat him, and a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheeks.

If he thinks he can slip away quietly he's got another think coming. We're not ready to let him go.

My wish is that Taylor can feel this huge hand of support and love that we reach out to him and know that it's safe for him to stay, that he's got a place in the world and in our hearts.

I know Taylor is close to God, so I humbly ask God to please not take him to your side yet. There is so much good he can do for this hurting world. He is needed here. Please, God.
    Hi Kez, thanks for this, i just checked for updates myself and saw the same post so i will copy & paste what was said, it did bring a tear but a small mischievious smile to my face to think he is still with us

Quote Originally Posted by Christy
    I just got off the phone, and I have a small, but hopeful update for you all tonight. Craig took Taylor's Cabbage Patch Kid Zack to the hospital last night to be with Taylor. This afternoon, one of Taylor's nurses conspired with Taylor's sister Denise, and Angie- and they snuck Dew (Taylor's dog) in to see him. Angie guided Taylors hand and helped him pet Dew. Craig said that a few tears rolled down Taylor's cheek!!!
    Please keep all of the prayers and thoughts coming folks! Taylor and his entire family thank you all for all of your prayers and support.

Hugs- Christy
    Come on Taylor you can do this, Dew wants his Pop back with him! and we want our boy back!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 02-28-2008 at 05:49 AM.

Still stunned by all of this can't stop thinking about him he's such a lovely dude Any news today yet????? xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Any news today yet????? xx Felix
    Latest news is above Felix , the little guy is giving it all he's got to stay with us

GypsyKaren
    I am just devastated by this and I'm at a loss for words, I can't stop crying and I won't stop praying.

Karen Starlene

Platinum Member
    im having to go out in about an hour for a few hours if anyone hears anything text me or call, a few here have my number...get one of the UK peeps to do so

Thanx Kieron xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Aw man... I leave here for a day and come back to this. This is absolutely horrible. I know I haven't been here very long but I have a routine where I join a forum (which I plan on staying at for a while), I dig through the really older posts so I can get to know the personalities of the people... and man... Taylor was such a strong guy. He doesn't deserve this...

It's been a while since I last prayed, but I'll make sure to send some prayers to Taylor tonight and ask God to send some of the fortune he's been giving to me all my life his way.
    -Stephan B.

Below is the latest update from Taylor's site....Keep those good thoughts, prayers, and positive energy going....I will keep an eye on the site and if there are any more updates, I will post them...**Trey**

Hi everybody,
    Angie here. I'm in AL. right now and wanted to give you an update. Taylor is not doing well. Of course we haven't given up hope and are praying for a miracle of sorts.
    Taylor is very swollen and the kidneys are not producing urine. There is a respirator to give breaths...sometimes Taylor is breathing over the machine.
    There seems to be some reactions sometimes....definitely a response to Dew and other things that are said. We are waiting for results from a second EEG they took recently to see how much brain activity is present. I believe there is something going on in there since there are responses sometimes but we don't know how much. The doctor said it's too early to tell how this may go. It's important to keep the prayers going.

We are all surrounding Taylor with much love and speaking words of comfort and affirmation. Many of her family are here as well as close personal friends. I know all of you are hurting too and your hearts are with us here in AL. We really need the strength of your prayers right now. This is painstakingly difficult.
    I'm personally praying that God's will be done. As much as we want Taylor to live, I certainly don't want to see a compromised life...Taylor as a vegetable is not acceptable.
    This is very heartbreaking and so sad to see this but I take comfort in knowing that Taylor may be at peace soon. There has been alot of pain he's had to deal with in life. I believe this was accidental and not intentional.
    Thank you all for your prayers, support and concern. I will try and check back with you later. I'm staying here at the apartment with Craig. God be with each of you and give you peace.
    Angie
    Ever The Opportunist

Thanks for the update Trey

just got back from being out was hopeing for good news there is still hope i am holding on to that hope

Stunned... Simply stunned...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Another update from Angie on Taylor's site.....
    Suzy, I will give the message that you send your love as well as the other friends here on this site. I do believe Taylor can hear and as I mentioned is sometimes responsive facially.
    We brought Dew up yesterday and placed his hand on Dew's body. Wow, did the face ever contort! that made us all smile.
    Thanks for your prayers and love!
    Ever The Opportunist

Thanks for the update, Trey. At least we have a little more info on what's going on with him physically. The news about the doggy is encouraging - there's a bit of hope that there's brain activity. Hope is good.

Hang in there, Taylor.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I cant believe this is happening , tears filled my eyes as I read this, Taylor you are in our prayers , please keep us posted Adam.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I keep checking his site to see if there's any updates and I've been keeping him in my thoughts. I'm so happy that he was a little responsive at least. If only they could sneak Van in to see him too...
    Story of my life –>

Still hoping and praying for Taylor this morning, sending lots of love and hugs... maybe I should send him a kick up the butt to get his butt outta that bed
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

If only they could sneak Van in to see him too...
    Yeah, Kieron and I were thinking the same thing....He loves Van so much, too....Hey, they got one dog in....?? Thinking of Taylor constantly, too......
    Ever The Opportunist