Thread: GF&I played dress up for the 1st time - next? advice?

StephanieCD

GF&I played dress up for the 1st time - next? advice?

So, I forgot to tell you all last week - my GF and I "played" for the first time last week! We've been dancing around it for months now - we're both very passive and neither of us likes to make decisions.... so, while I was trying to be considerate and let her make a decision as to what we could do together that she'd be comfortable with she was uncomfortable trying to guess what I wanted.

Finally - I said "well, we can go one of two routes for starers. Makeup or clothes. Which one are you less likely to be uncomfortable with?"

She said "well, which one would turn you on the most?"

now we're getting somewhere

We ended up climbing into bed together while we both wore our little chemise nighties - hers black, mine UBER-PINK with a retro shopping girl print (so tacky it's cute). It was - fun. Ehem.

Now, I'm wondering - I know she's uncomfortable "guessing" but I don't want to seem over anxious or whatever. Fact is, we're both the kind of person that usually just does what the other in the relationship says... now we're together and neither of us "wears the pants" (literally). Should I just say "tonight, lets have a make up party" or "can I wear the dress" or should I maybe give her a short list of things I'd like and let her pick one? Or... or...

We're very shy beginners at doing this together - but I'm excited, too

Input?

Both of you (separately) can make a bunch of scenarios to play at and put them in a jar, then draw from the jar when you feel like playing.

Have fun, sounds like you will anyway
    DonnaT

StephanieCD
    Ooooooooh I like that. Funny - I'm full of ideas when it doesn't involve me being embarassed for being a crossdresser in front of someone. Usually I'm full of 'em!

We could do a drinking game - loser of each hand or whatever has to do what the paper says and they can all be girly things...

Maybe.

Sounds like you need to short circuit that fem thing you have both going...

You know what it is.....(we've all Been there. The crap evening you just had was YOUR fault!) because YOU made a decision.

What do you want to do?
    I don't know. What do YOU want to do?
    I want to see the film.
    I don't want to do that.
    What do you want to do then.
    I don't know. YOU choose.

Do what DonnaT said. That's a good way of outwitting both of you. Put several ideas each into a pot and shake it up.
    Then..fate is to blame.

It was a rubbish film.
    You said you wanted to go.
    I didn't. You said it was a good film.
    Yeah, and you wanted to go.
    Only because you wanted to go.
    I said DO YOU WANT to go? nd you said yes..
    I was doing it for you.
    OK you decide next time.
    If you like.

StephanieCD
    LOL!

Well, for us it's more like...

What do you wanna do?
    I dunno, what do you wanna do?
    Ummm...
    Um..
    Asked you first.
    So? I always have to pick.
    Not uh. I picked pizza for dinner - it's your turn.
    Umm... I dunno...
    Silence........................................... ...........................

What do you wanna do?
    I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD
    Should I just say "tonight, lets have a make up party" or "can I wear the dress" or should I maybe give her a short list of things I'd like and let her pick one? Or... or...
    That all sounds good to me, or what Donna suggested. Just remember though, that for each time she indulges you, you might want to consider indulging her fantasies next time.

~Sigrid

Smile

Why not suggest a girly night where you pamper each other doing facials and nails ..you will enjoy doing it as much as having it done to you....this will lead to dressing up after your makeovers and you can pick her outfit and she yours..it makes for a fun night try it...xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

The possibilities are endless

There are so many things you can do here that the imagination runs wild. The idea of having fun things written on pieces of paper in a jar is really good. You also need a schedule. Are you planning to do this every night or just occasionally. One way to get the most out of the experience is to have little things during the week here and there, but agree that Friday evening, or the last day of your work week is the evening that you will have a makeup and fingernail party. You do hers, and she does yours. Generally you get better at doing your own makeup and nails that way and both of you get a better job in many cases. The eye shadow and eye liner especially. This way you have a natural segue into the weekend. Great opportunity to go out en femme also. After makeup and nails throw on some clothes and go out for a drink and maybe a couple of dances. Fridays can be a real event that will bleed over into Saturday. The small events during the week can lead up to your Friday nights. Do a shopping evening once a week, imagine a girl saying no to that... Even if you just window shop, a great way to compare fashion notes. Have a salon evening. Men get manicures and facials to you know. I have had little things done here and there. Nothing like a beautician to help with those eyebrows. I have mine shaped and do it a little at a time so it is really not that noticable to those around me. A little waxing here and there. You would be surprised how wonderfully helpful beauticians are especially if you are honest with them about what you want to accomplish. I could really go on for ever, but this thing is long enough.... Hope you and girlfriend have a great time.....
    Jillian