Thread: Role play as a French Maid

Role play as a French Maid

I would love to serve as a hostess for a private party dressed as a french maid. Does any one know the best places to contact peploe who may enjoy having a Male maid welcome & serve their guests?

not sure of where to look for something like this, i also love being dressed as a french maid and looking after the domestic chores. i spend several days a week cleaning our house from my wife, i can ask her is she is looking to hire a second.............. i could use the help!!!

Wink Just a Dream

[SIZE="3"]I think it would be fun to serve at an all GG party. I'm sure I'll never get the chance, just a dream I guess

TTFN
    CYndie
    [/SIZE]

Go to sissy.com
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Hi Maid Annabel,
    You don't say where you are. Here in the UK, some BDSM groups have friendly vanilla get togethers (called a MUNCH) in a pub once a month. I've been to a few and have offerered my services for when they have their private get togethers.
    Have a search on yahoo or google and you might be lucky enough to find one in your area.

Good luck,
    Maid Barbara

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Post #3

I never thought I would ever get the chance to portray Queen Anne Boleyn but the opportunity presented itself

ya never know

Zara

It quite depends upon what you are trying to get through that experience...

If it is some kind of fetishist behavior, with in that case rather sexual connotations, to say the least, then there are probably some websites dedicated to such endeavours...

If you would like to really experience what it is like to be a maid or a waitress, then it may require a lot more work...

I'm not interested in the first hypothesis. I don't like the "sex toy" like "french maid" costume. I only like real things (But that is only my taste and I'm not criticizing any one here)

So in that perspective, I would enjoy serving people as a real maid would do in real life. My pleasure would be in acting a role to the best of my competences, not only be dressed as a maid. And this role playing would have nothing to do with a sexual behavior.

I would use real maids or restaurant waitresses as models, with a rather strict uniform as found still in some classy restaurants.

I think that I would like to be hired for private diners, shopping for the ingredients and then cooking the meal before serving it. I enjoy doing that as a male already, but impersonating a maid would make me feel even greater (sorry, I know this sounds somewhat sexist...)

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 02-27-2008 at 06:22 PM.

You could post an ad on collarme but you'll mainly get responses from pro Dommes. This was always kind of a fantasy of mine too, EXCEPT for doing any actual cleaning! LOL
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 02-28-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: unnacceptable link

bEEb
    Google ? "sissy maid" and "CD maids" and such.
    There are whole websites, groups and societies dedicated to exactly that. They have card carrying members and meetings and get togethers. I find the whole idea enthralling. As usual tho.... I have more notions about these kinds of kinks than the time to do them justice.