Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T for Trey..My Journal Of A New Beginning

T for Trey..My Journal Of A New Beginning

Well, I've got it.....Went to the doctor today and he gave Me My prescription for testosterone....I filled at a nearby pharmacy and am about to begin the biggest adventure of My life....and am VERY excited....Toni and I talked it over and decided that since the transition is smoother on the Androgel, I am going to use that for a while....It comes in individual packets, you apply it once per day (in the morning) to a dry, hairless part of the body (back, arm, shoulder, stomach, etc.), let it dry for about 20 minutes uncovered, and then make sure that no one touches that part of your body for four hours because it can transfer to them...I am going to switch to shots in a while, but in the beginning, have decided this is the best way for Me....Another good thing is that I told him (the doctor) that I used to work for a doctor and am trained in medical assisting, so am well qualified to give My own injections...He said, if you can, good...If you want to switch and don't like the gel, just call Me and I will order the injectable and you can start giving it to yourself....So I am set....Tomorrow morning, I will put it on for the first time.... I can't believe the euphoric feeling that I have knowing it's there...Boy Juice....The stuff that will bring out what has ALWAYS been inside of Me.....and that no one could ever see....I have no one left to inform, My family all knows....The fact that some are less than thrilled really doesn't bother Me anymore...I am going to see ME for the first time.....starting tomorrow....Just....wow..... Will post regular updates as My transition progresses...but for now....I am just at peace...and looking forward to the most unbelievable journey I have ever undertaken....and I am so glad to have such great friends as all of you to take along on the ride.... Hugs and Much Love....**Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    YAY!!!!!! *HUGGLESTAKKLES TREY* I'm sooo happy for you me must talk again soon!

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

That's absolutely wonderful news Trey! I'm so happy and excited for you! Don't forget to update us on the changes as they come.
    Story of my life –>

Very cool, Trey, and congratulations!!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

That's fantastic news, Trey... Glad to hear you got it with no problems. Of course, keep us updated, and of course I'm thrilled for ya dude!

Oh, and er, anyone who's afraid of Trey on T... should start running... uh, now.

Congratulations, my bro. You better start catching up and join in on the hair contest for New Year's. I'm really happy for you bro. Hehe so am I the older bro since I was started my boyhood first?

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasGJ View Post
    Oh, and er, anyone who's afraid of Trey on T... should start running... uh, now.
    I'm gonna need roller skates!

Tristan, you can claim the title of older brother if you'd like - I don't really want it.

Trey, I'm so happy for you, bro. Look how far you've come in the short time you've been here! You're on your way, dude!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eeek! Trey on T!

Run away!

*looks over her shoulder*

uhh... do you want me to wait for you to catch up?

Oh oh! It makes him run faster too. Eeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!

That's great Trey! Yahoo!

Don't let the kitty cat sit on the part you apply it too or this might happen:
    Mad_BigCat.jpg
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

GypsyKaren
    Good for you Trey, I know how much this means to you!

Karen Starlene

Thanks for your good wishes, everyone!! I am actually posting as My gel is soaking into My shoulder...LOL....First application....was so fun to put it on and think about what it is going to do.... Anyway, just wanted to share My moment with all of you...**Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Does this mean the anniversary of your first T will come every four years?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Does this mean the anniversary of your first T will come every four years?
    You know, I never thought of that....LOL...but I guess it does.... Now I know why people born on this day think it sucks!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    well done on getting the T Trey...im with everyone else though, im going into hiding lol.... on a side note shouldnt this T diary be in FtM transitioning ?

well done on getting the T Trey...im with everyone else though, im going into hiding lol.... on a side note shouldnt this T diary be in FtM transitioning ?
    I wasn't sure where to post it....will talk to Tam about moving it....as to hiding, you don't have to...but some people might....
    Ever The Opportunist

Trey, I am so happy for you!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

So, a new day, new life... must be very exciting So... does this mean, you're gonna get a bit of a ratbag sometimes?? and I have to get my out??
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

congrats thats great news

So... does this mean, you're gonna get a bit of a ratbag sometimes??
    I could NEVER be a ratbag to YOU, honey....so you can put your bat away...
    Ever The Opportunist

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    Guess I need to start looking for a great dress now hu trey? ;D

*wanders if trey bites*

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    I could NEVER be a ratbag to YOU, honey....so you can put your bat away...
    How about a then instead?

Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

How about a then instead?
    Anytime, honey....I can always deal with a bad girl....LOL....cause I know you wouldn't want to hit ME... And, yes I know this thread is off track...and I will get it back on, but it's MY thread, dammit...and I am in SUCH a good mood today.....
    Ever The Opportunist

Well... no hitting... but I'm sure you like to be

I can hear it now... GET A ROOM!!!
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I can hear it now... GET A ROOM!!!
    No, it's okay . . . I like to watch.

Oh man, we are so far off topic now . . .

Well... no hitting... but I'm sure you like to be
    Hey, Tam....The best part....I bet there are tons of people on the board who would love to spank either or both of us....LOL....but you and I both ride the OTHER side of THAT fence.... As for getting a room....Can we?
    Ever The Opportunist

LOL.. you're such a flirt... maybe I can come over in Kierons suitcase and bring my paddle

Gawd this thread has totally gone down hill... and I guess it's all my fault!!!! lol!!!
    Administrator