Thread: T for Trey..My Journal Of A New Beginning

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I hope not, I'd be a sad sad girl

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Watch what you wish for, Keris.

Hungrytiger_small.gif

Actually, until it really kicks in, I think Trey's probably more like this for now:

toothless_tigersmall.jpg

...please don't sing, Trey. Because, it's true. You can't. We heard you when you left the window open while singing in the shower.

And what did you mean when you were shouting out "grow baby, grow!" in the shower? You were talking about hair, right?
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

heh, I like tigers

keris
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^

So how's the T coming... is it going grrrrrrrreat?

Okay, lousy tiger reference.
    Story of my life –>

*poke*

keris

Quote Originally Posted by Keris View Post
    heh, I like tigers

Do you like Tiggers too?

tigger20T.GIF

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

only w/o the tail dang springs poke your eye out it will! :P

keris

One Week Update

Well....One week on T and not a whole lot to report....I definitely have more mental clarity and energy....Feel more "pumped" would be the best way to put it....Also, one week no smoking, which is also very cool.....I had one cigarette in a week, which I am not counting because I was driven to it by total frustration, LOL....but am on the patch and doing well....By My calculations, that means I did NOT smoke about 150 cigarettes, so pretty good..... I have been working out every other day lifting, and doing other things on the off days, like cardio and abs...I tried to do a voice tape, but for some reason that's not working on this computer...I will try to do one today on My laptop and see if that works...I promised Kieron I would, and I will....So....that's about it for now....Nothing dramatic, but just feeling really good...Will keep you all posted.
    Ever The Opportunist

Glad the changes seem positive so far. And way to go with the not smoking!
    Story of my life –>

Yeah, good for you for not smoking!

So you're on the patch and T at the same time?

Hmmm, wonder if one affects the other?

YEAH! T! ahhhh nicotine.

George Bernard Shaw

So you're on the patch and T at the same time?
    Hmmm, wonder if one affects the other?
    Hey Kez! They don't affect each other....I checked with the pharmacy for any potential interactions before I started using the patch....They told Me there were no interactions...I had to stop smoking because My hemoglobin and hematocrit were not as low as we would like them to be....My hgb was 14.8, and it can't go over 18....so not a lot of wiggle room....If it goes to 18 or above, he can't double My dose until we bring it down because testosterone increases your red blood cells...and more red blood cells means thicker blood.....So....if that goes too high, you become a risk for blood clots, stroke, or a heart attack.....Smoking increases your hgb and hematocrit.....So I had to choose between smoking and a higher dose of T....and you KNOW what I'm going to pick there ....My next bloodwork is April 11 and next appointment is April 28....He said if we can bring that down, he will double My T at the next appointment....so I am drinking TONS of water, not smoking, pretty much anything I can do to get that number down by then....and hoping it works!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    so I am drinking TONS of water, not smoking, pretty much anything I can do to get that number down by then....and hoping it works!!
    I think an 81 mg aspirin a day would help too (Ecotrin is coated, so it doesn't hurt the stomach). It's what my doc has had me on for several years - my latest hemoglobin (two weeks ago) was 15.2. Ask your doc . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think an 81 mg aspirin a day would help too (Ecotrin is coated, so it doesn't hurt the stomach). It's what my doc has had me on for several years - my latest hemoglobin (two weeks ago) was 15.2. Ask your doc
    Yeah, that is a good idea...thanks....It's funny, toni said that to Me about a week ago...so I just said to her, "Lex says I should probably take an 81 mg aspirin to help bring the hgb down, too"....she said, "Why do you listen to HIM when HE says it, but I told you that a week ago and you let it go in one ear and out the other?" LOL Women are so touchy....... (BTW, she was laughing when she said it, she wasn't REALLY offended)
    Ever The Opportunist

Yeah, that is a good idea...thanks....It's funny, toni said that to Me about a week ago...so I just said to her, "Lex says I should probably take an 81 mg aspirin to help bring the hgb down, too"....she said, "Why do you listen to HIM when HE says it, but I told you that a week ago and you let it go in one ear and out the other?" LOL Women are so touchy....... (BTW, she was laughing when she said it, she wasn't REALLY offended)

You guys never take us seriously. We're more than pretty faces you know. (haha, she says batting her eyelashes)

George Bernard Shaw

I'm getting stomach hairs!
    Ever The Opportunist

Wanna borrow my epilator?

You like pain don't you?

Oh, right, inflicting it.

Nevermind.

Keep growing Sir T.

George Bernard Shaw

Wanna borrow my epilator?
    Not on your life, babe!! LOL
    You like pain don't you?
    Nope, but YOU must if you have an epilator....that just sounds medieval!!
    Keep growing Sir T.
    I'm trying!!
    Ever The Opportunist

mmm hansome trey get's hair sooo sexy!

keris

mmm hansome trey get's hair sooo sexy!
    Oh, baby, you are singing My song!!!!
    Ever The Opportunist

There's hope for you yet!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

I hope when I see you, you have a full beard then.

keris

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    There's hope for you yet!
    do you think i need to buy him wax strips when i come over, just in case he starts to become a hairy gorilla?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    do you think i need to buy him wax strips when i come over, just in case he starts to become a hairy gorilla?
    Nah he's not into pain . . . careful he doesn't try to use them on you.

Dude, if I am lucky enough to GET that hairy, NO wax strips coming near THIS body....
    Nah he's not into pain . . . careful he doesn't try to use them on you.
    LOL...NO need to use them on Kieron, I annoy him enough, which is its OWN form of torture....
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    LOL...NO need to use them on Kieron, I annoy him enough, which is its OWN form of torture....
    you ain't kidding!