Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: T for Trey..My Journal Of A New Beginning

And here it goes...right on schedule, just like Tristan said...two weeks...and today it IS two weeks....Sex drive is kicking into overdrive...I can feel it....so all who planned on hiding behind couches, now might be the best time to do it.... Muscle tone is really building up....working out is helping that along a lot....Getting the stomach hairs and what looks like fuzz on My stomach and chest....I guess the fuzz is the site of future hair? Not sure, but I hope so...if it is, wow, what a bonus!!! Also, My jaw is squaring off....I hadn't even noticed it, Eric did....so that's the update....Still need to do a voice tape...No changes there....still the same.....oh, and I am hungry a lot... That's pretty much it! **Trey**
    (Oh, and still no acne, for which I am grateful, but I started using acne treatment the same day I started T, so maybe that's why?)
    Last edited by SirTrey; 03-23-2008 at 08:49 AM.
    Ever The Opportunist

Yup, right on schedule . . . where's that couch?

Oh I see a few guys and girls already hiding back here.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Give it a week and people will probably be entering the Witness Protection Program
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Yup, right on schedule . . . where's that couch?

Oof! Hey! Get out of my lap!
    Story of my life –>

Oof! Hey! Get out of my lap!
    Let Me guess.....LEX???? ha ha ha
    Ever The Opportunist

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I rather jump ON your lap trey

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Let Me guess.....LEX???? ha ha ha
    He kept going on about cuddling with me behind the couch and I kept saying no... and what does he go and do? Hides from you by taking a dive over the couch... right into my lap! Geez Captain...
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    He kept going on about cuddling with me behind the couch and I kept saying no... and what does he go and do? Hides from you by taking a dive over the couch... right into my lap! Geez Captain...
    It was a total accident . . . I swear
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    It was a total accident . . . I swear
    Yeah, right.
    Story of my life –>

Quote Originally Posted by ZenFrost View Post
    Yeah, right.
    Anyway, I've probably done all the harm I can do, but I think it's Trey you have to watch out for now . . . he's just getting started.

Ha ha, Keris!

Atta girl! You keep him busy. I don't need him pawing me right now. I just found me a whole bunch of boys behind this couch!

cutie.gif Hello boys! Can I play Hide From Trey too? Squish over. *giggles*
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

heh cool trey all to me

keris
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^

Hey!!!!! Where did everyone go????? <<<May have to go looking behind the couch>>> At least you're not afraid, Keris.....Thank you for that.....
    Ever The Opportunist

I'm not afraid... I'm just... busy.

*shrieks and giggles*

Oops...we're supposed to be hiding.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

at least(since everyone is trying to hid behind that one couch) we be alown in the bedroom

keris

Three week update, two days late.....Not much going on, pretty much the same....Sex drive is normal, not over the top (I'm wondering if maybe because I have always had a strong sex drive, I am not noticing the difference?)....still have the light body hair coming in....Voice, I can't tell because I have a cold, but I don't think it's changing yet.....way less hips and thighs (they weren't big before, I have always been sort of straight up and down, but I'm noticeably more so now) and I have no butt....Face is about the same as last week.....I do have a couple of dark chest hairs (and a lot of light ones).....I haven't worked out much this week since I've been sick, but the muscle tone is about the same....not more so, though....That's about it, pretty uneventful.....It's a process.... Still no acne, I'm really lucking out there...Hope that keeps up.
    Last edited by SirTrey; 03-23-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    Ever The Opportunist

*cheers* go trey go *cheers*

keris

Wow you have chest hair already? At three weeks? Took me about a year to start getting that - and I'm a hairy beast.

Don't be surprised if your voice doesn't go back to "normal" after you're over your cold. The voice for me is still a gradual process - but for at least six months people kept asking me if I had a cold. And almost two years later it still cracks, especially towards the end of the day (maybe I don't have strong vocal chords). Don't worry, it'll come. But not all guys have deep voices, as I'm sure you know - one of the guys I work has a higher voice than me.

You have no butt?! What am I gonna whistle at?

Knock, knock?

.....Not much going on, pretty much the same....Sex drive is normal, not over the top
    You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment...

xx
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

You have no butt?! What am I gonna whistle at?
    Wow, there's nothing else to whistle at but My butt???

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment...
    Oh, I bet you could.......LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Wow, there's nothing else to whistle at but My butt???
    I don't know . . . let me see your legs.

I don't know . . . let me see your legs.
    You wanna see them??

Wow you have chest hair already? At three weeks?
    Yeah, I am getting hair a lot of places, but it's really light and hard to see....Stomach, chest, even My hands.....just a whole bunch of hairs that you can only see in the light because they are, essentially, blonde......definitely wasn't there before, though.....Toni and I both agree on that....The question now becomes, what is it going to do? Will it stay light or get darker at some point? I have no idea.....It was funny last night, I was sitting with My hand by My face and I felt this tickling sensation....and I thought, what the heck is that? So I look and there is a hair, sticking straight up, on My finger that was causing it...so, basically, hair popping up everywhere, but it's essentially invisible to the naked eye....LOL....Just sort of poking out everywhere....except My face....
    Last edited by SirTrey; 03-24-2008 at 08:33 AM.
    Ever The Opportunist

You wanna see them??

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Trey
    ...so, basically, hair popping up everywhere, but it's essentially invisible to the naked eye....LOL....Just sort of poking out everywhere....except My face....
    Sounds like you're turning into a blond porcupine!

Four week update.....Having a cold is giving Me no information about My voice whatsoever....I just sound hoarse....so ???? The body hair is on a roll, but still light and blonde....a few dark ones on the tummy, though, so I am thinking this hair may be going to darken...if it does, wow....yay for Me... Sex drive is the same....no changes to any private areas that we will not discuss....no idea how long that takes or if that should be changing already? Anyone know the answer to that and want to share? (Can be in PM if you want) Muscles are harder, body shape is changing....Mentally, I am even more repressed than before, which I love....I laugh a LOT more, toni noticed that, too...Not sure why....Maybe just because I'm happier....No mood swings at all, I am steady as a rock, one reason I like the gel....Less hormonal highs and lows, I suspect....I just seem to take everything in stride....which is good...One thing I definitely noticed is that the appendages are noticeably thinner/smaller.....they were pretty dense before, are losing their density fast (ie: deflating, sort of)....which does not displease Me, obviously.....Face, hard to say....I will probably get more input on that when I see someone who I haven't seen for a while, they can give Me a more objective opinion......No acne, so am happy to report that....So there it is, one month....Looking forward to month two and seeing what happens there....Peace....**Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Wow, I think that's really good for just the first month.

You'll have to let us know how the voice is doing after you get over your cold (and don't breathe on me ).

"Appendages" . . . is that something that shrinks away after you drink low-fat chocolate milk while standing on your head? If so, congrats!

As for the "changes to any private areas that we will not discuss...." . . . I honestly don't know how long it takes, but I'm guessing it varies by individual. For me, I think the change was very gradual at first and I barely noticed it. Later it accelerated a bit, if I remember.

Nice progress report - looking forward to the next one.