Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: T for Trey..My Journal Of A New Beginning

Six weeks yesterday....Time for a new update....Well....I am definitely progressing here...the muscle tone is continuing to increase, My legs, arms, and shoulders are a LOT more hard and muscular....Legs are noticeably thinner, especially My thighs....Moustache hairs are more coarse and I have some tiny coarse hairs starting on under My chin, but I am not going to call them stubble, but they might be the start of a little of that? It's different than the peach fuzz stuff, these are more sharp and pointed....body hair, I am just covered with light blonde hair that I have no idea what it's going to do, LOL.....will it darken or do anything? I don't know, but it's there...and there is a lot of it....Toni also said the other day that My eyes don't look as wide open as they did, maybe less round....I said that could be because My face is squaring off, and that will make the features look different.....Mood is excellent, very mellow.....No problems with temper at all, in fact, I am a lot more laid back than I used to be....and a lot quieter.....Had My bloodwork appointment yesterday, will see My doctor in two weeks and, hopefully, he will up My dose.....That's pretty much it....**Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Wow, it sounds like things are really coming along well.
    Story of my life –>

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    yay trey!! (who is ignoring me :P ) I'm happy for you *^_^*.

keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Wow, it sounds like things are really coming along well.
    Yeah, it really is, I certainly can't complain.....and I'm on a pretty low dose, too....I didn't think it was going to work like this until the dose got increased...but My doctor did say that sometimes with T less is more....and I guess he's right....(maybe that's why HE is the endo)
    yay trey!! (who is ignoring me :P ) I'm happy for you *^_^*.
    I'm not ignoring you, LOL.....Why would you think that?
    Ever The Opportunist

you never answered my pm *^_^* I think now that your even more handsome you find someone else to kidd around with :P

keris
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^

you never answered my pm *^_^* I think now that your even more handsome you find someone else to kidd around with :P
    Awwww, you know I could never replace YOU, sweetie......and I must have missed the PM, I would never not answer you on purpose...
    Ever The Opportunist

GypsyKaren
    Trey, the reason you feel so good is because you now have the right blood inside your heart, and it will only get better and better!

Karen Starlene

Trey, the reason you feel so good is because you now have the right blood inside your heart, and it will only get betterand better!
    Thanks, Karen I have never felt so right in all My life....ever....it's like being reborn....so much more calm, mellow....just at peace.....just good, I can't even explain it....I know you know what I mean.....it does make all the difference in the world when your body and your brain are working in synch...and when your heart is pumping the right stuff....
    Ever The Opportunist

hehe, I know. *^_^* you still in oh? give me a pm or get in yim *^_^*

keris

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Mood is excellent, very mellow.....No problems with temper at all, in fact, I am a lot more laid back than I used to be....and a lot quieter.....
    You certainly seem a lot quieter on here than in the past . . . does that mean all brooms are safe now and it's okay to come out from behind the couch?

Glad to hear things are progressing so well in such a short time - that's very encouraging, especially considering that you started later in life (like me) and you're on the gel, which supposedly takes longer to kick in than the shots.

Now I'm picturing you like a hairy blonde ape.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So treyie trey trey! what's going on?

keris

Okay, update....Just got off the phone with My doctor....My bloodwork is GREAT....so no problem there....We discussed the changes (I see him again on May 29th).....He said that I am well ahead of the curve, especially because of the body hair...and left the option up to Me if I want to try doubling the dose or leave well enough alone and stay at 2.5 (which is apparently enough for some people and I might be one of them)....I said, how about if I try the doubled dose and if I don't like it we can go back to 2.5? He said, great, let's do that....SO....He called in the 5g gel and I can pick it up in 2 weeks, told Me that I can start using 2 packets of the 2.5 starting today.... I'm really excited......He also said that definitely all this blonde hair that is covering almost My entire body IS going to go dark.....that is starts out this way....so I guess I can officially say that I am well on My way to becoming a Neanderthol.....rofl It's like fur, it's all over My stomach and chest....pretty much everywhere....but I don't have that much on My legs....oddly enough....??? He also said the 5g dose might push the voice the rest of the way down faster, so am looking forward to that....He said it sounded noticeably deeper to him, so I guess it's not in My head.....so today Trey is a happy boy....and I wanted to let you all know....
    Last edited by SirTrey; 05-02-2008 at 11:43 AM.
    Ever The Opportunist

yay!!!! sexy!! Soo happy for you *bounces up and down*.

keris

Awesome, Trey, so happy for you!! Way to go!!

You sound like you are being responsible, too!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!