Thread: Good intentions

Good intentions

Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't been around in the past few weeks. So much is happening, which I will get to in another post. Y' know, when I get out, I accept that a certain percentage of people are gonna read me. Any girl who thinks she passes 100% of the time is delusional, in my opinion. I really don't mind, as long as you don't want to humiliate me or beat me up. So today, I'm walking down the main street in my town, waiting at an intersection for the light to change, behind 3 or 4 people. I didnt see her at first, until she was right next to me, but a woman with a nice smile, as she walked by me from behind, said, "You look nice!", pretty loud. What could I do? I smiled at her as she walked by, and said in my softest, yet audible voice, "thank you." I really do appreciate the kind words. But jeez, lady, ya think ya could have said it a little louder? The guy in that truck at the light didn't hear ya! Nobody noticed at all, but I just thought it was kind of funny. I'm sure some of you others have been done in, in one way or another, by well intentioned people.

Hugs, Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Maybe she's reading this and will shout louder next time
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Reminds me...

Melissa,

Your incident reminds me of the old saying....

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Many of us who don't venture outside enfemme, myself included, are envious So, if you were to exclude these few seconds, I bet the rest of the time you spent out and about was wonderful.

Enjoy!!

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Look at the bright side, you were out, dressed, and loved it. Forget about the bumps in the road!
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

If I get a compliment from someone, I will very much acknowledge it and thank them, but it to me doesn't really matter if nobody else hears it and why should they unless I have some kind of issue with insecurity. Its something personal between me and that person.
    I've complimented many attractive women, but I don't recall announcing it to them on a PA because I would be embarassed to say it in front of a crowd. If you notice a woman's reaction when someone compliments her, she blushes because all of a sudden she the object of attention and everyone has that fear of being seen or "stage fright".

I've met a lot of crossdressers and, of course, there are those who are obvious and there are those who I would never thought they were a guy because of the way they conduct and present themselves.
    I have been fooled before and I'm sure I've passed them at the malls, or wherever, but any girl who you, in your opinion, say is delusional about passing 100% of the time I somewhat disagree because they must be doing some right if I can't spot them. They wouldn't be out and about in public, blending in, if they didn't feel they were confident enough at passing.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 02-29-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Well, yeah, Joann. there are times when I fool everyone just when I think it's the worst situation in the world to pass in. And just when I think I look great, and am on top of the world, some astute person reads me. For me, anyway, it can be very unpredictable. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions,and that some are not lucky enough to have slight frames, small hands and feet, feminine faces, and just handle themselves perfectly. Such people do exist, I'm sure. I would have to say, I think they are very much the exception. And pretty darn lucky!

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A. View Post
    Well, yeah, Joann. there are times when I fool everyone just when I think it's the worst situation in the world to pass in. And just when I think I look great, and am on top of the world, some astute person reads me. For me, anyway, it can be very unpredictable. I'm not saying there aren't exceptions,and that some are not lucky enough to have slight frames, small hands and feet, feminine faces, and just handle themselves perfectly. Such people do exist, I'm sure. I would have to say, I think they are very much the exception. And pretty darn lucky!

Hugs,

Melissa
    Hi Melissa,

I see your points of view, but I think it boils down to attitude and just being confident in yourself. Obviously, you have the confidence to go out in public, and I very much applaud you , but who cares what other people think if you get read or spot you.
    You're letting people dictate your life by reacting, but if you don't pay attention to it, go about your business, and just be your feminine self then that's all that matters.
    Whomever spots you will just leave you alone because they realize that you don't care and are not going to give them the satisfaction by being embarrassed or whatever.

There are those who are "lucky", but then again there are those who don't have that slim, petite, or feminie like body and who are just as beautiful because they work their darnest to look as pretty as they can be. In addition, they have the confidence and the attitude to back it up.
    Again, I've met all kinds of crossdressers, some who are tall, big, and beautiful and they're not afraid of going out because they present themselves appropriately and they act like they own the place wherever they are.
    People don't give them a second look and so they're treated just like any other woman who conducts and presents herself with class and style.

Hugs!

JoAnn
    Last edited by joann07; 03-02-2008 at 01:44 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I agree with JoAnn

JoAnn, you are right on with your posts. It seems as though attitude is everything. If one has a good attitude on the inside....then guess what projects to the outside....that's right....a positive radiant attitude. The positive attitude makes one feel like you can conquer the world or at least slay the naysayers. The most beautiful women and tigirls in the world are the ones who display the positive attitude...beauty exudes from these girls.

Samantha