Thread: Were do you get ya wigs from,

chicky07

Were do you get ya wigs from,

As i am a first timer just wondering were you get your wigs from as i am from australia, also your fake breasts and whateva else i need to do to become a fantastic women

Ruby
    cant beat www.wigsonline.com.au or their ebay store (australin ebay ie)

i wii foward info re breasts

Tristen Cox
    See the clicky thing below in my signature...

I have bought several from Beauty Trends.
    They allow returns also on non-close out items
    http://www.beautytrends.com/
    Cindy

I usually buy my wigs from www.paulayoung.com They have reasonable prices and good service. As for breast forms I used to get mine frome www.glamourboutique.com. A bit pricey but the quality and fast service is worth it. Good luck.
    Kisses, Linda

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I'm considering buying my first one from: http://www.wilshirewigs.com/

Very good selection to choose from, or to see what styles are out there.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Hi girls,

I loved the help you gave. I have a problem though, how can I keep my wife form learning what I am buying. I could use some help on that. Thanks alot and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean1
    Hi girls,

I loved the help you gave. I have a problem though, how can I keep my wife form learning what I am buying. I could use some help on that. Thanks alot and hugs.
    Why don't you just tell her instead?? Doesn't she know you're a CD??

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well it won't help you there in Austrialia...but I have to brag about finally finding a wig today at a retail store here in Atlanta. It was my third stop...I was trying to find a wig to match the one the lady that did my professional makeover had on me. (the one in my avatar)

I found it! The shop keeper fitted it, cut it and I Bought it. I was really getting bummed after going to two stores and not finding it. By the way I'm getting braver. I brazenly went into two stores that had GGs hanging around browsing and with out getting nervous asked the clerks for what I wanted.

Right now sitting here at my computer with a robe, full makeup and my wig which I love!

Deidra

I get mine thru my wifes hair dresser. He is a gay CD. And I get them at wholesale cost. That is very nice.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

just one word e-bay yould find the best things there at your finger tips