Thread: Two first in one day

Two first in one day

I just had the most interesting night with my wife. First some short facts: kids at grandparents this weekend; dressed all day in strech jeans, a sleeveless tanktop, boots and press-on nails; wife supportive of my dressing; dress only when kids are not home; never been out while dressed.

Now the rest of the story...After eating diner, my wife started talking about going out. I said it wouldn't be a problem, I just needed to change. That's when she surprised me by saying she wanted me to stay dressed how I was. My jaw hit the floor. She told me that the outfit I was wearing made her HOT, and she wanted to visit the local adult book store to get some new videos. After some initial reluctance, she pursuaded me to do it. We got our jackets and were off. Driving in my boots was much easier than I thought it would be. When we got to the store, there were four or five couples inside. I think the women notice right away how I was dressed, but we just kept looking at the videos. Soon we were the only ones in store. The store employee, who thankfully was a young girl, came up to us and asked what type of movies were we looking for. My wife started making small talk with her about men crossdressing and did she have any movies of that type. The girl pointed some videos and went back to counter. My wife then selected one she wanted and we went to pay. As the girl rang us up, she commented on how nice my nails look and which brand did I use. When we got home, my wife asked me to change into my black thigh high nylons, platform heels and corset. This was different because she has never expressed any interest in having fun while I was dressed. She went into the bathroom and came out dressed in the same outfit, but only in all white. We started the movie, but didn't make it past the openning credits before we were having fun in bed. So here I am writing this several hours after the fact. Two first in one day. I think the kids need to spend an other night with their grandparents and we need to visit the book store again.

That is wonderful, gongrats to you and you wife. I am glad your night went well.

Why do you need to visit the bookstore again? The way it sounds that one video may last a lifetime. lol
    Sounds like great fun!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

wow, did you feel abit nervous at all? going into a shop? i am soooooo happy for you girl friend, xxxxxxxxxxx lucya xxxxxxxxxxx

That sounded GREAT. I am glad you have such a supportive wife.
    It's a Jeep thing, you would not understand!!

Wow!! I am happy for you, I only wish my wife would do that. Sounds like the two of you will have many nights of bliss ahead of you.

Rad night Misty youlucky girl
    Angie

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    That's an awesome story Misty !! You are sooooooo lucky to have a supportive SO in your life ! I wish you and your wife all the best in the future (it sounds like it's fantastic already.......especially the part where both you and your wife were wearing the corsets, stockings & heels.....WOW !!!!).

Alana

Wow! You are lucky. Your wife sounds great and many of us would give our eye teeth to have your experience.

[SIZE="3"]That's great Misty, brings back memories of better days. You go Gurl!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Wow that must of been an amazing time for you and your wife.

Your a very lucky, lucky girl!!

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I was very nervous

Quote Originally Posted by lucya_od View Post
    wow, did you feel abit nervous at all? going into a shop? i am soooooo happy for you girl friend, xxxxxxxxxxx lucya xxxxxxxxxxx
    I didn't want to make the post to long so I didn't get into how nervous I was. As we got close to the store, my palms began sweating so much I swear I could have taken my the nails off. Several time I thought about turning the car around and running for home. When we were at the store, we sat for several minutes as I mustered up the power to get out of the car. During all of this, my wife was very supportive and said we could go home if I wanted to. See, my wife and I are conservative people, except for when it comes to some sexually oriented activities. Those activities, however, have always remained in the confines of our bedroom, and for the most part, will remain there. This is why I always assumed Misty would never really get outside and see the world. I figured since my wife was the one who suggested we go out, then she must have been comfortable with how I looked. After getting in the store, I started to calm down and began to enjoy what was happening. Seeing the other couples got me worried a bit. I didn't want one of the other guys to start saying something and make a sceen. One girl actually gave me a smile as she walked by. I don't know if it was because she noticed what I was wearing, or just being friendly. By the time we paid for the video, I would have to say I felt as comfortable as I had during the day while at home.

This morning at breakfast, we started talking about our adventure and my wife explained why she did what she did. Since having our kids, my dressing ability has gotten less and less. My wife is also my hardest critic. There have been many outfits that I thought looked good on me, but she would say no. The jeans and top were a gift from her. So she continued to say she figured the adult store would be an acceptable location to go to while dressed as I was. She did state that had I put on a wig or make-up, then she wouldn't have suggested it. What got her all worked up was the fact I was not trying to pass, but was just going about my paper work dressed in woman's clothing. That, combined with the talk of wanting to dress more, made her figure this outing would be a good combination of the two. We talked about going out again the next time the kids are away. She suggested we look for a night club that is open to me dressing the same way. If it happens, I will definitely post the details.

Sounds Great, I think you have found the right Lady for your true self. ENJOY!!! It's rare.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU