Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk to your self when opening an attachment

Talk to your self when opening an attachment

Am I crazy or what, when I open an attachment and see the picture of one of the girls I find my self saying out loud how pretty SHE is, its almost automatic, and dont even see them as males,the one thing I have too be careful is if Im taking a quick peek and the S O,s home, has this happened to any of you girls?? Charolette

I don't say it out loud, but I do think it.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I guess we,re all a bit crazy!! I find it quite hard sometimes to remember the cute girl i see in the photos of members here is really a guy dressed up, but then sometimes when i look in the mirror i find it difficult to realise the cute girl staring back is really me

Now, talking to yourself is not a problem....

however...

If you find you're answering yourself back, then you need to go and get some help !

I agree and some of them are damm right beautiful. Makes me jealous.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I refer to "us" as "she" when we (you guys or myself) are dressed. I look at our pics all the time and so does my SO. When she says "Wow, does she look good", that means "she" really, really looks good! Did I say that right?
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison View Post

however...

If you find you're answering yourself back, then you need to go and get some help !
    Oh, but we're two-spirited so it isn't any problem if your femme self answers your masculine self!

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Talking to yourself? Mom would always say when she would do it that "I don't see anyone else around this intelligent (herself) to talk to so I talk to the most intelligent person around"

But yes I do the same, Wow she is pretty, Wow she is hot.

Oh well

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Suzy Harrison wrote

however...

My grandmother once told me

It was OK to talk to yourself, It was even OK to answer yourself, but if you start to argue with yourself, then your in trouble.

I say it all the time

You guys are just jealous 'cause the voices talk to me. LOL!

I think of everyone who presents themselves as female as a woman, whether it be here or people I know in person. That's how I refer to them. FtM's are called he or him. As far as I'm concerened, unless they tell me otherwise, that's what they want, so I respect that.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    OMG! They are really men?! Say it isn't so!!!!

In all seriousness... I really never think of any of the pictures in terms of male or female. I always think in terms of beauty or persona.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I don't see any of us as males when we're dressed, I guess it's just a feminine state of mind. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Errrm , I think its worth celebrating if you see a thread , a picture , or a beautiful girl , gg or not . Life should be celebrated in full by us all , and if something you see makes you either smile , speak out loud in admiration , or laugh , then let the vibe spread .

On a personal note , If I see a pretty woman , be it in the flesh , picture , thread whatever ....I squirm in admiration .

Reckon thats why I do my darnest to pass ........... dont we ?

xx

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It is well worth celebrating that we can do those things. At my age that includes a very wistful form of jealousy that you girls can be so very young and the choice of clothes that you have is simply even more jealousy making.
    But I can still get into Bay, Top Shop or wherever and admire. But it would be wonderful to use such clothes and be so realistically beautiful.

~Sam
    PS Of course I talk/curse tomyself.
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 03-03-2008 at 03:01 PM.

It's usually "OMG she's gorgeous I wish ... " Well all you mature ladies know what.
    Beauty is in the smile of the beholder

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    yep....and the S.O. is likely to run over and share her opinion, as well !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Yes, it is part of the confusing part of CD. It especially happens at the clubs where lots of very pretty girls are as well as GG. I find myself looking and saying all are beautiful. It is especially confusing when I'm all dressed up as a lady and am staring at the other girls (CD, TG, and GG's). Genderbending is really a bit of a head trip.
    Charlie

Yep,always.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Banned Read only
    Now that's something I've never thought about.
    But thinking about it, I do naturally refer to other MTF members when I read their posts or look at their pics as "she" or "her".
    For example I might think (I don't talk to myself) "she looks nice" or "that dress really suits her" or "what the hell does she look like!" (kidding, kidding).

Yes, I've got to admit I utter "WOW" under my breath. Same as with GGs. And then the creeping thought, "Wish I could look that good."

ChanDelle

opening attachments

When looking at a picture of one of the "girls" I always look and react to how pretty and passable they are. I always hope that my picture is as good as thiers and hope that I am passable even though I may be tall. Recently I have gone out shopping enfemme and love it. I got no second looks that I know of but I feel self concious do to my height. Janet

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I quit talking to myself because I could never seem to get an intelligent conversation.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kierapratt View Post
    Talking to yourself? Mom would always say when she would do it that "I don't see anyone else around this intelligent (herself) to talk to so I talk to the most intelligent person around"

But yes I do the same, Wow she is pretty, Wow she is hot.

Oh well

Erica
    I used to tell the guys at work, when they got on me about "talking to myself", "it's the only way to have an intelligent conversation around here." And,I always refer to the CDs here as ladies, or use the feminine pronouns.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

I hadn't realised that I did this, look at a picture of a "girl" and wish that I could look as attractive as her. I have a similar reaction to GG when I look and wish I could wear their shoes/ dress/ earrings etc.