Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has facial hair?

Who has facial hair?

Does anyone here still wear a mustache, and/or a beard?
    Obviously, if you don't give up the facial hair, your chances
    of "passing" are very slim.

Did anyone here once have a mustache or beard, and decided
    to shave it off, to improve their "passability"?

When I am in fem mode I shave as close as possible,if I know I'm not going to dress for a few days I will let my facial hair grow

I've never grown a beard or mustache in my life, and hate when I can't shave daily, even twice a day sometimes. The facial hair will be history, beginning sometime this year, and it can't happen fast enough.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Best of both worlds!

In my early days of dressing, I shaved everything off. That left me with the feeling that I was both a homely woman and man!

However, since I began making and wearing my special faces, it is the opposite!
    I can keep my beard and mustache, and still feel attractive when I CD!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I used to have a mustach and hated it when I wanted to dress as my wife (now Xwife) hated me without it. After her I shaved it off and it is gone forever now.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I've been dressing for about 48 years and had a full beard for 36 years. I grew the beard as an identity statement at my job and also to protect my puss from the elements. I was in the closet until my wife passed away last August. Now I am enjoying dressing and going out with "the girls" so I have shaved it off completely. The main problem is that I'm still not passable unless you'd consider a "really ugly chick" as passable. Now that my beard is gone, I need plastic surgery too. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Semi Sane innocent angel
    f-a-c-i-a-l what ???

Oh you mean that stuff I'm paying to get rid off

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I went one step further and had electrolysis, to get rid of the heavy beard...when I was in my 20's I had a mustache and did shave it off when I decided I wanted to explore my fem side

bEEb
    Had it off and on for years. Shaved it 2 years ago. Won't grow it again ever. Now if they would just invent a pill to make it all fall out everywhere.....

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post

I used to have a beard and mustache (24/7) for several years in the 80's and into the 90's. I shaved it all off around '96, but have had times where I've let it grow back in for a couple weeks or so before shaving it off again (basically, I hate shaving). Right now though, I have been giving A LOT of thought to the idea of having electrolysis done on my face and neck so I won't NEED to shave .

If that happens, I may give in to the idea of the rest of my body too.
    Last edited by Alana65; 03-03-2008 at 12:31 PM.

Normally I would only have facial hair during the run of TRF (Texas Renaissance Festival), however I have had the current growth since July of 2006. The look suits me well, although it has been "difficult" for Kandis to come out and play. I'm sure I'll shave it off again sometime, but for now, I'll stick with the mustache.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I had a full beard and moustache at one time, but I decided it had to go. I keep clean shaven now, I also shave my legs.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Again, guilty as charged...in the past.

I kept a moustache to try to "masculine" up my fem face. Hated to shave. Tried to grow a beard once.....women can't grow beards, so that was a disaster. Had a Van Dyke for a bit....didn't like it although it was good to hide in. I had exactly enough hairs in the right places to make one.

Finally said "forget it" and started shaving the bit I have and enjoying being a woman every day.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

The only hair on this girl is on the top of my head and I fully intend to keep it this way.
    Kisses, Linda

Facial hair,

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post

Started one at the end of the year ,had a small cut from an accident and just too lazy to shave around it, now that spring is almost upon us It will be coming off,around the end of april, had one for years when I was employed, worked out side and it kept the winds off , Charolette

Man in a dress
    I've had a moustace since I was about 17, I'm in my 40s now.
    I also rarely shave. Maybe every week at the best, quite often longer. So yes, I have a lot of facial hair...
    As for passing... I have no intention of every trying to pass. I dress in female clothing because it makes me feel good, not because I want to look like, or indeed, be a woman.

That said, I do shave and epilate my legs. This is more to do with how they feel than how they look.
    Arms, chest and back are also quite hairy.
    My legs were never that hairy, so being bare doesn't really look that different to they used to.
    My head hair is very long... I look like a typical rocker.

I have considered losing my facial hair, but this is more to do with the fact that I've had it for so many years.
    I do look quite dated.
    My wife is not keen on me shaving off the moustache, but she's not that keen an 10 days of stubble on my chin

So you can be a hairy crossdresser, but not if you are hoping to pass

DJ
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

I have a mustache, which I have had off an on since college, but I prefer not to have it. My wife knows I use to Cd and likes the mustache, but when I shave it off she is very suspicious, because she does not like my CDing. And I still do it, just that she doesn't know I do. And I do miss being able to fully doll up, with makeup and such,but I still wear the clothes. I'm hoping one day she will compromise, because I do miss going out dressed and having my nails and hair done.
    Striving for acceptance.

I had a full beard for most of the last 30 years, then 3 years ago shaved it off to give "this" a try. Almost immediately I knew I would never grow it back.......

I'm now doing electrolysis to make sure I don't have to work that hard to keep my skin soft and pretty.
    Sally

I usually have a beard, not a full one, though. Just what I call a "chin strap" lol.

I shave it a few times a year when I wanna dress fully and take pics. My g/f puts up with my dressing, but doesn't like me to shave.. boo. lol

Ally

Gold Member
    I have had the moustache, the goti, the amish beard...
    10 years ago I shaved and have been shaven every since.
    I admit I am a bit lazy as I shave only 1 or 2 times a week.

But for an actual beard, that ain't happening again
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I think this is where the female masks come in

Sometimes I'm just lazy, still want to dress and look female. So I pick out one of my masks and use that. Hey, it's faster than makeup. I've had all kinds of different beard and mustache combinations, but I don't grow them anymore. imho, I bet a lot of girls that are attracted to the female masks have facial hair.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I had a gotee in my late teens to mid 30's. being a closet cd facial hair wasnt a problem, seeing as I am mostly male......? lol just jen used to peek out now an then. From then untile now I used to grow a beard in winter, cold working in construction. Last couple yrs I cant work any more so its totally clean thank you very much!

I had a moustache in the 70's and 80's. I did shave it off to improve my passability, although it was years before I actually ventured outside the house.

What's the point of the question though?

Hugz, Lori

I never could grow a decent beard or mustache. I wish I could. I always felt less manly around my coworkers who all have facial hair. Now it's academic since I had most of it removed with a laser and am now finishing it up with electrolysis.

moustache since I started growing face hair (about 12). Then added some chin hair for 11 years. Shaved it all off over 3 years ago (including legs ).....love it no turning back.

SandyR
    Last edited by SandyR; 03-03-2008 at 09:01 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...