Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

Air plane design engineer, I work from home so I dress or don't dress, when I am working I am usually in a fuzzy robe and fuzzy slippers.
    I dress 24/7 so no PROBLEM.
    May all the twins in the world have as much fun as I

DeeAnn
    I'm a writer and I work full time out of my home. I can dress as often as I like but if I have to meet with a client or talk with one on the phone I always present as a man because I am a man.

Men seem to be more acceptable in some circles anyway so that's an advantage. Besides, my personal life really isn't any of their business. I mean how many guys go about telling their boss or coworkers all the intimated details of their private life anyway?

I'm a daytrader and have to keep 100% focused
    on the markets. Any distraction could cost $$$$.
    I work in loose, comfortable, warm, dark colored
    drab when at the screen.

My former employer, while spouting
    diversity, "buries" open C/Ds and TGs
    and they soon disappear from the payroll.
    Last edited by Seville; 03-04-2008 at 08:22 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Professional rock musician.. In the 80's I could and did wear womens clothing! It was widely accepted. The girly boys got more girls! Long Hair, Makeup, womens tops. Couldn't get away with a skirt but could get away with certain high heels! Boy it was fun! Now that type of thing is out so no I could not get away with it any longer.

Passenger Train Driver for government owned railway, I always go to work in fem panties and have worn bra, tights or panty hose in the cooler months. We have a corperate uniform that we must wear, it comes in male trousers and button up shirt and female version blouse and slacks. The female drivers opt to wear the male version and no one says a word, but the very few males that have gender issues and wear the female version cop heaps. So no I would not be game to wear the female version as much as I would love to. Even though our uniform clerk is a lesbian she would spread the word if I were to order a females uniform, then I would cop so much flack from the other drivers I think I would end up resigning.
    Sophie Mosley

Aspiring Member
    Public school teacher. What do you think?

i work in the restarant field, as a supervior. ANd no i dont dress, though at times i have been quite tempted to wear panties and even a bra to work. But i havent yet.

on a side note, i previously worked in a motel (and i lived on premise) so i could easily wear bra and panties as i worked......and noone would know. ANd if i felt uneasy i could quickly go back to my room and take off the bra.

I am a Logistics Manager, I never dress for work, but underdress all the time.
    [SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Cosmetologist (Hair stylist!), makeup artist, both conventional and permanent. And you bet, I dress everyday! Heck, I even come in on my days off so that I can strut.

After 26 years of teaching and human resorces, I finally gave in and went to beauty school. Best move I ever made!!

Your sis,

Tami
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Paralegal-Real Estate. I wish I could dress the same as the female Real estate agents and legal secretaries and attorneys

Quote Originally Posted by Annie D View Post
    Public school teacher. What do you think?
    Same here. So many students know me, and know each other, I can't risk _ever_ going out en femme in this town except maybe on Halloween.

Medical Insurance Claims Analyst - Since I work from home, yes I sometimes dress when it strikes my fancy.

~Nicole~

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Tech hell support. You phone is down , call some one that cares

Working at an advertising agency as an executive and yes I dress full time.

Software Engineer/Programmer. The workplace supports diversity, but get that by your co-workers. Ha.

retired costruction so dressing for wk was not an option. Now either
    dressed or underdressed most of the time

I work in the media.... I don't go to work 'dressed'. Sometimes, I'll wear panties, but that's about it. The thing about is, when I do that... I can't stop thinking about the underwear I'm wearing. It actually interferes with my job, if you can believe it. You have that problem?

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Bit-Twittlier

Same here, Software Engineer.

I believe that my job wouldn't have a problem with it if worked in cube or the office all day but I interact with a lot of customers at their sites so I don't work en femme.

Right now I don't even go out en femme (except on Halloween and for the occasional drive) cuz I might run into someone that is now or will be a customer and that just wouldn't go over well at the corporate office.

All that being said the company I am currently working at has not been delivering on its promises so I'm beginning not to care if they find out.

Heck, if I get fired I'll actually get a pretty good separation package and so long as I have something lined up I should be able to bank about a half of a year's salary.

Right now I'm in the mood to dust of the resume and start looking. Once I find a place to land then I might just walk into the corporate office all dolled up and let them fire me. I might even get an extra bonus from them to avoid a discrimination suite. Hahahahaha.

Land Developer. I deal mostly with bankers and accountants but I see many construction clients too. I don't think it would be good for business if I showed up en femme. Wouldn't surprise me if one or two of them secretly wanted to wear a dress though!

Social Worker

I am a social worker and therapist. So far I have never worked dressed, but I hope that one day I will facilitate groups for CD's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

University teacher. Only possibility is to underdress. Official policy would be acceptance. However, actual practice would be otherwise.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

what do we do for a living

I own a couple of small beverage companies and come to work en-femme when it's just going to be me at the office. My employees don't know about Sandra but I am sure I'll get caught some day. I hope to retire in 2 years and turn it all over to my son, always hoped to retire by 55 so early won't break my heart and we are on track for that. After that it will be a lot of travel with my wife, more en-femme than not, oh hurry retirement.

I work in retail,have a dress code but underdress often

I teach software engineering and game design. I don't dress at work, except when I work at home.

I managed a quite large company... and no, I don't go at work as a CD: I don't feel like doing it! I need these two separated lifes... isn't it better like that? If I was doing it, may be I would loose my job??? who knows... By the way, I'm not employing any CD: so rare in everydays life!