Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I am retired now but I worked as a senior executive in a large government agency. I wore dark suits to the office but on those occasions where I worked from home I was always enfemme.

I was an investment banker in Manhattan, now am an air traffic controller... no job is too stressful!!! TG at work - that would be more difficult I think than coming out to my kids! (tho I would love it...)

Chiropractor. Do not dress anywhere near this small town! very WASP, very Republican!! Would definitely cause bankruptcy, unless for halloween, Mardi gras or a fund raiser!
    Lisa E

I'm an investment manager, and underdress from time to time, but at most have worn fem jeans to work on casual days...

I'm a Firefighter and wear panties 24/7. God help me if I ever get hurt.

I'm a former cop and current law student. Panties everyday, though I'll change into boxerbriefs at the gym just for comfort. Nighties and teddies when I get home.

Courier and no fem clothes at work-shorts and co shirt but have shaved legs and arms also long gel nails.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I couldn't dress in my field but always wear some nice panties.
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Media Production company here in LA (Industry tends to be liberal) Have been dressed as Molly and presented as Molly for over 1 year now. Before that was very androgynous-all knew and readlity accepted when made the change......

Freelance writer/photographer, so usually in drab-fem then. Also sell women's shoes in retail. Yes, I wear them, too, in the store. It's cool. Come shop!!!

Gen

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

For me...

6 years of college = Washing Dishes/ Delivery of fast food
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Retired Headteacher. No way would I have had the guts to go to work "en femme". Now I can please myself every day. The bliss of retirement!

Electrical Engineer working for an engineering software company. Ocassionally undress but that is all that would be tolerated. Too small a company with too many hangups to do anything else.

Like many of you, I can't wait to retire and move onto something that will allow me more freedom.

Jackie

My Job

I currently overhaul hydraulic actuators for military aircraft. I have in the recient past, overhauled the whole aircraft. but due to foot and knee problems I cannot stand up next to or kneel on top if the aircraft any longer.
    I do wear panties and womens jeans and one pocket tee shirts obtained from a varity of mens and womens sources.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 03-05-2008 at 08:41 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I'm not new, just quiet lizbendalin's Avatar
    Currently I am a bench jeweler/ goldsmith full-time and a pastor part-time. I don't dress at either job, but it's panties 24/7 for this girl.
    It's not that I want to be a girl, or I want to be a boy; I want to be me!

My Facebook profile

I also am self employed (photographer) in my 3rd profession after retiring twice. 26 years as an ocean lifeguard and 15 years as an research oceanographer and diver. I only dress when working from my home office, so no one knows except my wife and two close gg friends. Away from home I wear panties all the time, nylons when the weather permits and have my toe nails painted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    I am retired now but I worked as a senior executive in a large government agency. I wore dark suits to the office but on those occasions where I worked from home I was always enfemme.

Uh oh!! Ex-CIA? LOL

Selene,

Since ATC is a government job, I assume that there are protections for transgendered folks. Also, I believe that there are a lot of women in ATC because I hear a lot of them as a frequent flyer listening to ATC on the United Flights.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Selene0827 View Post
    I was an investment banker in Manhattan, now am an air traffic controller... no job is too stressful!!! TG at work - that would be more difficult I think than coming out to my kids! (tho I would love it...)
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I am an Architect, I own a firm of about 30 people, I would be hard coming to work dressed, respect from employees and construction workers on site. I do dress under my clothes in under ware and I often wear women's jeans to work.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

heavy equipment operator

big open pit mine.

Could likely dress if I wanted to per corporate policy, but don't think that would go over well with the boys..1/3 or more of the operators are women, so its not necessarily a good ole boys thing so much as a redneck thing.

If I chose to, not much anyone could do to harass me whilst trucking along with 800,000 lbs of steel and rocks. Interestingly, when I was marginally employed in a high paying proffession (if you go by dollars earned to hours expended) I started dressing, now that I am blue collar, 12.5 hours a day, meager pay, I am happier and just don't seem to want to dress much.

That said I am at the company housing camp at the cyber cafe as we speak, underdressed in pantyhose (ostensibly because I was doing laundry and had no clean socks, but we all know about those sorts of rationalizations.) I have one pair of nylon panties up here with me but rarely get the urge to wear them. I have almost nothing but femme jeans but as I have dieted down to fem proportions, that is almost necessary. Hard to find slender men's sizes at thrift stores but I can get size 7 girl jeans all day long for $1. It amuses me to no end to buy "boyfriend" jeans or "boy-cut" women's jeans.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I've been a slave to the printing press for over 30 years. I'm self-employed so that gives me the chance to at least wear women's jeans and slacks every day.
    Ever so daring, I keep pushing the limits on myself. All of last summer and almost every day, I have worn cute shorts showing off my nice legs. Most of my customers and associates have had the chance to see me. No one has ever made mention to me about the way I dress.
    I keep it toned-down so the only ones who would have a clue as to what and who I am are crossdressers themselves.
    And yes.....I own not one pair of men's underwear! I have been wearing bras, panties and camis every day for years now.
    Today, I'm wearing satin string bikini undies with floral print...life is good!

Self employed writer. Dress when the mood strikes me, almost always underdress.

Omg!

Good Lord! I'm having a great time reading this thread! Yee-ha! we're all bearing our souls!!!!

Senior lab technician for a chemical plant. Retired after 20 years from a major oil company(BP).Wear panties and hose sometimes to work , would love to go the whole way and could probably get away with it at work, but wife is against my CDing. So could not do it.
    Striving for acceptance.

i teach music, so wear panties at work