Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

hi... wow thats a eye openner . i am 60 a builder 40 years in the trade plus othere jobs i am retired now yea . still do some building & yes dressed as a women so no male clothes now a female builder . & just accepted as one which is neat for over 6 years. any way i could not hid my upper body shape a bit too much female looking now for that. what a interesting insight in to how you all are that was real neat..... thank you.......noeleena....

Between film projects, I'm a waiter(ess) to pay the bills. So next time you all go out to eat, tip your server well, you may be paying for some new clothes .

Medical Profession

Was a Pharmacist and could only underdress, panties and pantyhose.
    Now work as a consultant from home and can dress completely as long as the SO is not around.

Letter carrier for the post office. Walk the streets all day! LOL! Usually wear panties.

The largest part of my working career was as a flammable liquids hauler. At times I did underdress but not on a regular basis. I'm retired now and dress any time I want to.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Automotive factory rep/warranty administrator. Currently between assignments and looking for new opportunities.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Drive tractor/trailer and yes I dress. Always underdress and alot of the time I wear fem blouse and light makeup also keep my nails done with clear polish. And I have both ears done and wear small silver hoops . No one has ever said a word to me about my apparence.